application received: 21 Nov 2017,
Medial done: 3 June 2018
Schedule A requested : 17 Aug,2018 and send today
Passport Copy Requested: 24 Aug today
They did not ask for PCC yet???

Last edited:

Layna

Jul 28, 2018
Hey guys i am finaly a permanent resident of canada . I landed today at etobicoke office it was so busy i had appointement at 9:00 am i was there at 8:15 am and my turn was at 10:30 am . It is first come first serve.
It took like 3 minutes.
After thar i got my SIN number at service canada which is next to the immigration services.
And i just applyed for my OHIP .it will take 3 months to receive it bu mail .
My timline
App received september 13 2017
AOR november 08 2017
Schuddle A request on november 17 2017.
I sent by backround chech uppfront .
Medical request April 9 2018.
Medical passed April 22 2018
Backroud check in process Mars 27 2018.
AIP SA and LANDIND INTERVIEW LETTER on August 17 2018 .
Thank you all for your help and good luck .

thakkarc

Jun 7, 2016
Hello All,
If you can help me with my situation I would appreciate a lot.
I applied for my wife outland 2016 and we got refusal in feb 2017 as I was not properlly divorced in India from my first wife. I never applied for pr for my first wife but when I got divorced , lawyer did not apply for Divorce decree and only did divorce agreement which I submitted to CIC with my second application.
I did not had knowledge what is agreement or what is decree and what we have to submit so they asked for divorce decree and I could not submit that on time thats why they rejected our file and we could not appeal since decree takes longer to come and lawyer said reapplying with proper documents as Inland would be better way to go.

meanwhile my wife got visitor visa so she is living with me on a visitor visa.
I hired a lawyer in india and here and Got the divorce decree after 6 months. After that as per lawyer we got married here in Canada and reapplied as inland application last year in Oct/2017.
I have not received anything since then
Lawyer says just wait.
Just wondering if anyone can tell me if it is proper procedure or should i be worried and contact MP

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Hello All,
If you can help me with my situation I would appreciate a lot.
I applied for my wife outland 2016 and we got refusal in feb 2017 as I was not properlly divorced in India from my first wife. I never applied for pr for my first wife but when I got divorced , lawyer did not apply for Divorce decree and only did divorce agreement which I submitted to CIC with my second application.
I did not had knowledge what is agreement or what is decree and what we have to submit so they asked for divorce decree and I could not submit that on time thats why they rejected our file and we could not appeal since decree takes longer to come and lawyer said reapplying with proper documents as Inland would be better way to go.

meanwhile my wife got visitor visa so she is living with me on a visitor visa.
I hired a lawyer in india and here and Got the divorce decree after 6 months. After that as per lawyer we got married here in Canada and reapplied as inland application last year in Oct/2017.
I have not received anything since then
Lawyer says just wait.
Just wondering if anyone can tell me if it is proper procedure or should i be worried and contact MP
Have you received AOR?

LydiaQin1020

Mar 20, 2018
Hi guys!!
I haven’t been here for a few months, as there were no news to share. Now, I got my AIP LETTER today!!!! (I received rest for some additional docs a month ago, and only submitted them last night)

So now just a little bit more waiting left till DM!! Any October applicants got their DMs yet?
I saw that someone on facebook post they got DM and landing interview date already, they are Oct 4 and Oct 12

Reactions: jeet07

Wayfarer

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
OMG!! I GOT MY INTERVIEW DATE TODAY for September 4th!!! They actually called me to check which office is closer to me, and said they’ll send the letter next week! So, Dear October Applicants, it’s finally our turn to get PRs!!

Reactions: jeet07

Fowl

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Fqw9g90g
OMG!! I GOT MY INTERVIEW DATE TODAY for September 4th!!! They actually called me to check which office is closer to me, and said they’ll send the letter next week! So, Dear October Applicants, it’s finally our turn to get PRs!!
@ wayfarer when they call you is it from private number , as many times im out and get back to see unknown name on my machine but no messages, so I'm just checking

Wayfarer

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Fqw9g90g

@ wayfarer when they call you is it from private number , as many times im out and get back to see unknown name on my machine but no messages, so I'm just checking
They called me about a month ago to check contact info for me and my spouse, and it was from “No Caller ID” number, but yesterday a lady called me from a 647- number (Toronto)

Reactions: Fowl

Den den

Apr 5, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VANCOUVER
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Med's Request
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
Morning everyone.

i am a little frustrated about the wait. i have DM on both side since July 25. i have heard nothing. my ECAS shows the same info since then, Sponsorship and PR got approve back in MAY. my question is:

when do i start counting my year mark/ as i am a bit confused and fustrated. i havent seen my son in 2 years.
Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor on July 10, 2017.

Dependents listed on the application are:
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 15, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on August 14, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 17, 2018 about the decision on your application.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received application for permanent residence on July 10, 2017.
  2. We started processing application on May 16, 2018.
  3. We sent correspondence on May 17, 2018. If has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have do so as soon as possible. Please wait until Receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.

chinesecanadian87

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Morning everyone.

i am a little frustrated about the wait. i have DM on both side since July 25. i have heard nothing. my ECAS shows the same info since then, Sponsorship and PR got approve back in MAY. my question is:

when do i start counting my year mark/ as i am a bit confused and fustrated. i havent seen my son in 2 years.
Sponsorship

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 15, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on May 17, 2018 about the decision on your application.
Permanent Residence
  3. We sent correspondence on May 17, 2018. If has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have do so as soon as possible. Please wait until Receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
have you called IRCC? we got DM on August 14, we called them on Thursday and they said that our PR application was approved and our file was being transferred back to mississauga and then we would be contacted for landing? it's strange how they work though, some people have gotten AIP SA and landing interview in same day.

Den den

Apr 5, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VANCOUVER
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Med's Request
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
have you called IRCC? we got DM on August 14, we called them on Thursday and they said that our PR application was approved and our file was being transferred back to mississauga and then we would be contacted for landing? it's strange how they work though, some people have gotten AIP SA and landing interview in same day.
I CALLED BUT WAS NEVER ABLE TO SPEAK TO A AGENT. NO AGENT AVAILABLE. ONLY HEAR WHAT THE NOTES WERE. SAME AS ECAS. MEDICAL RECEIVE

SJgirl

Aug 25, 2018
Morning everyone.

Sponsorship

Permanent Residence
Hi, sorry to hear that. You need to constantly try to get a hold of an agent asap. There was a guy on Facebook in the same situation and when he finally called CIC, he learned that his landing appointment was schduled from the beginning of August but he was not aware. Try your best to speak to an agent.

Reactions: Den den