Update!!!!

App received: July 20, 2017
Schedule A & PCC: Sept 8, 2017
Medical request: Mar 19, 2018
Medical Passed: Mar 22, 2018
Fingerprints request: Mar 26, 2018
Fingerprints done: Mar 26, 2018
AIP: June 21, 2018
DM: June 19, 2018 (According to the officer) Never resived any letter.
Landing letter: Sept 27, 2018
Landing interview: Oct 12, 2018 (Resived PR conformation)

PR card will arrive in 8 weeks, she said.

Is it really 8 weeks or longer ? Some applicant said 3 months until they got the card in mail.

Thanks

Good luck guys!!
Congratulations.
For the PR card i think it is more than 8 weeks. Me i landed at etobicoke on August 24 and i called them yesterday just to see if everything is ok with my PR card ,the girl said everything is ok but expect your card end of november !!!!i said how ??3 months, she said yes 3 months . I bought my ticket to go back home (France) for november 10 . I have to canceled it now.

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
Can’t help but feel frustrated. It’s been almost a month since I got AIP and DM on Sponsor side but no DM on my side. I’m looking forward to bring my daughter and have her go to school here this school year but I guess it’s not possible anymore seeing how the application is going. Gonna hit 12month soon. Well, guess I have to bother the MP after October 26.

It worked for us, they delayed us for three weeks which brought us a month over the 12 month time frame. I called the MP the day it hit 12 month and suddenly (even though it did take three weeks as no one works quickly in Canada) we didn't need the report they said they needed. We got DM without a letter but had the landing letter with the appointment on it with no more contact from CIC about their request. However they did send a letter to the MP outlining why some applications take longer, none of which pertained to our application.
Anyway call your MP they do actually help even if it's slow. We would still be waiting if we had not called.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
It doesnt matter . They ask you to upload or send to them via webform if it is sent to your address by rcmp.

Good luck !!! Hopefully soon you get AIP and SA. We got the day after they received the fingerprints.
Hi @itsme123 i checked my status online thru phone it says cic received documents which were requested . But they haven’t started reviewing eligibility yet .

Yakuza_princess

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2017
AOR Received.
December 18, 2017
We’re the same boat. My applications was on August 9, 2017. I got AIP and SA on August 8,2018 past 2 months now . Nothing happing . But my MP just called CIC. They said . It will be done the end of this month. If not we will call them back . Just one more step.
Yeah can’t really do anything but to wait.

Reactions: Hanh my

Yakuza_princess

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2017
AOR Received.
December 18, 2017
It worked for us, they delayed us for three weeks which brought us a month over the 12 month time frame. I called the MP the day it hit 12 month and suddenly (even though it did take three weeks as no one works quickly in Canada) we didn't need the report they said they needed. We got DM without a letter but had the landing letter with the appointment on it with no more contact from CIC about their request. However they did send a letter to the MP outlining why some applications take longer, none of which pertained to our application.
Anyway call your MP they do actually help even if it's slow. We would still be waiting if we had not called.
I will call them again once we hit the 12month mark as they said they cannot though much if it’s still within 12months. Io hope it goes faster from there. Haven’t seen my kid for 4years.

Reactions: Hanh my

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
Hello all! Instead of reading through the last 10 pages, can anyone of Dec 2017 apps comment if you have gotten landing letter yet? We got AIP, SA and DM (see to my signature block), and now we're anxiously waiting for the landing appt letter.

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
Hello all! Instead of reading through the last 10 pages, can anyone of Dec 2017 apps comment if you have gotten landing letter yet? We got AIP, SA and DM (see to my signature block), and now we're anxiously waiting for the landing appt letter.
Same here! DM on both side on September 28,2018 DM letter on October 1st 2018! No landing interview yet. December 14, 2017 applicant here

Last edited:
Reactions: CdnwifeUSwife

AshaMc

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
I'm dec 7th no DM no AIP

nhuttran

Oct 14, 2018
hello i just got this email OCT 1 .I Just wondering this is what this letter mean ?????
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of my wife NAME and family (if applicable). You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly. If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you. IMPORTANT: Passport(s) for your sponsored family member(s) must be valid for the duration of their stay in Canada.
Sincerely, Officer IS Innovation Hub Vancouver-FCPU

Reactions: Danish1371

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
hello i just got this email OCT 1 .I Just wondering this is what this letter mean ?????
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of my wife NAME and family (if applicable). You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly. If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you. IMPORTANT: Passport(s) for your sponsored family member(s) must be valid for the duration of their stay in Canada.
Sincerely, Officer IS Innovation Hub Vancouver-FCPU
That’s SA

crystarclear

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Doc's Request.
26-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
06-11-2018
Dec 08. SA, DM on Oct 1st, AIP on Oct 4th through mailbox. (weird that I got SA and DM first via email and the AIP was dated Oct 4) anyway, still waiting for the landing letter. Hopefully, Edmonton IRCC will get on it as I can't wait for all the waiting to be over.