Sep 15, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2017
AOR Received.
December 18, 2017
Really? I am September 2017. If you have had DM on you're application they should give you landing schedule. When you done you're medical and officer interview for you and you're spouse?
That’s what I am expecting yet it’s been 2months and nothing. I send webform email and they told me it is still in process. I did medical may 2018. Already passed it a long time ago.

Yakuza_princess

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2017
AOR Received.
December 18, 2017
Give them a call and also contact them by Web Form too. Here they told us to do so:)

Spouse or common-law partner living inside Canada

Submitted on or after December 7, 2016

Processing time is 12 months

We are committed to processing most complete applications within the above time.

Your application may be delayed or returned if it’s not complete.

If it’s been longer than the time shown above since you applied, check your application status. If you don’t see an update, contact us using the Web form.
Thanks I did. They told me still on process. Ecas showing DM just makes my hopes high only to be disappointed

Yakuza_princess

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2017
AOR Received.
December 18, 2017
Ecas showing DM on both side? Then you have to just wait for landing interview letter, nothing to worried about now, all of background check already done.:)
Yes both side. It’s been 2months since that DM still nothing is happening. I always see people getting DM and gets landing appointment days from that DM. Mine has no sign of getting landing appointment.

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Yes both side. It’s been 2months since that DM still nothing is happening. I always see people getting DM and gets landing appointment days from that DM. Mine has no sign of getting landing appointment.
Were do you live? You need to call CIC and push them to give you the landing letter..

Hummingbird876

Feb 8, 2018
Category........
FAM
My application was transferred to the Montreal office for further processing. Has anybody had any experience with having their application being completed there?

Fowl

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Hi , I'm inland spousal sponsorships .I’m just wondering if there anyone same as my case . I had my interview last dec.11,2018 with my husband. The interviewee said that we might get confirmation last January. The month is over now so I have to call CIC to update some information about the status of my application. I talked to an agent and explained my situations that the interviewee told us we might get confirmation last month. She said on the phone that officer who made an interview for us doesn't have any knowledge when the DM will going to happen on my application. I had my medical exam passed on May,2018, now I'm worried about the CIC agent said that my ”background check” still on process and may take up to September this year before they make DM for my application. Is there anyone same as my status? Why do they have to made me do my medical if I have to wait till September? If that's so am I need to re-do my medical?
its kinda odd to do my medical first yet they're not done checking my background.
Thank you.
Hi Julz I do hope they call u before May, yes most definitely if it pass the year they will want to you to do medical over again, I think they're kinda backup some places as u know I did my relationship interview in November 14 0f 2018 n they call me Dec 11 for landing interview, and I got the Card in the mail in January , don't know why these ppl make things so difficult and causes us to spend additional funds

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Hi Julz I do hope they call u before May, yes most definitely if it pass the year they will want to you to do medical over again, I think they're kinda backup some places as u know I did my relationship interview in November 14 0f 2018 n they call me Dec 11 for landing interview, and I got the Card in the mail in January , don't know why these ppl make things so difficult and causes us to spend additional funds
Really? We need to do the medicals again? That sucks :(

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Hi , I'm inland spousal sponsorships .I’m just wondering if there anyone same as my case . I had my interview last dec.11,2018 with my husband. The interviewee said that we might get confirmation last January. The month is over now so I have to call CIC to update some information about the status of my application. I talked to an agent and explained my situations that the interviewee told us we might get confirmation last month. She said on the phone that officer who made an interview for us doesn't have any knowledge when the DM will going to happen on my application. I had my medical exam passed on May,2018, now I'm worried about the CIC agent said that my ”background check” still on process and may take up to September this year before they make DM for my application. Is there anyone same as my status? Why do they have to made me do my medical if I have to wait till September? If that's so am I need to re-do my medical?
its kinda odd to do my medical first yet they're not done checking my background.
Thank you.
Hi.
What's your timeline? What's your office? Was your file transfered for further assessment? You had a relationship interview? Sorry, too many questions but I am almost ij the same boat as you.

I am in my 19th month and haven't gotten my relationship interview. Background still running and eligibility. I sure hope that we don't have to so medicals again, cost a lot of money.

Thanks

Last edited:

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Hi.
What's your timeline? What's your office? Was your file transfered for further assessment? You had a relationship interview? Sorry, too many questions but I am almost ij the same boat as you.

I am in my 19th month and haven't gotten my relationship interview. Background still running and eligibility. I sure hope that we don't have to so medicals again, cost a lot of money.

Thanks
Hi David I had my interview today. It went very well . We were done like within 45-60 minutes very basic questions we didn’t find it a tough at all. Questions like.
When my husband become permanent resident and Canadian citizenship ?? Explain your house ??? Who else lives with us ??? What is my house number ??? Who cooks food,?? How many siblings my husband have ???! Why I didn’t go back home after I got work permit refusal earlier ??? We were expecting it very tough but we found it very easy and went smooth and fast . My lawyer said it is good it’s positive that it only took an hour otherwise they don’t leave you for 3-4 hours sometimes .
I will update u guys as soon as I get more info

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Hi David I had my interview today. It went very well . We were done like within 45-60 minutes very basic questions we didn’t find it a tough at all. Questions like.
When my husband become permanent resident and Canadian citizenship ?? Explain your house ??? Who else lives with us ??? What is my house number ??? Who cooks food,?? How many siblings my husband have ???! Why I didn’t go back home after I got work permit refusal earlier ??? We were expecting it very tough but we found it very easy and went smooth and fast . My lawyer said it is good it’s positive that it only took an hour otherwise they don’t leave you for 3-4 hours sometimes .
So happy for you two! Glad the "worst" part is over. And yes, that doesn't seems bad at all, it comes down to, if your relationship is genuine, why even worry, right? Keep us posted :D

Reactions: jeet07

Fowl

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Happy u are almost at the end jeet07, some of those questions was what we were asked also, then landing interview was less than a month.