App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
Yes, I applied in July 2017 and they reached out to me in February 2018. Yes, they definitely share information 100% But some people are lucky enough they never get called in for an interview. are you out of status too?
Yes I am out of status for 7’mktjs now

Mahmoud_1

Star Member
Aug 13, 2017
It means, I have an exclusion order in place, so If I get rejected I would have to leave Canada for a year.

Hi David,
I have been reading your posts for the past months and I want you to be strong and never lost hope your AIP will surely come this year.my wife apply sponsorship for me after I fail my refugee claimant hearing but I kept the faith and hope that it shall come.alot of people warn about red flags and things because I meet my wife three months after we got married and she is ChristIan and am Muslim and fail refugee claimant . my ex wife divorced me when I was dating my girlfriend but I kept my faith and said it shall be well could u image I got my AIP on Saturday and decision made both side on Friday I was so much happy and I really Thank God for that.so my brother stay positive and don't let anything distract u and your faith u will surely get it.

achohan91

Feb 14, 2019
Once you become a PR, all your temporary permits are invalid. That's why they ask you to bring them during the landing interview.

For inland applications, you cannot flagpole at the border to activate your PR. It's only through the interview at the immigration office closest to you. I would suggest rescheduling your landing interview once you get the letter.
Exactly, which is why you should not travel after landing interview waiting for your pr card.

achohan91

Feb 14, 2019
Well, that is a good point. I have been told not to and I could see why you would wonder why I have been told, specially after reading what you linked here. At this point, I stay put till I get my PR card, but if you call, would you mind posting what you found out? And that's awesome that your wife was able to travel without questions at return.
They said I can travel outside country no problem.

Its not advised to to travel after landing interview since your status changes to PR and all temporary permits are invalid. You should wait for PR Card for travelling after interview but you can travel to places and back before the interview since your work permit/ETA/etc are still valid.

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Hi David,
I have been reading your posts for the past months and I want you to be strong and never lost hope your AIP will surely come this year.my wife apply sponsorship for me after I fail my refugee claimant hearing but I kept the faith and hope that it shall come.alot of people warn about red flags and things because I meet my wife three months after we got married and she is ChristIan and am Muslim and fail refugee claimant . my ex wife divorced me when I was dating my girlfriend but I kept my faith and said it shall be well could u image I got my AIP on Saturday and decision made both side on Friday I was so much happy and I really Thank God for that.so my brother stay positive and don't let anything distract u and your faith u will surely get it.
Thank you @Mahmoud_1

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
Hi David,

Wow congrats to both of you!! May I know what’s your timeline?

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Hi David,
Hi I’m just wondering if you and wife called for an interview or have you received PFL from IRCC before your AIP? Just curious hope you don’t mind me asking. Thanks and congrats!

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Yea our Attoney put many evidence to prove geniue Relationship.
Yeah it’s worth it you’ve made a right decision congrats to both of you

Fowl

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
I am out of status. Have you received SA already?
David your medical is still ok, its not a year yet since u got meds passed ,I know that before April u will be called for relationship interview, it's because of cbsa having your p/p why u waited so long. Out of status means nothing to them, my Son n myself have been out of Status for more than a year, and there was no mention of it, I manage to get him in school without papers to study for 6 months which turn out to run a year n a half n leads to him graduating high school here , i was presumptuous enough to send his grad pics to them, when they asked to see additional pics, new ones with myself and my husband, I send pics of us at his graduation with him, had it not been for the graduation I wouldn't have new pictures with my husband I don't need to keep taking pics with him he's right here with me, hahaha ,everything happens for a reason GOD is great!! even the lawyers were saying that's gonna affect our status here as he shouldn't be allowed in school for more than 6 months as a visitor, oh pls , in the interview they never even mention my Son , they were more focused on if I married to stay here, that's their primary concern if your marriage is arranged , cheers David your time is near, I was very anxious myself , I cried , I prayed, I honestly never wanted to go back home. Your time will come soon Bro. Cheers.

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
David your medical is still ok, its not a year yet since u got meds passed ,I know that before April u will be called for relationship interview, it's because of cbsa having your p/p why u waited so long. Out of status means nothing to them, my Son n myself have been out of Status for more than a year, and there was no mention of it, I manage to get him in school without papers to study for 6 months which turn out to run a year n a half n leads to him graduating high school here , i was presumptuous enough to send his grad pics to them, when they asked to see additional pics, new ones with myself and my husband, I send pics of us at his graduation with him, had it not been for the graduation I wouldn't have new pictures with my husband I don't need to keep taking pics with him he's right here with me, hahaha ,everything happens for a reason GOD is great!! even the lawyers were saying that's gonna affect our status here as he shouldn't be allowed in school for more than 6 months as a visitor, oh pls , in the interview they never even mention my Son , they were more focused on if I married to stay here, that's their primary concern if your marriage is arranged , cheers David your time is near, I was very anxious myself , I cried , I prayed, I honestly never wanted to go back home. Your time will come soon Bro. Cheers.
Thank you @Fowl Yes, we're at the very end, the last couple month have been frustrating, I run out of patience haha, And I know, I actually hate taking pictures all the time too haha. Thanks for your words. Have a lovely day.

Reactions: Fowl and Calm2019

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
I am out of status. Have you received SA already?
I am equally in the same l have application dated may 2017 and l am still waiting for interview. As far medical is concerned once you have submitted one whiles you are in Canada here they wouldn't ask you for another one.If you are outland They would asked you to do again and even that if they have already accessed your admissibility they cannot ask you to do medical again. Remember admissibility is accessed before eligibility. So if you are inland and have successfully done medicals they can't ask you to do it again . Kindly check your GCSM notes to confirm wether admissibility have been completed if so one wouldn't need any medical again .

Reactions: david_gat88