Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
It is obviously a nightmare for any applicant to face an interview under spousal sponsorship process after waiting so long. Unlike other immigration interview, this interview is primarily set by the CIC to discuss elaborately face to face mainly focusing some information gaps, possible misrepresentation, red flags etc. and also to make sure that no marriage fraud or marriage of convenience is taking place to get spousal PR. People facing future spousal sponsorship interview may benefit to some extent from this thread if valued members, specially veteran members can share/ contribute valuable information/ suggestions and most importantly describe actual experience they might have encountered in a similar interview scenario. Thank you and all the best.

Posted by Hoahager on June 10, 2014 in Singapore Time Line:

Quote from: K2014 on June 07, 2014, 01:32:18 am
Svo received my file 17month,after 17month they send me a letter that I'm on the interview list,anyone can tell me how long I have to wait for final interview date nd what I need to do now plz help me.

Hi K2014! Share with you about sad news of interview letter. Normally, your letter was mentioned waiting time for interview date is within 24 months. Do you have that information? I also received interview letter when my application reached 14 months, I think you and me applied same time. My letter did not mention waiting time, just wait. Do you same me?

Reactions: NemesisBR

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
POSTED BY Koifish76 in Singapore Time Line on June 11, 2014:

The main reason of the interview is due to the specific visa officer having doubts about whether the relationship/marriage is genuine. This is what I have read on here countless times. Also, If the officer thinks even in the slightest sense, that marriage was entered to aquire stautus in Canada, or that there are some discrepancies in the answers by the applicant, or something that turned up in a background check, or a lack of concrete evidence, various red flags, etc. these are all some other reasons, plus the ones mentioned by above poster.

In my opinion, the interview is your last chance to bring forward documents, more evidence, to change the visa officer's mind that the relationship is genuine and continuing and not performed for the purpose of gaining status in Canada.

Here is an excerpt from a case that was denied an appeal. Note there was an interview conducted before the appeal.

"In assessing the genuineness of a marriage, the Immigration Appeal Division usually considers a broad range of factors including, but not limited to, how the couple met and how the relationship evolved, the duration of the relationship and the amount of time spent together prior to the wedding, the nature of the engagement and/or wedding ceremony, the intent of the parties to the marriage, the evidence of ongoing contact and communication before and after the marriage, the spouses' conduct after the wedding, the level of knowledge of each other's relationship histories, the provision of financial support, the partners' families' knowledge of and involvement in the relationship, the knowledge of and contact with extended families of the parties, the level of knowledge about each other's daily lives, and plans and arrangements for the future. The factors are not exhaustive and the weight assigned to them will vary according to the circumstances of each case."

http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/irb/doc/2006/2006canlii52350/2006canlii52350.html

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
POSTED BY Benstu in Singapore Time Line on June 11, 2014:

They put you in the interview list as soon as they doubt the integrity of the marriage.
They absolutely do not care about employment status or education, the family department officers are only bothered about the relationship between the sponsor and applicant and the evidence you provide.

We were in the interview list. The interviewers said to my spouse, that everything on the application was okay. They put us through the interview queue because our wedding photos looked much younger than our age(and THATS WHAT THEY DOUBTED!!!). I only work a part time job here and never sent money back home except for gifts during the application process. They never even bothered about what I make here. Just asked which company I work for and questions about how well she knows my habits etc etc.
Like that's something to make us wait 14 months longer for the interview process. Angry

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
POSTED BY CVIMM IN AFGANISTAN SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP THREAD RECENTLY:

here are some info regarding type of question they will ask and their thought process so far that I have experienced, first part is establishing identity of both parties they will ask about name , DOB, work place, how long you have worked, where you live to establish the basics for next stage.

Second part is details of your ongoing relationship , dates like wedding date, engagement date, where? when? how many people were invited
? pictures? receipt of expenses, how your met? love or arrange? why you decide to get married? why now ? what plan you have once you get to Canada? do you own property or rent ? and so on and so fort to get as much info out of you timely wise.

Third part is cross examination: all the answer provided in second part will be asked from the other person depends which one they call first, sponsor or applicant, they will examine all answers if all correct and make sense to them you are approved if not you are refused and based on what I saw the officer conducting the interview has the final say on your case as for us when she introduce her self she said I am the eligibility officer and I will determine your application eligibility and finalize your application.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
POSTED BY HERO MEMBER NSR JULY LAST YEAR:

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS for Spousal Category

1. When and where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
2. How did you meet your spouse?
3. How old is your spouse? What is your spouse's birth date?
4. What does your spouse do for a living?
5. Where did your spouse go to school'?
6. What degrees or formal training does your spouse have?
7. How did your spouse immigrate to Canada?
8. Where does your spouse work?
9. What is the name of the company? What position does your spouse hold? How long has your spouse worked there?
10. What does the job entail?
11. Does your spouse like his or her job?
12. What is the salary?
13. Where does your spouse live?
14. Whom does your spouse live with?
15. Where are you going to live when you go to Canada?
16. Please explain the type of relationship you have had since your first meeting.
17. What is your and spouse religion?
18. When you and your spouse were dating what would you do together?
19. Do you have any hobbies? Describe them.
20. Does your spouse have any hobbies? Describe them.
21. What type of music do you enjoy?
22. What type of music does your spouse enjoy?
23. What kind of movies do you enjoy?
24. What kind of movies does your spouse enjoy?
25. What kind of books do you read?
26. What kind of books does your spouse read?
27. Have you and your spouse ever exchanged gifts? Explain.
28. When and where did the marriage proposal take place?
29. Was your marriage arranged?
30. If it was arranged describe how it was arranged and by whom?
31. Did you have a ceremony celebrating your relationship?
32. Where was it held?
33. When was it held?
34. Describe the ceremony?
35. Did it conform to your own religious and cultural beliefs? Explain.
36. When did you get married?
37. Where did you get married?
38. Who was at the wedding?
39. What family members were there?
40. How many people were at the ceremony?
41. What day was the ceremony held on?
42. Who performed the ceremony?
43. Do you have pictures of the ceremony?
44. Who was at the ceremony from your side?
45. Who was at the ceremony from your spouse's side?
46. Were any friends present?
47. How many brothers and sisters does your spouse have?
48. Were your parents at the wedding? If not, why not?
49. Are your parents aware of the wedding? If not, why not?
50. Where your spouse's parents at the wedding? If not, why not?
51. Were your spouse's parents aware of the wedding? If not, why not?
52. Was a reception held? When and where was it held?
53. Who was present at the reception?
54. Did you receive any wedding gifts? Describe them.
55. Did you on a honeymoon? Where did you go and for how long?
56. Can you show me pictures and receipts from the honeymoon, wedding and
reception?
64. Do any other family members reside with you and your spouse? If yes, please indicate their names and relationship.
65. What relatives do you have in Canada?
66. What are their names and where do they live?
67. What relatives do you have outside of Canada?
68. Has your spouse met any of your relatives or friends? Who have they met and when did they meet them?
69. Have you met any of your spouse's relatives or friends? Whom have you met and when did you meet them?
70. In terms of education, would you say that you and your spouse's educational background are compatible?
72. Why did you marry your spouse?
74. Do your family members (parents, siblings) want to immigrate to Canada?
75. Did you marry your spouse so that you could sponsor your parents as landed immigrants of Canada?
76. How do you correspond with your spouse?
77. How often do you talk on the phone?
78. Do you have phone bills, e-mails, cards, etc., and can I see them?
79. Tell me why this marriage or relationship is genuine.
80. What makes your relationship with your spouse different from that of a female/male friend?
81. Does your spouse support you financially?
82. Do you support your spouse financially?
83. If I refuse this application what will you do?
84. When and where did you live together?
85. Development of your relationship after very first day?
86. Why didn't you get married to someone from India??, why to someone from Canada?
87. Personal life of sponsor, school, colleges, courses, work and all important dates such as, date of moving to Canada, date of leaving Canada and entering India.
88. If she is pregnant or not, if not, why not ?
89. Detailed information about her parents
90. Engagement, marriage and reception, who attended and who didnt, if not why?
91 About rituals in religious ceremony and number of guests?
92. Future plans?
93. What kind of job, you are looking for?
94. What side of bed, you sleep on?
95 Where did ur spouse propose u , what time was it ? And how ?
96. When n where did u first time got intimate with your spouse ?
97. What contraceptives did u use ?
98. Her birthdate, her education details, her parents, sister info..etc etc..
99. When and where did you get married?
100.What trips to went to?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
FROM STEWARD SHARMA LAW FIRM BLOG:

Spousal interviews are a stressful event. India has the notorious distinction of having the highest rejection rate for spousal sponsorships. Almost 1 in 4 marriages are rejected and labeled 'fraudulent'. While the paperwork for a spousal sponsorship application is fairly straightforward, the sponsor and the applicant (spouse in India) really need to be prepared for the interview - especially where an incompatibility has been identified by the visa officer.

Generally speaking, the visa officer looks for compatibilities between the couple. This means that, while perfectly genuine, an 'unusual' match may attract greater scrutiny. These matches may include couples where an age difference is greater than the 'norm' (defined as the husband being 5-7 years older than the wife; or where the wife is older). Other incompatibilities may include inter-religious or inter-caste marriages.

The compatibilities the visa officer is looking for are the following general categories:

Age (the husband is expected to be 5-6 years older)
Education (it would be unusual for one partner to be significantly more educated - or less - than the other)
Marital status (a second marriage for either the sponsor or applicant is a red flag)
Language
Religion
Social background

There is no way to canvass all possible questions that will be asked at an interview. Suffice to say, the visa officer is attempting to determine whether there is an actual bona fide relationship. He or she is also attempting to ascertain the intention of the applicant - does the applicant intend to immigrate to Canada and reside with the sponsor?

Each situation is different, and the visa officer is looking for discrepancies between the answers at the interview and the application as well as common sense.

The following generic questions may be asked:

How did you meet your sponsor?
Who was involved in arranging the marriage?
How is the middle man related or known to both families?
Did you talk with each other privately before agreeing to the marriage?
Why did you not get married earlier? (especially asked of a woman in the Punjab marrying later than 26-28)
How many people attended your marriage (look at the photographs provided to the visa officer - is it in conformity with your answer? Very often there are limited number of people at the laavan ceremony)
When did your sponsor immigrate to Canada? (the visa officer is attempting to find out if the applicant has knowledge of the sponsor)
What does your sponsor do for a living? (this is basic - every husband/wife should know this about their sponsor)
What is your sponsor's phone number? (this is basic - every husband/wife should know this about their sponsor - however I have come across situations where the applicant does not know)
Do you have any relation with your sponsor other than marriage? (visa officer is attempting to ascertain whether there was a relationship and therefore a motive to sponsor the applicant other than a genuine marital relationship)
Who accompanied your sponsor when he/she came to get married? (something the applicant should know if they are in a genuine relationship)
Who proposed? When was the proposal made? When did you get married? (basic...)
When did you and your sponsor live together? (also elementary, and a question contained in the sponsorship questionnaire)
Did you and the sponsor attend any weddings or functions together? (It's almost a certainty that a newly married couple will be attending other weddings, especially if their wedding was during the marriage season)
What is the name of your spouse's company? (applicant should know the employment of sponsor)
What kind of work does sponsor aspire to do in the future? Any career plans? (see above)
What was his/her previous job before present employment? Why did sponsor change jobs? How long at current employment? (see above)
What does sponsor like about the job? What is his/her boss/supervisor's name? What are the names of the people he/she works with? What is the nature of the job? How much does he/she make?(see above)
What does sponsor like/dislike about [INSERT CANADIAN CITY]? (visa officer is attempting to get a spontaneous response)
Where do you and your sponsor plan to live in Canada?
What do you plan to do once you get to Canada (go to school, learn english, get a job)
What are your spouse's friends' names?
What does your sponsor do in his spare time? What does your sponsor do when he's not working?
What is spouse's favourite sport?
Did you go on a honeymoon or outing after your marriage?
Where did you go to/How long did you go for?
How long did your sponsor stay in India after the marriage?
How often, and how do you stay in contact with your spouse?
I don't believe that an applicant can ultimately succeed by simply memorizing a list of possible questions. Instead, the applicant should understand what the visa officer wants, and should assure that visa officer as to the bona fides of the marriage. This requires the applicant to know the personal details and history of his or her sponsor. Communication and other indicia of a genuine relationship must be highlighted and brought to the visa officer's attention.

- See more at: http://immlawyer.blogs.com/my_weblog/2006/10/spousal_intervi.html#sthash.eDYgG8tM.dpuf

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Interview in Buffelo posted by Ha Nguyen :
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 02:36:56 am »
Quote from: spouse on February 18, 2010, 11:20:29 pm
So i got this mail from Buffalo informing that we will be interviewed (for outland spousal sponsorship).

We live in Edmonton and its almost 10 hours away by plane to Buffalo, NY for interview.

Plus, the cost and of course time and effort. (I pray that it will be worthed)

I guess im not really complaining about this porcess but is there any chance we can do the interview at least closer or even within Canada?

We did sent the application to Buffalo but not knowing about this issue.

-What are the requirements or needed to go for this interview?

-How long do we have to stay in Buffalo?

-Is this the only trip we have to make or is there any more coming?

-How far along are we from being approved?

***Hew!!! lots of things I need to know....

Hi,
My husband lives in Edmonton too, I am living in California, we just had an interview in Buffalo last week. My husband and me did flight to Buffalo together (they didnt require my husband to attend) but he wanted to go there with me. (it cost a lot money for flight ticket as he is from Edmonton, I am from Cali, 7 hours flight) We passed the interview.

You just need to spend a full day for the interview, normally the interview will last 1-2 hours.
Prepare all the supporting documents to prove your relationship. they will tell you what do do next after the interview if you pass.
I just send them the FBI record, and waiting for the passport request.
If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. I will share my experience as much as I can.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
POSTED BY CdnandTrini ON OCT 23, 2013:

Re: Success after interview?
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 07:21:46 am »
Quote from: can/alb on October 23, 2013, 07:12:01 am
What's a good answer for that? I know we would appeal but I can't live there because that would mean leaving my children behind and as a mom I'd never do that.

Hello can/alb TRV refusals may actually help your case as it shows your sincere desire to be together and also supports the fact that for you to travel there is an impact on your children. About the kids, would it be possible to say that you would be willing to move there if you had to appeal? You may also want to contact a lawyer for a consultation on this one and this could also show that you had done some preparation in this regard.

FYI, I am 5 years older than my husband, we were refused TRVs 4 times, second marriage for both of us (we both have kids from prior marriages) and we were approved in 8 months, no interview. Just make sure you husband is confident, polite, (i.e., does not get baited if the IO seems rude) and prepared. They are wanting to make sure your relationship is genuine. There are many interview sample questions posted (let me know if you need a link) and just be as prepared as you can be. Blessings and prayers for this to go well for you.

p.s. here is the link below to some interview questions compiled by another member.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-kind-of-questions-do-they-ask-in-the-interview-t47091.0.html;msg345377#msg345377

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
POSTED BY can/alb on Oct 25,2013:

Re: Success after interview?
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2013, 06:54:09 pm »
Quote from: MissDominica on October 25, 2013, 06:16:11 pm
As CdnandTrini has said, it's very rare for someone to be denied due to a sponsor's income AFTER the sponsor has already been approved UNLESS the sponsor all of a sudden declared bankruptcy, or owed a bunch of tax or something weird like that.
However, I have heard of one case where a couple was denied at interview because they could not show enough funds together to land in Canada properly (ie. enough for flights for both, enough for rent for a couple months, etc). This is rare, but it could happen. So you don't have to have a huge income and you've already been approved as a sponsor, just make sure you have enough funds to land or be able to explain how you can afford to land in Canada.
Also, they could ask for tax assessments, etc to check to see if you filed as a married couple. Claiming your husband/wife on your taxes yearly etc shows a genuine relationship that you're to hiding. I doubt you would be denied if you didn't declare your spouse, as many people are confused on how to even do this, but it could be checking that out as well.

Good luck!

My income has gotten better this year so I can prove that. I haven't filed bankruptcy and never have I been on social assistance. I haven't filed taxes with him as my spouse because he is not yet a PR. we can't even get a joint bank account yet. He has no income though. But I have the money to get him here and it would benefit me just having him here even if it's difficult at first for him to get a job.

I've finally calmed down a bit and starting to hope for the best as we do have a genuine loving marriage.

Thanks for your response. It's nice to hear positive things. I'm much more confident now

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Posted by Roy in his website:

Here are some examples of these questions Visa Officer Questions in Capitals.

1. WHEN DID YOU START COHABITATION WITH YOUR WIFE? Do you mean officially? YOU TELL ME. After we got married on dd/mm/yr. THAT IS ONLY FIVE MONTHS AGO AND YOUR WIFE IS EIGHT MONTHS PREGNANT, HOW CAN THAT BE?

2. WHEN DID YOU ENTER INTO A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR WIFE? The second I saw her enter. YOU MET IN A RESTAURANT ACCORDING TO THE FORMS, THIS SEEMS ILLOGICAL, EXPLAIN. Have you not seen the pictures my wife is gorgeous, it was love at first site. YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION.

3. WHAT IS THE COST OF LIVING IN CANADA? I do not know the cost of living in Canada but when I arrive we will be staying at my Sister In-Laws free, I have a job at my other Sister In-Laws restaurant in which I can walk to work. My wife did tell me that you can buy a older used nice house in Gravelsbourg SK for approximately $30,000.00 NO ONE CAN BUY A HOUSE IN CANADA ANYWHERE FOR 30K

4. WHY ARE EVERYONE WEARING SWEATERS IN YOUR RECEPTION PHOTOS WITH THE DATE OF MAY 28TH ON THEM? The family friend we hired as the photographer had the wrong date on his camera, the forms and the receipts of the reception show it occurred on November 28th not May. PHOTOS DO NOT LIE!

***The Visa Officer in #1 does not understand that a couple do not have need periods of cohabitation to become pregnant. Once is enough.

***The Visa Officer in #2 wanted mto know when they entered into a sexual relationship and the applicant answered as to his interpretation of the word romantic. Another example is when did your relationship become one of a more intimate nature? If Visa Officers want to ask a married couple about SEX why do they not say SEX?

***The Visa Officer in #3 is asking a silly question because the cost of living in Canada depends on so many factors. Where you plan to live, the life style you wish to maintain, the cost of housing in your area of residence etc. etc. Check mls.ca you can buy a house in Canada for 30K

***The Visa Officer in #4 only focuses on the date shown on the photo and ignores the forms, receipts and other evidence. Visa Officers want to refuse because that is the attitude of their boss Jason Kenney.

Too many genuine marriages are being refused and not CIC has started another advertisement campaign against bogus marriages. Lately it does not matter how much evidence you have to prove your relationship is genuine because some Visa Officers have tunnel vision.

DO NOT BE OVER CONFIDENT! IT IS YOUR DUTY TO PROVE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS GENUINE.

Roy
cvimmigration.com

HappynurseB

Jun 16, 2014
Hi! Thank you for this informative thread.

I am a little bit nervous for us (me and my partner) to get refused. here's our story/case:

We met online

He is 8 years older than me. I am 22 and he is 30

He has a good job with good paying salary, he has a child with his previous partner but he's never been married

we are both catholic, I'm from the Philippines

we talk for 2 and a half months twice a day everyday before he came to visit me. He stayed for 8 days here

the second visit which is on August or September we are planning to get married (small celebration only) with families and close relatives to be with us

after the second visit, we plan on having him sponsor me as his spouse. I am just worried with the timeline of our relationship, we planned on doing this quick because we want to be together.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
HappynurseB said:
Hi! Thank you for this informative thread.

I am a little bit nervous for us (me and my partner) to get refused. here's our story/case:

We met online

He is 8 years older than me. I am 22 and he is 30

He has a good job with good paying salary, he has a child with his previous partner but he's never been married

we are both catholic, I'm from the Philippines

we talk for 2 and a half months twice a day everyday before he came to visit me. He stayed for 8 days here

the second visit which is on August or September we are planning to get married (small celebration only) with families and close relatives to be with us

after the second visit, we plan on having him sponsor me as his spouse. I am just worried with the timeline of our relationship, we planned on doing this quick because we want to be together.
As long as your relation is genuine you don't have to worry about refusal. As you understand from all the information here, you have to submit a complete application package with evidences and documents to prove genuineness of your relationship. Please start gathering and keeping proper record of all relationship proofs. Good luck !

Reactions: saqibzamir

HappynurseB

Jun 16, 2014
thank you!

how can I prove the genuineness of our relationship? can you advice me on that so that I can start gathering those?

thank you! it's really kind of you to reply!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
HappynurseB said:
thank you!

how can I prove the genuineness of our relationship? can you advice me on that so that I can start gathering those?

thank you! it's really kind of you to reply!
1. Keep copies of your daily conversations/ chat logs (skype/Facebook/email/phone etc.)
2. Photos, video together, with friends & families
3. Gifts exchange, dating together , staying together, flying together (bills, vouchers, tickets)
4. Anything that will prove your relationship is really genuine

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP > POSTED BY mj1505 in 2010:

January 05, 2010, 07:51:09 am »
as for me...

i sent all the originals... phone card, phone bill/record, letters, greeting cards, airplane tickets (if both of you traveled together or one of you gave a visit ), money transfer ( if both of you are sending money to each other ), print out of emails ( doesnt matter what language , the timeline/ or dates of your communication is the most important). photos of gifts.

if you have circumstances or if you want to clarify something regarding one of the proof of relationship that you want to give them... you must give an explanations how this happened ex. if you don't have phone records, as for me i say that i dont have any 'telephone plan bill coz im using only phone card coz its much cheaper.

i put also 'tag' for every proof that i have. a small sticker with the date / place/ names for significant person, but not necessary to named all of them.

we noticed that we must make an explanation regarding how you and your partner met... how your relationship developed. for me i wrote our story form the first time i met her...up to the time before i sent the application. as in detail... details of significant moments of our life. its like a love story!
making this story must be honest ( youll never know if you will have an interview .. your answer should be same as you have wrote in the application). i include also in the story the significant date/places/ names of person/ all the proof of relationship that i mentioned earlier. ex. 'and we had our wedding day last january 01,2006. ( please see photos of wedding day ) , 'after the wedding we had our honeymoon in thailand ( please see photos of honey in thailand), ( please see airplane ticket of our honeymoon in thailand ) this should be the same on your photo's tag's so that the officer will not be confused.

remember while you are finishing your application.. always consider and make the most possible convenient application, so that the officer will have an easy time to read the application. making this extra effort will have a good impression to the officer that you are very good/serious applicant.

i checked my application 10times before i sent it..to be sure i dont have any mistakes & missed any required fields.

dont worry they will sent back most of the proof of relationship . except for certificates..

i believed this ways helped me...thats why they dint required me for an interview..

hope this helps. lalu na sa mga kabayan ko...