+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

wesren00

Aug 11, 2018
here's my timeline
Application was received on Sep 7, inlander
Dec20 17 - received letter asking for Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form
and Police certificates (RCMP Police and The country where I have spent most of my adult life since the age of 18.)
Apr24 2018 -received Med report request
Aug 9 2018 -received letter asking for RCMP Police certificate AGAIN
Nov 29 Went to IRCC office for spousal interview at . received AIP on the same day
The whole conversation was going smoothly well and didn't ask mush about our relationship ,only focus on the required documents and checked out the pictures we provided ,no individual interview for us .
The officer told us that they will look at my finger print again (first one got rejected because it was too blurred )
then we will know the final decision of my application by mail in approx 1 week. (maybe landing interview letter ?)
also told us the procedure of the landing interview
sounds very positive , hopefully will get everything done within 2018! finger cross!!!!!
any similar case like mine here?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fowl and Leogirl22

Baharm

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Does anyone know how the status should change for PR card application? It's showing as submitted right now and I'm wondering if it'll change to approved or sent or something?

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Hi everyone ,
I got few msgs from my friends on this page . I wasn’t opening the forum I was really stressed. I have not got any update yet nov 20 was one year mark . I went to MP and guess what they say they said normal timeline isn’t for you becos of out of status and then I said I am dealing with Cbsa help me then they phoned cic . And cic said they don’t need anything but they will call me in December for interview becos my status is out . So I am hoping I get some sort of contact in December

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Hi everyone ,
I got few msgs from my friends on this page . I wasn’t opening the forum I was really stressed. I have not got any update yet nov 20 was one year mark . I went to MP and guess what they say they said normal timeline isn’t for you becos of out of status and then I said I am dealing with Cbsa help me then they phoned cic . And cic said they don’t need anything but they will call me in December for interview becos my status is out . So I am hoping I get some sort of contact in December
That sucks. IRCC, MP's all of them have lame excuses, I saw and have seen many out of status that have gotten it without any problems. Good luck @jeet07 and hopefully you can get the interview in December.

Yakuza_princess

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2017
AOR Received.
December 18, 2017
That sucks. It is really frustrating.
I just wanna go back home and see my family on Christmas day.
True. 4 years I haven’t been home and haven’t seen my daughter. Christmas back home is way better but have to be patient. We’ve come this far. We can tolerate it just a bit more but still honestly stressful and frustrating.

Reactions: LC2017 and Ca_551

Missnana

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi everyone ,
What’s MP?