07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
Hasan9999 said:
POSTED BY Jamali ON JUNE 2ND, 2014:

Hi Soblue,

wow an interview already! Paris is so quick, you're lucky.

I have no insight about this office of course, but I wanted to ask if you got the chance to request your notes? If not, do you have time to request them?

When my husband went for his interview, I wrote a letter to the VO addressing our red flags directly. When being interviewed, my husband can see the letter in the VOs hand. I think it did help. Because there was a mix up in the medicals, we waited awhile for my husband's visa and during that time, we ordered our notes again. In the notes, the VO does make mention of my letter ... so I think it was a good thing that I did write it, maybe a letter can be helpful for you as well.

Good luck to you and your husband!
Hello Hasan,
Thanks so much for asking...my husband i imagine is right now at the canadian embassy, interview in 3 minutes..i did not have the time to order the notes. They send us request for interview on June 2. I dont think i will be sleeping tonight...this is nerve wrecking. I also wrote a letter for them and scanned it and emailed it to him. I hope they will bother to read it. I read stories here where they dont even bother looking at the documents. Right now just praying. Thank you so much.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
soblue3 said:
Hello Hasan,
Thanks so much for asking...my husband i imagine is right now at the canadian embassy, interview in 3 minutes..i did not have the time to order the notes. They send us request for interview on June 2. I dont think i will be sleeping tonight...this is nerve wrecking. I also wrote a letter for them and scanned it and emailed it to him. I hope they will bother to read it. I read stories here where they dont even bother looking at the documents. Right now just praying. Thank you so much.
As long as relationship is genuine, don't worry your husband will get PR. Please do come back here and share interview experience of your husband. Thank you and good luck!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
INTERVIEW LETTER (NDVO) :

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx:
An interview concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada has been scheduled for you on Interview New Delhi
UCI Applicant : xxxxxxxx Name xxxxxxxxxx. D.O.B
UCI Sponsor : Name :xxxxxxxxxx D.O.B

PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERVIEW DATE FORMAT IS YEAR/MONTH/DATE at the Canadian High Commission, 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021. To allow sufficient time to pass through security, please appear at least 15 minutes but not more than 30 minutes before your scheduled interview time
Your sponsor must be available for a possible phone interview at the same time that your interview is being held in Delhi (your sponsor should verify the local time in his/her province of residence in Canada which corresponds to the Indian Standard Time which has been scheduled for your interview). If your sponsor is in India, he/she should accompany you to the interview. Please provide us with a residential phone number and address for your sponsor at the interview. Not all sponsors will be contacted as it may not be necessary.
Accompanying children over 18 years of age must appear with you at the interview. Children under 18 do not need to attend unless we have so requested. Applicants who are adopted (except infants) must also attend, along with their natural parents and "power of attorney". Adoptive parents are encouraged to attend but are not required to do so.
The Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi provides interpretation services for Hindi and Punjabi only. Family class applicants who require an interpreter for another language must engage the services of a qualified professional interpreter from an approved list of interpretation companies. This approved list of interpretation companies is attached to this letter. Should the applicant come to interview without one of these interpreters, the interview will be rescheduled, leading to processing delays. Interpreters other than from the firms on the approved list will not be accepted.
Please note that the figures quoted by the interpretation companies are not negotiable. Further, the companies have no connection to the High Commission and cannot assist you in any way to improve your chances of obtaining a visa. Should you attempt to negotiate on either on these items, we have instructed the companies to refuse to take you as a client. Thirdly, the companies should be contacted during business hours only. Should you call at any other time, the companies will refuse to take your calls.
You must bring the following documents to the interview for each person included in your application: Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca

• Original individual passports for each family member included in the application, regardless of age;

• You must also bring originals or certified true copies of the following documents for each person included in your application together with certified translations into English or French:
• Birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already submitted;
• Documentary evidence that establishes your relationship to your sponsor and each of your dependants' relationship to you (e.g., original birth certificates, school documents with parents' names, ration card);
• In the case of dependent students older than 19, all diplomas, mark sheets and other documents demonstrating continuous full-time studies since the age of 19;
• If sponsored by your husband, wife, common-law or conjugal partner, bring your engagement and wedding photographs and wedding invitation cards, if available. Also bring all evidence of communication with your sponsor, e.g. cards / letters, telephone bills. Telephone calling cards are not acceptable proof. For such cards you must provide the record issued by the telephone company of calls made with those cards;
• Power of attorney or guardianship documents for any person on the application who has been adopted as well as all evidence of contact from the adoptive parent(s), e.g., cards / letters, photographs, telephone bills.

If any of the above documents are not presented at interview you may provide them later, but your application may be delayed.
NOTE: If you are unable to keep the above appointment, you must inform us immediately. If you do not attend your interview and if we do not hear from you, your application may be refused for failure to comply with the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
If corresponding with this office, please quote the above file number.
This letter should first be presented at the Immigration gate when you arrive for your interview and then to the receptionist inside.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
POSTED BY Benstu ON INTERVIEW WITH SVO FOR THE BANGLADESHI APPLICANT:

Quote from: maria a on May 05, 2014, 02:56:27 pm

Benstu :

"Sorry to hear that. I was in the same boat as you are right now. We were only flagged because my wife was denied student visa once.

My advice. Go to sleep. They will not respond to any communication from you henceforth until they decide to interview you. We waited 16 months before they interviewed us.
In the mean time, gather as much documents as you can. Money transfers, chat logs, vacation photos, etc. If you take enough documents, the interview is pretty straightforward. And they will ofcourse ask about the student visa refusal."

Also for your information, the interview is held in Dhaka at any time between Dec- Feb. So if you get interview in next Dec - Feb it will not be too long.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
POSTED TODAY BY HASAN:
« Reply #14367 on: June 20, 2014, 01:56:32 pm »

Quote from: qtazngal on June 19, 2014, 04:13:22 pm
Hi guys - I posted this same question to another thread of topic, hoping this forum might have also an idea/suggestion. Thanks.

I have another questions please.

London finally asked for my husband copy of passport in May which I sent. Now they are asking for my husband to attend an interview to determined his eligibility. Now they know that we have been married for 20years and with children. He has a sister in Canada and he was there before. We even got married in Canada in 1991.

Now my questions are: 1) why are they asking for an interview after asking for the copy of his passport and we gave them evidence of 20years relationship with children.
2) is this situation happened before with anybody in this forum.
3) what do you guys think the questions would be

Little background:
Husband lived in Canada but overstayed and was asked to leave which he did (yes we lived together.
Came back a months later to marry me.
He went back to England and a followed him and now living in England eversince.
Myself and our children are dual citizens Canadian and British.

So, what in the world this means? Please can anybody give me an idea? I am getting really stress, this all too much as we started Feb 2012. This is getting tooo long. I want to go back home but not without him.

Thank you

HASAN :

It is unlikely they called interview. I believe you will accompany your husband and that's a plus point to clarify any red flags instantly. You have to proof with additional documentary evidences that you are finally all set to return to Canada as soon as your husband becomes PR. Your husband may also put forward his plan to settle down in Canada once his application is approved. Tell your husband to be well prepared and confident while answering. Your relationship is genuine and no need to worry. Good luck.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
POSTED BY

haritsharma

« Reply #2465 on: March 27, 2014, 05:35:31 am »
Mine interview was done on 11 March 2014 at New Delhi about 2:15 Hours and mine wife interview was about 1 hour.visa officer was Punjabi lady.she is very negative lady.she speak in Punjabi like very old village lady.she is about 40 year old lady.she look like middle class lady.she wear a simple top. she call me in her cabin.when i was entered in his cabin she said please sit and comfortable.then she says sat shri akal My name is ....... kaur.i m visa officer.i will decide about your visa application will accept or reject.she typed all question and answers on her computer.i think she typed only negative sense not positive reply she was sit back in glass wall and said these questions.

1.How did your spouse immigrate to Canada ?

2.what is your marriage date?

3.who arrange your Marriage?(Ans-Middle Man with my uncle name}

4.How middle man is known your spouse?( i said via her Aunt and her name)

5.your uncle and your spouse aunt how known each others.(i said she is her patient)

6.when and where they meet(middle man) ?

7.How long they known each others?(i said from many years. i m lit confused on this question)

8.How is the middle man related or known to both families?

9.what is the distant between marriage palace to my spouse home?

10.what is your age?(i said 31 year)

11.why are you married late?

12.why your wife age less only 1 year from your age?

13. you are working govt job from 10 years why you married late?(i said that time i m not well settle and my income is low.due to my wife and kids future i am just waiting)

14.when any person started govt.job then he is settled already ?

15.you are waiting any girl will come from Canada then you will marriage?( i said no 31 is very common age).

15.She saw some photos and said who is this?( i said my cousin brother and he is also 31 year old and till now not married).then she said who is this i said my cousin sister.she said when she married i said 3 year before.she said where is her husband.i said in u.k.she said why she is not going to u.k. i said i don't know.

16.i am dealing with many applications all cases about 26-27 age.your cousin is rare due to any problem or any girlfriend he is not marrying.all parents expect grandson/granddaughter so if your spouse age is less than 4-5 years
from your age that is good for children.

17.Where does your spouse work?

18.What does the job entail?

18.what is her duties?

19.Whom does your spouse live with?

20.How many person coming from Canada on your wedding?

21. why your spouse father not come on her daughter wedding?

22.Did you on a honeymoon? Where did you go and for how long?(i said for three days she saw hotel bill said 3-5 its only two days.she said you reached hotel at 8:00 pm so two days.i said that day is countable 3-4-5.

23.What relatives do you have in Canada?

24. What are their names ?

25. Do you have phone bills ?(Ans: yes and say i have wedding album and dvd"s. she said i don't need that .

26.why your wife calling on this number ?(i said may be her sister using her phone? because this is her sister in laws number they are living in India.

27.why her sister using her phone ?(i said due to cheap rates in telecom company my wife add her mobile number and her home number)

28.she saw many photos and asked me many time who is this ? (i replied well)

29.What is your spouse Mobile phone number? What is land-line phone number? ( i ans mobile number but i forget her land line number)

30.What was her previous job before present employment? How long at current employment?

31.In terms of education, would you say that you and your spouse's educational background are compatible?

32.What was the salary of your spouse?

33.any other marriage attend you both during your wedding dates?(yes)

34. where and when ?

35.what is the relation between your wife and your sister husband?(i said

he is my wife cousin brother)

36.what type cousin brother?(i said her fufa son)

she said me more questions then she was called my wife and says your husband sit here about 2:15 hours.so if you want to goes washroom and drinking water so you may go please and after that come here? my wife goes and after some time she is coming back.then visa officer says to me please wait in outside.after 1 hour she call me in cabin and says your and your spouse some answer is not matching like How long middle man known each others?i said from many years and my wife says from two years. another is what is the relation between your wife and your sister husband? i said my wife cousin brother and my wife said no relation with my sister husband.

then she returned my passport and says i m not satisfied with you both.i refused your application.you may go to appeal then she stand up and exit from the cabin.I checked on line status on 20/03/2014 and shows decision made.but till now i don't received any letter from embassy.can they e-mail about the decision or they inform both sponsor and applicant?

Reactions: WaSha1

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Ghanaboy said:
nice thread
Thank you. Members can visit here and share their valuable experience to help the helpless people.

Reactions: WaSha1

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
ah i have been trying to post but for some reason it was not working hope this one will. Well i dont have too much information yet. we did not have the time to discuss things in great detail with my husband as he spend most of the day travelling back from the interview to his home town. He said interview questions were pretty easy...very general not much details about my family, work and education. the woman who interviewed him was very pleasant during this part. Then after she changed her tactic and started accusing him of wanting to come to canada, wanting to marry a rich woman and asking him why he married a women older than himself who was in a previous relationship. She said that she has never even heard about anybody in tunisia doing that before. So he gave her an answer giving her names and examples of people who did. Also told her about our love for each other, the understanding we have and things in common so she told him he was not normal. lol. she said she believes our evidence and did not need more...he insisted she takes my letter where i addressed what i think were possible issues with our application. He said she looked more angry as she was reading it. She did not give him an answer, she told him she can say yes or no and will let us know via email. She said she needs to further review our application.
oh and she also asked him what we will do if they refuse so he told her i will go there then she sneered and said ..oh that will be a new experience. At the end of the interview he asked her about the notes...so she said she is not giving him any answers yet an we both will get all the information in an email. He said she was pretty young but appeared angry for some reason. He had the translator with him but answered most questions by himself ..but had to refer to her a few times. Ah i am even more nervous now. But i am glad that part is over at least.

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
soblue3 said:
ah i have been trying to post but for some reason it was not working hope this one will. Well i dont have too much information yet. we did not have the time to discuss things in great detail with my husband as he spend most of the day travelling back from the interview to his home town. He said interview questions were pretty easy...very general not much details about my family, work and education. the woman who interviewed him was very pleasant during this part. Then after she changed her tactic and started accusing him of wanting to come to canada, wanting to marry a rich woman and asking him why he married a women older than himself who was in a previous relationship. She said that she has never even heard about anybody in tunisia doing that before. So he gave her an answer giving her names and examples of people who did. Also told her about our love for each other, the understanding we have and things in common so she told him he was not normal. lol. she said she believes our evidence and did not need more...he insisted she takes my letter where i addressed what i think were possible issues with our application. He said she looked more angry as she was reading it. She did not give him an answer, she told him she can say yes or no and will let us know via email. She said she needs to further review our application.
oh and she also asked him what we will do if they refuse so he told her i will go there then she sneered and said ..oh that will be a new experience. At the end of the interview he asked her about the notes...so she said she is not giving him any answers yet an we both will get all the information in an email. He said she was pretty young but appeared angry for some reason. He had the translator with him but answered most questions by himself ..but had to refer to her a few times. Ah i am even more nervous now. But i am glad that part is over at least.

dnt worry,he will get passport request or better still visa soon

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
Here is someone's interview experience.
sponsor husband is 62 years old and wife applicant is 30.Applicant arrived in Canada under a work permit in June 2009. 2 weeks after, she met her (now husband for 3 years and 4 months). Got married on sept. Of 2010Applied inland in nov. 2010File tranferred from vegreville to edmonton in oct. 2011
Reasons: age gap, short courtship, doubting if our marriage is genuine, asking if i'm married back home. That i did not declare my son when i applied for a visa to come to canada.
"Sept. 12,2013- interview day- we arrived at cic edmonton very prepared! Did not even feel nervous at all! We are confident and we know that what we need to do is to show who we really are! My interview lasted for 1 hr and 15 min.
Questions asked: What is my name, bday, my parents name
What is my husbands name, birthday, parents name, siblings and where they live.
Where and when we meet?Who proposed, describe the momentWhen and where is our wedding?How many people attended? Names of attendees, reception? 1st date? Where when, what we ordered? Are we sexually active?Do we want to have kids? Name of my son, names of my husbands daughter, names of grandkids
how is the relationship between my husband and son
And then suddenly the io stopped typing because she said the computer stopped working. So we started again from the very beginning. I think for me this is to test if i will answer the questions the same thing. Then, she asked me 3 times in different ways , where do i work, she probably want to make sure that i am not working anywhere else. Describe our apartmentWho pay bills ? Where does my husband work?How much salary? Do i send money to my home country? How much?She asked if I'm in CanadaAsked if i have a criminal record or convicted
At the end of the interview, she just said that the only reason why our file was transferred is because of our age gap. Then i said, i know! Lol! I said that , when we applied in 2010, we did not even know that there are red flags like that. What we presented them is the real us! Then i showed some personal stuff like the crosstitch i made as a birthday gift for my husbands grand daughter, cards from friends and family. Our wedding invitation. And that's it!
Then it's my husband's turn!!His interview lasted for 45 minutes. And he was asked the same questions and he answered the same as mine with a little bit of elaboration lol! When the io told him that our file was tranferred because of age gap, he told the io that this has been happening eversince, just like cleopatra and julis ceasar, charlie chaplin and his wife oona etc. etc. that was the killer answer! Lol!The io was smiling while typing this my husband said! All in all the interview went well! The atmosphere inside the interview room was very non threatening, it was actually full of laughter. Me and my husband are very happy people by nature! So i think we really gave a positive vibes inside the interview room.
Exactly 1 month after the interview, oct12,2013, i received an email requesting for medical examination. Then aip and owp arrived on oct. 16. Medical examination done Oct. 23, 2013.cic received medical Oct. 31, 2013 "Hope this is a little helpful as to what visa officers ask and could do during the interview.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
soblue3 said:
Why the interviewer was angry at the later part? What was there in the letter that annoyed her?
Interviewer's impression was positive in regard to the relationship but she was also questioning to see if this is marriage of convenience. Since your husband answered everything straight, the possibility of getting visa is high. Thanks for sharing. Good luck!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
rksandhu said:
Here is someone's interview experience.
sponsor husband is 62 years old and wife applicant is 30.Applicant arrived in Canada under a work permit in June 2009. 2 weeks after, she met her (now husband for 3 years and 4 months). Got married on sept. Of 2010Applied inland in nov. 2010File tranferred from vegreville to edmonton in oct. 2011
Reasons: age gap, short courtship, doubting if our marriage is genuine, asking if i'm married back home. That i did not declare my son when i applied for a visa to come to canada.
"Sept. 12,2013- interview day- we arrived at cic edmonton very prepared! Did not even feel nervous at all! We are confident and we know that what we need to do is to show who we really are! My interview lasted for 1 hr and 15 min.
Questions asked: What is my name, bday, my parents name
What is my husbands name, birthday, parents name, siblings and where they live.
Where and when we meet?Who proposed, describe the momentWhen and where is our wedding?How many people attended? Names of attendees, reception? 1st date? Where when, what we ordered? Are we sexually active?Do we want to have kids? Name of my son, names of my husbands daughter, names of grandkids
how is the relationship between my husband and son
And then suddenly the io stopped typing because she said the computer stopped working. So we started again from the very beginning. I think for me this is to test if i will answer the questions the same thing. Then, she asked me 3 times in different ways , where do i work, she probably want to make sure that i am not working anywhere else. Describe our apartmentWho pay bills ? Where does my husband work?How much salary? Do i send money to my home country? How much?She asked if I'm in CanadaAsked if i have a criminal record or convicted
At the end of the interview, she just said that the only reason why our file was transferred is because of our age gap. Then i said, i know! Lol! I said that , when we applied in 2010, we did not even know that there are red flags like that. What we presented them is the real us! Then i showed some personal stuff like the crosstitch i made as a birthday gift for my husbands grand daughter, cards from friends and family. Our wedding invitation. And that's it!
Then it's my husband's turn!!His interview lasted for 45 minutes. And he was asked the same questions and he answered the same as mine with a little bit of elaboration lol! When the io told him that our file was tranferred because of age gap, he told the io that this has been happening eversince, just like cleopatra and julis ceasar, charlie chaplin and his wife oona etc. etc. that was the killer answer! Lol!The io was smiling while typing this my husband said! All in all the interview went well! The atmosphere inside the interview room was very non threatening, it was actually full of laughter. Me and my husband are very happy people by nature! So i think we really gave a positive vibes inside the interview room.
Exactly 1 month after the interview, oct12,2013, i received an email requesting for medical examination. Then aip and owp arrived on oct. 16. Medical examination done Oct. 23, 2013.cic received medical Oct. 31, 2013 "Hope this is a little helpful as to what visa officers ask and could do during the interview.
Very interesting story indeed! With such a huge age gap, one can win the interview very easily demonstrating confidence and proving strong relationship proofs in good humour. Thank you for sharing.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hasan9999 said:
Why the interviewer was angry at the later part? What was there in the letter that annoyed her?
Interviewer's impression was positive in regard to the relationship but she was also questioning to see if this is marriage of convenience. Since your husband answered everything straight, the possibility of getting visa is high. Thanks for sharing. Good luck!
well the letter i wrote them was very polite and thanking them for interviewing him and blah blah...then i state that since i filled our application i have talked with few people who are in similar situation and learned that there are some issues so called red flags which can cause problems with our application and asked them to give me the opportunity to elaborate on those points...so i stated the possible points
age difference, cultural difference, religion, compatibility, and why i married on first visit....i explained each point giving some examples, life experiences and any additional proof like articles, my personal documents and stuff...i guess either she maybe was angry because she was hoping she can say no and dont have to deal with our large file but saw me addressing her concerns. so the situation was not just a simple no...he said he had the impression that she did not read our file yet. also he was well prepared. she said that she believed us and the part that we have long continuous relationship and good communication...just because of the age difference she accused him of not being genuine.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
soblue3 said:
well the letter i wrote them was very polite and thanking them for interviewing him and blah blah...then i state that since i filled our application i have talked with few people who are in similar situation and learned that there are some issues so called red flags which can cause problems with our application and asked them to give me the opportunity to elaborate on those points...so i stated the possible points
age difference, cultural difference, religion, compatibility, and why i married on first visit....i explained each point giving some examples, life experiences and any additional proof like articles, my personal documents and stuff...i guess either she maybe was angry because she was hoping she can say no and dont have to deal with our large file but saw me addressing her concerns. so the situation was not just a simple no...he said he had the impression that she did not read our file yet. also he was well prepared. she said that she believed us and the part that we have long continuous relationship and good communication...just because of the age difference she accused him of not being genuine.
I thought so as well! I believe your explanations must have backed by evidences. So it will be hard for her to say no. What's your husband's confidence level after facing the interview?