+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
What are the benefits of linking your PR card to your CIC account? I am currently waiting for mine to arrive. I thought it would arrive "automatically" after the landing interview. Is there yet another application to go through to receive the card?
No benefits and is not required at all to link the PR card, they never ask you to do so. My wife’s arrived after 50 days in total from landing, we never linked it...was a nice surprise when it arrived in the mail given they quote it will take 62 days!

Reactions: BertlCamus

danmuji

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys, just checked my voicemail, and the cic called they need my valid passport , coz when i applied don't have a valid one, so does it mean it's DM alreaddy, coz I checked the ECAS still on process.
Curious to know if you're the sponsor or the principal applicant?

stke4130

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Holy sh*t it says Decision Made in ECAS. I'm freaking out!! Still no email or anything, hopefully it's good news though. how long does it take to get an email after seeing DM?

BertlCamus

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Holy sh*t it says Decision Made in ECAS. I'm freaking out!! Still no email or anything, hopefully it's good news though. how long does it take to get an email after seeing DM?
Could be another month or so! Waiting is hard but try to not think about it too much.

oMapletree

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello All,

December people still no news yet?
We are just 4 weeks away from December 2017 updates . I know it is pretty hard to wait at ending and checking forum everyday to keep an eye on latest updates and getting irritated sometimes for long waits . Just a little more time for good news to every Q3 2017 Applicants ! :)

KAUR.GOSAL

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
hi...

i just received request for fingerprints and PCC from India,

application received- 21 Nov,2017
medical done- may,2018
requested schedule A- Aug,2018 (send in same week)
requested copy of passport- 24 Aug,2018(send on same day)
requested PCC and fingerprints: Today(can provide in 30 days)

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
It's good news ! It depends on how busy the office you will be landing in is.