AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
My lawyer received a letter yesterday they told me today . I don’t know what in that letter they didn’t send me yet . I called them and they said my lawyer reviewing it
My guess: your lawyer received the AIP letter.

btis

Star Member
May 24, 2018
I’m Dec 18 2017 inland and I woke up this morning to a change on the review of eligibility on my gckey account.

“We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.”

Didn’t get any email notifying the update, both our Ecas still the same “in process” and no letter attached to the gckey account. I’m hoping for the best and praying it’s the update that comes before AIP.

Has it happened with anyone here? How long it took to the next update?
A change always makes me happy and nervous lol

Reactions: Baharm

stke4130

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Has anyone had to contact the WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca email address to change their landing interview date or inform them of travel plans?

I'm just wondering how long they took to reply and what options they gave you. On my landing interview letter it states: If you cannot attend this interview and/or have pre-booked travels outside of Canada in the 90-days following your final determination for permanent residence interview, please e-mail WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca or call the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100

I will be travelling about 6 weeks after my interview date, so I may need to reschedule until after i return from my holiday as i don't think the pr card will arrive before i leave...

Layna

Jul 28, 2018
Hey guys, so i landed as you know on August 24 at Etobicoke , i did not receive my Pr Card yet, the thing is that my neighbour is a mail man so i just me him , he said monday for sure canada post will be on strike for over 2 moths !!!! Yes 2 months, he said it is not a joke . What is gonna happened now with the mails?? For my Pr card is there an option when it will be reday to pick it up??
I am too stressed, i booked my flight for december 10 ,i thaught i will get my Pr card before .

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hey congratulations, I'm truly happy for you! It's always only a matter of time, but we feel so relieved when it's officially over.
Thank you ! It will be nice for him to be able to visit his dad and get his stuff all sorted out in the UK and just not worry ! :)

Reactions: sylvain1

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Has anyone had to contact the WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca email address to change their landing interview date or inform them of travel plans?

I'm just wondering how long they took to reply and what options they gave you. On my landing interview letter it states: If you cannot attend this interview and/or have pre-booked travels outside of Canada in the 90-days following your final determination for permanent residence interview, please e-mail WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca or call the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100

I will be travelling about 6 weeks after my interview date, so I may need to reschedule until after i return from my holiday as i don't think the pr card will arrive before i leave...
If you travel for as long as 6 weeks (after landing, but before getting the PR card), you could probably apply for a PRTD document while abroad. It can take a few weeks to process.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-permanent-resident-travel-document.html

Reactions: Danish1371

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
I’m Dec 18 2017 inland and I woke up this morning to a change on the review of eligibility on my gckey account.

“We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.”

Didn’t get any email notifying the update, both our Ecas still the same “in process” and no letter attached to the gckey account. I’m hoping for the best and praying it’s the update that comes before AIP.

Has it happened with anyone here? How long it took to the next update?
A change always makes me happy and nervous lol
It's a positive update likely you will get SA soon. Time frames are very case specific but they are looking so that's good !

Reactions: btis

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hey guys, so i landed as you know on August 24 at Etobicoke , i did not receive my Pr Card yet, the thing is that my neighbour is a mail man so i just me him , he said monday for sure canada post will be on strike for over 2 moths !!!! Yes 2 months, he said it is not a joke . What is gonna happened now with the mails?? For my Pr card is there an option when it will be reday to pick it up??
I am too stressed, i booked my flight for december 10 ,i thaught i will get my Pr card before .
I know it's a bad situation, however they will have management doing their best to get mail out, and I think in the beginning it is rotating strikes. IF it does continue too long they (the government) will legislate them back to work. So things will definitely be slower but not completely stopped. We just landed and I know the card won't be sent yet but I don't want a delay now either !

Reactions: sylvain1

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM

I haven't done it myself, but from what I've seen from others posting they are usually fairly quick at getting back to you.