14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
deeafahd said:
Hello, just want to tell you that today I logged in my online account and at the spot where is writen a background check is needed it use to be not started, now is in progress... That s mean for sure waived the interview. We are waiting for good news!!! :)
Hello deeafahd,

You should order GCMS note. Can you share your Ecas, If you click what it shows----------------------.Can you share how you waived your interview and what kind of documents you send to the visa office because it will help other applicant.

Regards
Farhana

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
farhana766 said:
Hello love(ao),

You are posting a good stuff. Did you send email to SVO ? Did visa office reply you about your interview result?

Regards
Farhana
Dear farhana apu,
IN shaa allah i'll email SVO tommorow. Please pray for me.

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
dear farhana apa im sooo sorry that i hav written incomplete. actually my husband came in china for an expedition and i thot to meet him for a month. as i dont know when our luck is gonna favor us, so decided to stay in china together for a month ;D

and i already sent SVO our ongoing relation proofs. :) and i sent tyhe cover letter too.

but i was thinking as im leaving bangladesh and going china should i notify SVO with an email? and that email proforma i was asking about :) so sorry fr tht.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
jupiter16 said:
good luck sjgolfer. hope u prepared well. just relax and comfortable. have a good sleep at night. tak all appropriate docs wid u.

relaxing technique- deep inhalation wid mouth ,hold for 8 sec then exhale thru nose slowwwwlyy. do it for 8to 10 tyms nd relax ;D
jupiter16,

+1 (Good) for describing cool meditation technique. This +1 is not going through now as I already gave you another +1 recently. So as soon as waiting time is over, I will press the +1 (Good) button for you! This website allow only one +1 in 168 hours for a particular member.

Well it was done today 1st Oct.!

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
jupiter16 said:
dear farhana apa im sooo sorry that i hav written incomplete. actually my husband came in china for an expedition and i thot to meet him for a month. as i dont know when our luck is gonna favor us, so decided to stay in china together for a month ;D

and i already sent SVO our ongoing relation proofs. :) and i sent tyhe cover letter too.

but i was thinking as im leaving bangladesh and going china should i notify SVO with an email? and that email proforma i was asking about :) so sorry fr tht.
Dear Jupiter,

Wow you will meet your husband very soon in China. It doesn’t matter is it china or Canada. You will spend some time with your husband that’s great. Yes you should mention that you will visit your husband soon in china. But send the visa office your china visa and your air ticket photocopy and also your husband china visa and air ticket photocopy because visa office wants proof. Best wishes for your journey.

Regards
farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
love(ao) said:
Dear farhana apu,
IN shaa allah i'll email SVO tommorow. Please pray for me.
Brother love(ao),

You will very soon receive your re medical. Hope you will send SVO email for your interview result purpose. Best of luck for your result.

Regards
farhana

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello sjgolfer,

Wish you all the best and I believe you will defeat the immigration officer. Your case is very normal and easy but may be the officer ask you about your withdraw reason. I think you can explain them all things and you know better the answer of your application. My only one advice to you do no afraid anything because immigration officer are a human being like you. They will just question you for some verification purpose and you will answer those question answer very clam and shortly. Answer only what immigration officer want to know from you. It will easy your interview if you answer long the immigration officer ask you more question.

Regards
Farhana

Hi Frahana thanks for your advise i had my interview yesterday , it was not immigration office was canadian white lady about 35 years
i have show them my family visit this twice , i give her passport stamps pages , also she saw the recent photo for my family last month
visit and also March 2016 visit , she ask me question , i answer same as we written in the application , then she said let cut short , you
know that why we call you interview , ( about my wife with draw application) i explain to her , in the END she kept up date Form ,and i also did police clearance certificate , i ask her do you need up date police clearance certificate , yes sure, then i give to her ,i also told her i been to
Canada once from date to date , she also Ask about our relation ship with wife then i told her our relation ship is wonderfull , we have cute
little daughter togather ,she said i know if you both have kids then , in then End she said ok thats it , i have no more question , i will email
you in couple of week and let you know what is next step , or if we require any thing will let you know ,

i know what does it mean , interview finish in 35 minuts , she also ask about my Job and my wife job , and also she saw my passport twice
and visa in it , i travel often , i also explain that i do international sale and marketing so i have to travel often ,the reason for me to move to
canada is only only my family my wife and my daughter ,

i dont know what will happen next , there were two more candidates for interview before me , there interview also took 30 minuts

also she told me that my wife took social walfiar 7 years , this is also one concern ,but i told her now she already stop more then Two years ago
and my wife is working on weekEND 1 pm to 9 pm , and also once i go there she will start working full time , she also told me that my wife wrote
email to withdraw sponsorship ,but then she wrote that email to Ignore my previous email ,it was just miss understanding , she said i have no dought on your relationship ,

htquach

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016; AOR2: April 1, 2016
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Queued: August 25, 2016 - Interview: October 18, 2016
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Touchdown... YEG!!! December 26, 2016
sjgolfer014

Sounds like a positive experience, especially if the officer does not doubt genuineness of your relationship. I hope you get fantastic news in a couple of weeks!!!

An extra question for those who had interviews. What is the dress code?
- Wear a suit?
- Business casual?
- And I don't think anything below business casual would be acceptable.

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
htquach said:
sjgolfer014

Sounds like a positive experience, especially if the officer does not doubt genuineness of your relationship. I hope you get fantastic news in a couple of weeks!!!

An extra question for those who had interviews. What is the dress code?
- Wear a suit?
- Business casual?
- And I don't think anything below business casual would be acceptable.

Business dress will give good impression , yesterday she took two interview before me , and for every one
she took 30 minuts and for me she took 35 minuts , and she saw photo of my spouse last month visit and also
march 2016 visit , and she ask me question about our relationship and also ask me what will i do once i move to
canada , i answer to her very confidently , but you never know , also she took update Forms and Police clearance
certificate as well , my country of residence is Thailand , she told me some indian,pakistani and Bangladish immigration
officer are very strict and smile

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Business dress will give good impression , yesterday she took two interview before me , and for every one
she took 30 minuts and for me she took 35 minuts , and she saw photo of my spouse last month visit and also
march 2016 visit , and she ask me question about our relationship and also ask me what will i do once i move to
canada , i answer to her very confidently , but you never know , also she took update Forms and Police clearance
certificate as well , my country of residence is Thailand , she told me some indian,pakistani and Bangladish immigration
officer are very strict and smile
Hello sjgolfer014,

The interview seems okey and you may expect positive decision soon!

Congratulations!

Hasan

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hello sjgolfer014,

Congratulations!

Hasan
Hasan Bahi i hope inshallah they approve me , i am thinking positive ,thanks for you support , this fourm has help every one allot
before interview every one has allot of stress ,

regard
Sjgolfer

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hello sjgolfer014,

Congratulations!

Hasan
Hasan bahi one more thing she didnt saw my chat record with my wife , i took about chat record with me for last one and half year
but she didnt ask , she was more interested to see photos , and also she didnt ask for any payment transfer bank slip , she was more interested
to know about the with draw email and ask what happen that make your wife to with draw application but she also told me that my wife wrote email
to please ignore my previous email as it was just misunderstanding , she saw photo of both of her visit this year ,
in the end she said i am happy that you have tell me clearly what happen , and she told me that once CIC already receive DNA test report we were satisfied with the relationship ,then she ask what i am gonna do once i move to Canada , i told here in the begning i will do any kind of job but at the same time i will do some golf management courses and later will find job in Golf industries .

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Hasan bahi one more thing she didnt saw my chat record with my wife , i took about chat record with me for last one and half year
but she didnt ask , she was more interested to see photos , and also she didnt ask for any payment transfer bank slip , she was more interested
to know about the with draw email and ask what happen that make your wife to with draw application but she also told me that my wife wrote email
to please ignore my previous email as it was just misunderstanding , she saw photo of both of her visit this year ,
in the end she said i am happy that you have tell me clearly what happen , and she told me that once CIC already receive DNA test report we were satisfied with the relationship ,then she ask what i am gonna do once i move to Canada , i told here in the begning i will do any kind of job but at the same time i will do some golf management courses and later will find job in Golf industries .
It was just a mere formality! You deserve visa and you have finally convinced them. Now take your time to prepare yourself to move to your new home, Canada!

Hasan

Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Hello everyone.how are you all.i arrived in Canada 7th August and I received my or card September 21.
Now I want to know somethings how long after I citizen in Canada and what's the process and how long time wait for citizenship.
Now can I apply for my parants and how longs waiting for bring them
Another question my wife last year income very good can my wife apply to bring my parants now with super visa.plz answer my all of questions.thanks all