+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INLAND JAN 2021

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
From what I've seen of other people's experience is: normally you will receive an email of biometric reminder from CIC one month after your application received by the office. Then another approx 1 month ( maybe more) your sponsor will receive an email for confirmation of his sponsorship, we call this letter AOR. After that you can link to your gckey account and receive all messages there. Then just waiting.....

My timeline:
App sent to Mississauga office on Dec31/2020
App received on Jan7/2021
biometric reminder email received on Jan27/2021
still waiting.
This is not true. You can link the account as soon as you have an account number or a UCI.

rayboom

Jan 31, 2021
This is not true. You can link the account as soon as you have an account number or a UCI.
Thanks for reply. I'm not sure which step I made it wrong but I still couldn't link the account even received the AOR1.
Number of family members I followed to fill with "2", all the other information are all correct.

Alice2521

Jan 28, 2021
Hi, I have applied for my husbands PR thru Inland sponsorship program. I didnot apply for open permit earlier but want to apply now. Has anyone applied for open work permit? Was it online or thru paper application. Any help on this is appreciated. Thanks

rayboom

Jan 31, 2021
Reactions: Alice2521

huy nhat

Jan 29, 2020
Hi, I have applied for my husbands PR thru Inland sponsorship program. I didnot apply for open permit earlier but want to apply now. Has anyone applied for open work permit? Was it online or thru paper application. Any help on this is appreciated. Thanks
Yes you can apply online if you have received Aor or temp Aor.

AlexF01

Nov 16, 2020
if you did not apply at the same you sent the pr application, now you need to wait until the application for pr is approved in principle , this is when the sponsorship is approved they will let you know, when that happens you can apply online or in paper.

applecruz

Mar 27, 2021
Hello guys..

question po ask ko lng what is the next step if they approved your eligibility for spousal inland sponsorship? Tumawag po ksi sakin yung immigration officer and they told me that they will approved my husband application .i also received this kind of email:
This letter refers to your Application for Permanent Residence under the Spouse or Common-Law
Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements. Please refer to the attached correspondence for further information on the additional requirements.

They also told me that theres no more in person interview due to covid.

isesend na po ba nla kaagad yung Pr ng asawa ko? How long does it take to receive it? Any experience?thank you!

aronish

Mar 28, 2021
I applied for Inland Spousal sponsorship along with OWP in Jan 2021.
Application received on 18th Jan 2021
Biometric fee reminder on 28th Jan 2021 with application no starting with F.
Temporary AOR with temp application no starting with X received on Mar 16 2021.

Still waiting..

Anyone received AOR yet?

NAGI123

Mar 18, 2021

Still waiting..

Anyone received AOR yet?

NAGI123

Mar 18, 2021
Hello guys

I submitted my wife file on 26th January 2021. (Inland) Since now I didn’t received anything from them. Is it is normal ??
how can I check is they received file or not?? and how they send AOR, it is by mail or e’mail??? Please advice.
m lil bit worry now.

rayboom

Jan 31, 2021
Hello guys

I submitted my wife file on 26th January 2021. (Inland) Since now I didn’t received anything from them. Is it is normal ??
how can I check is they received file or not?? and how they send AOR, it is by mail or e’mail??? Please advice.
m lil bit worry now.
Hi, since everyone's case is different, just need wait at this point. They will send AOR through email.

rayboom

Jan 31, 2021

Still waiting..

Anyone received AOR yet?
Same here, still waiting for AOR with permeant application no.

Reactions: NAGI123

huy nhat

Jan 29, 2020
My spouse OWP just got approved today 17/4. I sent complete sponsor package and OWP to CPC Mississauga. However, my spouse employer needed AoR of the OWP to extend the contract because her current work permit was expired in March. Therefore, I applied OWP again online with explanation letter includes sponsorship temp application number on Feb 24. We havent received letter in mail yet but online it shows approved. Valid for 2 years!