+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

T9007

Dec 11, 2018
Hello guys, i just submitted my PR application 3 months ago and i am getting married next month. I intend updating my application after the ceremony to include my Wife who lives outside of Canada in my PR Application; but the dilema I’m having is that i want my partner to join me here until our PR Application is approved. Please i am open to suggestions.
Thanks

Leogirl22

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
Hey @Leogirl22 have you heard back from MP? Or any idea on when you will hear anything back from them?
Hey David. They e-nailed me back on Friday saying the things I know: “ your application was sent to the local office for further assessment “ and they asked me to follow up with them late Jan.
I’m just hoping to hear some news before that
Do you have any update?

KAUR.GOSAL

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
urgent help plz...... i just talk to cic they said u have an appointment in etobicoke office on 13th dec....thursday.....we never received any letter......then they call me back that we can try but not sure if they attend us without letter....or we should wait for the latter....help plz

Reactions: david_gat88

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Hey David. They e-nailed me back on Friday saying the things I know: “ your application was sent to the local office for further assessment “ and they asked me to follow up with them late Jan.
I’m just hoping to hear some news before that
Do you have any update?
No, I haven't heard anything from them. When will you recieve your notes?

If I don't hear anything by February, I'll probably contact MP, at least to know that they haven't forgot to sent me anything.

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
urgent help plz...... i just talk to cic they said u have an appointment in etobicoke office on 13th dec....thursday.....we never received any letter......then they call me back that we can try but not sure if they attend us without letter....or we should wait for the latter....help plz
If this is for landing interview, I would definitely go, get the documents you need, ask in the forum what documents you need to bring to that appointment and take the risk.

I think is better to hear from them to wait for the letter in person than missing out the interview.

But don't forget to check spams folders in your e-mail, your spouse, ask a representative if you hired one, or call again and see if they can send the letter.

"Just my two cents"

This kind of misunderstanding puts us all in jeopardy. They have one simple fucking job and is to send a simple letter, only inconsistencies with them.

Good luck @KAUR.GOSAL let us know how you solve this situation. I think is hard for anyone of us to know what to do on this scenario, hopefully someone with experience in this can get back to you sooner.

Last edited:

KAUR.GOSAL

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
If this is for landing interview, I would definitely go, get the documents you need, ask in the forum what documents you need to bring to that appointment and take the risk.

I think is better to hear from them to wait for the letter in person than missing out the interview.

But don't forget to check spams folders in your e-mail, your spouse, ask a representative if you hired one, or call again and see if they can send the letter.

"Just my two cents"

This kind of misunderstanding puts us all in jeopardy. They have one simple fucking job and is to send a simple letter, only inconsistencies with them.

Good luck @KAUR.GOSAL let us know how you solve this situation. I think is hard for anyone of us to know what to do on this scenario, hopefully someone with experience in this can get back to you sooner.

Thank you so much....

I think we should go there.

Kaxabera1

Oct 25, 2018
Hey guys, I’m late January 2018 applicant of inland family sponsorship, I got e-mail 22 November from IRCC that met eligibility requirements, same time my refugee case was done negatively, and had interview with border service agent, and gave me 60 days until something hear from CPC Mississaga.
Today got call from border service agent and told me that I got AIP so I can continue live in Canada
Does it mean that something good going on or still will be required interview

Reactions: Metikosova

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
Hey guys, I’m late January applicant of inland family sponsorship, I got e-mail 22 November from IRCC that met eligibility requirements, same time my refugee case was done negatively, and had interview with border service agent, and gave me 60 days until something hear from CPC Mississaga.
Today got call from border service agent and told me that I got AIP so I can continue live in Canada
Does it mean that something good going on or still will be required interview
Congratulations brother! AIP is second last step before you become PR! Also they will not going to invite for relationship interview anymore! Now just wait for DM and your landing interview appointment.

Sagekobby

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
IT'S ALL OVER!! My Son and I landed today process was super easy I was just asked 3 questions and was given my Confirmation of PR, I went to Service Canada straight away and got our SIN, then to the Healthcare office n get our Cards in about 10 mins....

August 4 2017 applicant
October.... OAR
March....Medical request
April.... medical passed
June...file transfer for further assessment
November 14.....relationship interview
December 11....Landed
Hi im due to land at Niagra falls Monday. Does my sponsor also have to present passport photos?

itsme123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Any Nov landed applicants received their PR card yet??

Makes me worried... my husband havent received his and we have travel plans in January.:(:(:(o_O

angel0214

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08 Dec 2017
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2018
Any Nov landed applicants received their PR card yet??

Makes me worried... my husband havent received his and we have travel plans in January.:(:(:(o_O
Yeah I was wondering the same thing.. any updates with those who landed recently and got their cards?

Leogirl22

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
No, I haven't heard anything from them. When will you recieve your notes?

If I don't hear anything by February, I'll probably contact MP, at least to know that they haven't forgot to sent me anything.
I ordered my notes about 15 days ago. On the website it says it might take more than 30 days due to the high demand. I’ll let you know once I receive them.
Unfortunately the work slows down during Christmas and new year so I’m only hoping to hear from them before that.
Good luck to you