+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
It means, I have an exclusion order in place, so If I get rejected I would have to leave Canada for a year.
I believe if they wanted to deny you your application they would have done so especially when you have that exclusion order but as it stands now they would call you for interview on your relationship prior to your medical expired and l strongly believe that if your relationship is genuine they can't refuse your PR. And so my brother just keep your fingers crossed. I have been waiting for 20months and l am out of status

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Hi David,
I have been reading your posts for the past months and I want you to be strong and never lost hope your AIP will surely come this year.my wife apply sponsorship for me after I fail my refugee claimant hearing but I kept the faith and hope that it shall come.alot of people warn about red flags and things because I meet my wife three months after we got married and she is ChristIan and am Muslim and fail refugee claimant . my ex wife divorced me when I was dating my girlfriend but I kept my faith and said it shall be well could u image I got my AIP on Saturday and decision made both side on Friday I was so much happy and I really Thank God for that.so my brother stay positive and don't let anything distract u and your faith u will surely get it.
Congratulations. As long as your relationship was genuine it doesn't matter how long you met your wife before getting marriage. More so when you have recently divorced. All that matter is proof beyond reasonable doubts, bonafides that one's relationship is genuine.

Reactions: Mahmoud_1

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
I believe if they wanted to deny you your application they would have done so especially when you have that exclusion order but as it stands now they would call you for interview on your relationship prior to your medical expired and l strongly believe that if your relationship is genuine they can't refuse your PR. And so my brother just keep your fingers crossed. I have been waiting for 20months and l am out of status
Thank you. I will double check my admissibility in the notes. Fingers cross for you as well, I hope, we don't get to a two year mark.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Hi @Attak how can I see if I passed admissibility or what does it involve? I just can't find anything.
Hi David , I have seen so much patience in u through this form. And u told me earlier that it’s going end soon and I got cic letter today that I meet all the requirements to become a permanent resident:) and they will contact us for landing date pretty soon.
Now I wish and I am waiting to hear a good news for you as soon as god can send us good news and I ll be so happy for u my friend

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Hi @Attak how can I see if I passed admissibility or what does it involve? I just can't find anything.
It is both medical and initial police and information sharing from other countries if your notes says completed and the officer would access your admissibility and say you have Mets all admissibility requirements. Normally you have to check your notes from the last 5 pages. That is the notes of officer assigned to your file they always state it.

Reactions: david_gat88

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Hi David , I have seen so much patience in u through this form. And u told me earlier that it’s going end soon and I got cic letter today that I meet all the requirements to become a permanent resident:) and they will contact us for landing date pretty soon.
Now I wish and I am waiting to hear a good news for you as soon as god can send us good news and I ll be so happy for u my friend
You see l told you are done

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Thank you @jeet07 so glad to hear you're finally seeing the end. Can't wait to have news. Have a good Wednesday.

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
It is both medical and initial police and information sharing from other countries if your notes says completed and the officer would access your admissibility and say you have Mets all admissibility requirements. Normally you have to check your notes from the last 5 pages. That is the notes of officer assigned to your file they always state it.
Oh yes, criminal records, medical and info sharing are all done. Well that makes me happy :) thank you.

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Oh yes, criminal records, medical and info sharing are all done. Well that makes me happy :) thank you.
Yes so once it is done you have to check the two officers comments who were working on your file, before they transferred it to other office for further assessment. You would notice the date of transfer and the reasons why your file was transferred to Edmonton. I have checked my file several times and their only reasons for transferring my file to Etobicoke is to confirm whether my relationship is genuine given my circumstances and so far l haven't heard from that office . But l know they would definitely invite me for interview and so l am waiting for them . Is matter of time everything would come to an end. It is 8months from the time Etobicoke received my file but 20months from application made.

Reactions: Calm2019

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Yes so once it is done you have to check the two officers comments who were working on your file, before they transferred it to other office for further assessment. You would notice the date of transfer and the reasons why your file was transferred to Edmonton. I have checked my file several times and their only reasons for transferring my file to Etobicoke is to confirm whether my relationship is genuine given my circumstances and so far l haven't heard from that office . But l know they would definitely invite me for interview and so l am waiting for them . Is matter of time everything would come to an end. It is 8months from the time Etobicoke received my file but 20months from application made.
I am in my 19th month. As I mentioned in another post, the reason they gave on my notes in the main page is "transferred for workload" to Edmonton in April 2018. The notes themselves say really nothing. In the notes says "transfer to Edmonton for a possible interview with the couple" but that's all. They didn't mention any red flags at all. It really looks as If they didn't pay too much attention to my file and decided to forwarded it

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
I am in my 19th month. As I mentioned in another post, the reason they gave on my notes in the main page is "transferred for workload" to Edmonton in April 2018. The notes themselves say really nothing. In the notes says "transfer to Edmonton for a possible interview with the couple" but that's all. They didn't mention any red flags at all. It really looks as If they didn't pay too much attention to my file and decided to forwarded it
Yes that is how some officers behave but once it has gone to the office they would either go straight to grant you your pr or asked you to come for interview. So it is second review process by your Edmonton office.

Reactions: david_gat88

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Yes that is how some officers behave but once it has gone to the office they would either go straight to grant you your pr or asked you to come for interview. So it is second review process by your Edmonton office.
I see. What reasons did they give you pn your notes? Anything more specific? They transferred it tp Vancouver first and then it was sent to Edmonton, there's no notes from Vancouver at al, other than recieved certain date and transferred.

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Congrats!! finally you must be having a sigh of relief. I totally understand and relate. All the hard work , sufferings and prayers finally pay off. :)

Reactions: Calm2019

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Ah, so happy for you!!! :)

Reactions: jeet07