+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

oMapletree

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
No i’m going to land at Vancouver. You know what else ? You got landing letter on my marriage anniversary day :)
Oh nice. Now i know why didnt you get same time landing letter with me cos your landing is at different office. btw luckily it's my Birthday on Oct 19 so it will be my best birthday present :D. I guess IRCC wants me to celebrate my birthday on same day lol:p

Reactions: Danish1371

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
We're December 6 applicants. Saw DM on both sides on ECAS on October 10. SA email received later in the day on October 10. Haven't received AIP or DM email, and obviously no landing email. I guess we wait...
Sometimes the letters don't arrive, the landing letter is the most important of course depending on where you are they take a few days to a couple of weeks.

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
you SIN will change once you become PR.
That's not done at the landing appointment though it is at a different government office. In Calgary they do have a Service Canada office as well so we are going to get my husbands new SIN since we live quite a long distance and both services are in the same office building.

Reactions: sylvain1