+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

celinalee1219

Dec 11, 2017
Damn! December applicants already getting DMs! Good for you my friend! :) Congrats!
I am October and havent received anything.. I know this is only gonna get lots of people more upset or anxious about their PRs :p
I will just chill, have a beer and wait patiently for any news :)
Same Same.
I'm October 10 applicant and haven't received anyhthing yet...

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015
Hello Guys!

I am October 5th applicant.. and I got AIP this morning like 30min ago. I got 2 letters.. AIP and fingerprints request. Thats a relief!

I live in Kamloops, BC and all the letters have came from Mississauga

Cheers!
my wife is october 31 applicant. received SA last august 24 and started reviewing eligibility. up to now it’s the same. still waiting for AIP/DM on PA side.

negarmh

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
Hi everyone,

We finally sent out my application (family class, spouse sponsorship, inland). The postal office says the package was received by cic on August 28th.
Now, I just figured I had used the old checklist, and hence, has not sent my police certificate upfront (though I included the Schedule A), as the new checklist asks to do.
All the other documents/forms are accurate.

As stressed as I could be, I would be happy if you can help me with some/any of these questions:
  1. Do you know of any application that has been rejected, or returned for using the older checklist (they update it in Feb. sometime it seems)?
  2. Anyone knowing or guessing how this is going to affect my application, if they don't reject or return it?
  3. What is the best way for me to proceed? I can have my police certificate ready in about a month (and the document has one month of validity!). Should I acquire one right away, and send it in (how would it even be linked to my paper application)? Or should I wait for CiC to get back and ask for a missing document? When is the expected timeline for that?
  4. I couldn't get through talking to a live agent to ask these rather general questions; any tips on how to navigate the CIC phone call system to get an agent regarding these kind of questions? Obviously I don't have an application number yet ...

Last edited:

chhm1215

Feb 5, 2018
Anyone recently got a landing interview schedule from etobikoe ircc? I recently got DM on aug 17 and still waiting for the interview

Reactions: Will_PA

Den den

Apr 5, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VANCOUVER
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Med's Request
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
Anyone recently got a landing interview schedule from etobikoe ircc? I recently got DM on aug 17 and still waiting for the interview
HI CHHM1215 I GOT DM BACK IN JULY 20 AND NOTHING. I SEE SO MANY OTHER APPLICANT GETTING INTERVIEW. I HOPE WE BOTH HEAR SOMTHING SOON.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):)

Reactions: Will_PA

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone,

We finally sent out my application (family class, spouse sponsorship, inland). The postal office says the package was received by cic on August 28th.
Now, I just figured I had used the old checklist, and hence, has not sent my police certificate upfront (though I included the Schedule A), as the new checklist asks to do.

As stressed as I could be, I would be happy if you can help me with some/any of these questions:
  1. Do you know of any application that has been rejected, or returned for using the older checklist (they update it in Feb. sometime it seems)?
  2. Anyone knowing or guessing how this is going to affect my application, if they don't reject or return it?
  3. What is the best way for me to proceed? I can have my police certificate ready in about a month (and the document has one month of validity!). Should I acquire one right away, and send it in (how would it even be linked to my paper application)? Or should I wait for CiC to get back and ask for a missing document? When is the expected timeline for that?
  4. I couldn't get through talking to a live agent to ask these rather general questions; any tips on how to navigate the CIC phone call system to get an agent regarding these kind of questions? Obviously I don't have an application number yet ...
1. Because your application is incomplete, it will be returned.
2. No, it won't. They won't even know what's in your application.
3. Wait for your application by mail. It will take aprox. 6-8 weeks.
4. There's a post somewhere here on how to get hold of them. Usually I call before closing like 3:45-3:50pm and it's almost always successful.

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
Hi everyone,

Hey that’s fine PCC And Schedule A is not a BiG deal. Also they will contact you what they need from you! So don’t panic everything will come in place.

tiffany47

May 16, 2018
Hi. I am Nov 7 applicant. We just received the Finger print request but not AIP. hic. do you guys know its a good new or it means it need longer time?

Reactions: jeet07