Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:
You have to inform CIC about change in family size. As your wife is in Canada your second child will be born in Canada. But isn't it too early to inform them?
Yes hasan bahi , my wife think we should inform to CIC ,but thing is this i want to make sure that i want to be with
wife during her pregnancy time

thanks
Sjgolfer

noors33

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Visa Office......
Beirut/Lebanon
App. Filed.......
05-11-2016
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
25-11-2016
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
24-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-10-2017
Hello,

There are some "red flags" in our relationship. But to us they are nothing, but as you said to them it might be. So should I mention them, in a separate paper? I am sponsoring my husband. I have a higher education level, we are of different religions, and there is a slight age difference of about 8 years. Should i be concerned? Should I write them something?

Thank you.

Chachatsina

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 28, 2017
AOR Received.
Application received: February 10, 2017 AOR 1: March 4, 2017. SA received: March 13, 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront medical done November 17, 2016
Hi good day. Im charmaine, i just got married last july 2016.. i just want to ask for some help or suggestions on how to start my spousal sponsorship application.. im currently working in singapore as an assistant nurse actually my contract is ending this coming february 2017.. we are planning to submit the application before going back to philippines as soon as possible but were having a hard time on how to start. All the response and help will be much appreciated! Thankyou.

-i just also want to ask if where to get this. If im requesting a police clearance here in singapore.
Photocopy of document from relevant consulate/immigration authority/government bodies to establish that the certificate is required by such authority. All documents are to be translated to English if written in other languages.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Hasan bahi /Farhana one more thing , since my family return back we just come to know that we are expecting our
2nd child togather , do you think my wife should send Pregnancy test report to CIC , i am very excited i also told
to immigration officer during interview that maybe my wife is pregnant but at that time we didnt do the test .
please advise , you think we should inform to CIC

Regard
SJGOLFER
Hello sjgolfer,

Congratulation. I think you will get a good news very soon. To me no need to inform CIC that your wife is pregnant because your interview is finish. The positive thing in your interview that the immigration officer is convinced and the officer believed your marriage relation. You need to wait for your next step like other applicant.

Take care

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
noors33 said:
Hello,

There are some "red flags" in our relationship. But to us they are nothing, but as you said to them it might be. So should I mention them, in a separate paper? I am sponsoring my husband. I have a higher education level, we are of different religions, and there is a slight age difference of about 8 years. Should i be concerned? Should I write them something?

Thank you.
Hello noors33,

I read you previous post. It seems you both have been together 8 years and you got married 1 year .you have some red flag like age gap and both from different religion. I think your husband should try for tourist visa and if visa office reject , it will not harm your application. It is one of the plus point of your application. When your husband will get Immigrant visa that time visa office required 1 year valid passport for visa purpose.

You can mention to the visa office about your 8 years relation before marriage and try to give them proof.Did you get any interview letter from CIC or you are applying for your husband?

Try to give lots of marriage proof to the visa office and give them explanation 8 years and after 1 year marriage.

Regards
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Chachatsina said:
Hi good day. Im charmaine, i just got married last july 2016.. i just want to ask for some help or suggestions on how to start my spousal sponsorship application.. im currently working in singapore as an assistant nurse actually my contract is ending this coming february 2017.. we are planning to submit the application before going back to philippines as soon as possible but were having a hard time on how to start. All the response and help will be much appreciated! Thankyou.

-i just also want to ask if where to get this. If im requesting a police clearance here in singapore.
Photocopy of document from relevant consulate/immigration authority/government bodies to establish that the certificate is required by such authority. All documents are to be translated to English if written in other languages.
Hello chachatsina,

I think you get help from this link and ask your sponsorship question-----

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-t46995.0.html#new

Regards

Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
noors33 said:
Hello,

Thank you.
Hi noors33,

You got two red flags: different religion and age gap.

Since you will be submitting your application soon please make sure to submit strong relationship proofs such as:

1) Submit strong relationship proofs for the entire period before marriage and after marriage. Evidences will include online chat logs in viber, FaceTime, Skype, watsapp, email, FaceBook etc.
2) Photos taken together before and after marriage.
4) Honey moon evidences, tickets, hotel receipts, bills, vouchers etc.
5) Joint bank account, insurance, ownership of house, lease or rental agreement
6) Gifts details, vouchers.
7) Your explanation why both of you chose life partner from different religions.
8) Explain with logics why you chose your partner with 8 years age difference.
9) Explain why as a citizen you remained outside Canada ? Also give a comprehensive plan when, how and why
you will return to Canada.

Good luck!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Chachatsina said:

Hi there,

Please check this thread for helpful tips:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-i-organized-our-applcation-and-a-summary-of-all-helpful-tips-i-have-learned-t92449.0.html

Hasan

noors33

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Visa Office......
Beirut/Lebanon
App. Filed.......
05-11-2016
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
25-11-2016
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
24-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-10-2017
Hasan9999 said:
Hi noors33,

You got two red flags: different religion and age gap.

Since you will be submitting your application soon please make sure to submit strong relationship proofs such as:

1) Submit strong relationship proofs for the entire period before marriage and after marriage. Evidences will include online chat logs in viber, FaceTime, Skype, watsapp, email, FaceBook etc.
2) Photos taken together before and after marriage.
4) Honey moon evidences, tickets, hotel receipts, bills, vouchers etc.
5) Joint bank account, insurance, ownership of house, lease or rental agreement
6) Gifts details, vouchers.
7) Your explanation why both of you chose life partner from different religions.
8) Explain with logics why you chose your partner with 8 years age difference.
9) Explain why as a citizen you remained outside Canada ? Also give a comprehensive plan when, how and why
you will return to Canada.

Good luck!

Hasan
Hi there, thank you for the list. I will be sure to add what you have said. Should I write these on a separate paper?
I wrote that I am returning to Canada to get my Ph.D. Also got a paper from my boss stating that I am looking for a good university and getting his advice.

You do not think that the education level is a red flag? I have a master's degree, and he has a high school degree. I am sponsoring him.

In addition, we have a joint bank account, however, we still have our own individual accounts. And we are sending them. Is that ok? I just wanted to send them for extra financial proof. I am just worried that they will think bad that we still have our own bank accounts on the side, although we do not put money in them anymore. we use the joint account now.

Another question, when they ask about the monthly salary, would they expect it in CAD? should i be converting from the local currency to CAD or USD say?

Thanks again :)

noors33

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Visa Office......
Beirut/Lebanon
App. Filed.......
05-11-2016
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
25-11-2016
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
24-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-10-2017
farhana766 said:
Hello noors33,

I read you previous post. It seems you both have been together 8 years and you got married 1 year .you have some red flag like age gap and both from different religion. I think your husband should try for tourist visa and if visa office reject , it will not harm your application. It is one of the plus point of your application. When your husband will get Immigrant visa that time visa office required 1 year valid passport for visa purpose.

You can mention to the visa office about your 8 years relation before marriage and try to give them proof.Did you get any interview letter from CIC or you are applying for your husband?

Try to give lots of marriage proof to the visa office and give them explanation 8 years and after 1 year marriage.

Regards
Farhana
Thank you for your help.
We still have not applied yet, so no papers now. I am applying to sponsor my husband. We both live outside of Canada.

A lawyer of someone we know who also is applying to Canada, told our friend that it is better not to apply in case of visa rejection, it will harm their case. We were actually debating whether to apply or not.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
noors33 said:
Thank you for your help.
We still have not applied yet, so no papers now. I am applying to sponsor my husband. We both live outside of Canada.

A lawyer of someone we know who also is applying to Canada, told our friend that it is better not to apply in case of visa rejection, it will harm their case. We were actually debating whether to apply or not.
Hello noors33,

Lawyer sometime guide us wrong way and I am not convinced what your lawyer said about tourist visa. In this forum I see that people apply for tourist visa and reject and later when they faced interview ,it will become plus point for them. In my case I am afraid to apply the tourist visa but I regret why I am not apply for tourist visa. 8 month passed I become a member of this forum and this forum help me to know the unknown things.

I want to share you something before my interview I hire a lawyer and she is very famous Canadian lawyer but I could not want to mention the name. When she saw my paper , she told me it is difficult to get visa because visa office has a doubt about my case, even she said 20% chance to get visa.

Even one Canadian Bangladeshi lawyer who is also famous and told me my case is very tough and it is hard to get the visa. I request him to prepare my interview and he said 3 days for prepare my interview with him it cost 1200 Canadian dollar. I just surprise why he charge lots of money for 3 days. I regret he is Canadian Bangladeshi lawyer and he is very greedy. Generally Canadian lawyer charge for interview 500 or 300 dollar but he charge high because my case is tough and get a chance to get a money from me. Now a day I got visa and live in Canada.

Consultant is better than lawyer. I am grateful to consultant ,the lady who told me if I explain everything to the immigration officer will give me visa. I did what the consultant said to do in the interview.

You do not need to show the balance of your joint accountant just get a join bank solvency letter from your bank and you also add extra financial papers if you want to add.

Education level doesn't matter if you explain about your relation. First you can explain your 8 years relation like –

1, how you meet?

2. who made the first conduct?

3. Who proposed first?

4. Why you want to continue the relation with him because he is 8 years older than you and his education level is not like you?

5. Why you believe that he love you? Why you love him?

6. What will both of you do in his weekend?

7. What thing make you happy about him?

8. What common thing both of you?

9. How both of you enjoy with your occasion like birthday or your Christmas or EID( Sorry I don't know your religion)?

10. Why you decide to marry him?

11. You can describe your honeymoon.

12. You can descried your present life with him.

13. Why you decide to go to Canada with him?

All this question answer you can write in your own word like a story. You can write all this thing together like para.

Hope it will help you

Regards
Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
noors33 said:
Hi there, thank you for the list. I will be sure to add what you have said. Should I write these on a separate paper?
I wrote that I am returning to Canada to get my Ph.D. Also got a paper from my boss stating that I am looking for a good university and getting his advice.

You do not think that the education level is a red flag? I have a master's degree, and he has a high school degree. I am sponsoring him.

In addition, we have a joint bank account, however, we still have our own individual accounts. And we are sending them. Is that ok? I just wanted to send them for extra financial proof. I am just worried that they will think bad that we still have our own bank accounts on the side, although we do not put money in them anymore. we use the joint account now.

Another question, when they ask about the monthly salary, would they expect it in CAD? should i be converting from the local currency to CAD or USD say?

Thanks again :)
Hi there,

1) You can write all explanatory notes on separate papers but a top sheet or a check list will contain what are you enclosing.
2) You can explain why you chose your spouse with less education level compared to your own level.
3) You can explain why you are maintaining separate individual account and explain clearly that currently you are using joint account most of the time.
4) You can collect and submit offer letter from the Universities for your proposed PhD program.
5) You can submit concrete settlement plan in Canada for both of you after landing in Canada.
6) You can submit net assets statement & report for both of you from a professional accounting firm in a proper format where you can include details of all assets you two own. This may include all fixed and floating assets with bank balance. Get the statement in both local currency and equivalent CAD

Hasan

satbsi

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Warsraw WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
27-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015, Uploaded 03-06-2015, TLU 10-06-2015
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hello guys,

I am a PR and my GF's(who is in india) vistor visa (TRV) is being processed by my sister(citizen).
we are getting married after 6 months in India.

If her visitor visa got rejected, will it be a bad impact on her spousal sponsorship after our marriage.
Please advise.

Thanks,
Saby

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
satbsi said:
Hello guys,

I am a PR and my GF's(who is in india) vistor visa (TRV) is being processed by my sister(citizen).
we are getting married after 6 months in India.

If her visitor visa got rejected, will it be a bad impact on her spousal sponsorship after our marriage.
Please advise.

Thanks,
Saby
Hello satbsi,

It will not affect your sponsorship but when you will apply for spousal immigrant visa for her ,you will need to mention in your application form that she is apply for tourist visa before her marriage.

She can apply for her tourist visa and if she is rejected by visa office it will not harm your future wife spousal immigrant visa.

Regards

Farhana

satbsi

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Warsraw WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
27-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015, Uploaded 03-06-2015, TLU 10-06-2015
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
farhana766 said:
Hello satbsi,

It will not affect your sponsorship but when you will apply for spousal immigrant visa for her ,you will need to mention in your application form that she is apply for tourist visa before her marriage.

She can apply for her tourist visa and if she is rejected by visa office it will not harm your future wife spousal immigrant visa.

Regards

Farhana
Thanks for the reply. But in this case what reason has to be mentioned ? And what is the probability of getting visitor visa? She has job back there in india .