+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

dangvt2

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
I am september 5 applicant and i just did my landing interview today.. thank you guys, this thread help me a lot.. i just need to wait for my pr card now and the immigration officer said it will take 8 to 10 weeks.
Hi, just wondering which office did you apply from? and which office sent you the landing letter?
I am Sep 7 applicants and my status changed to DM 3 weeks ago. Havent heard from them since then.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
I am september 5 applicant and i just did my landing interview today.. thank you guys, this thread help me a lot.. i just need to wait for my pr card now and the immigration officer said it will take 8 to 10 weeks.
Congratulations! 62 days for the PR card according to cic website.

Reactions: fifi83 and Teamako

Canada 321

Aug 7, 2018
Hi, just wondering which office did you apply from? and which office sent you the landing letter?
I am Sep 7 applicants and my status changed to DM 3 weeks ago. Havent heard from them since then.
According to the agent i spoke to , there is no processing time for the DM LETTER TO COME..

AG01045

Mar 2, 2018
Application received October 18, 2017
On ECAS it shows Decision made on application to sponsor
They have started reviewing my eligibility on CIC account.

Havent received any email from CIC regarding that,
Fingers crossed and good luck everyone :D

anruby

Jul 4, 2017
Hi @anruby have you heard anything already? You were July 17th right?
Hi David, they requested more proof of cohabitation on Aug 3, we've collected whatever was asked and more, it was submitted by our representative on Aug 10, hopefully received on Aug 13. Now we are just waiting. The notes were ordered as well, we suppose to get them on Aug 16, but I assume they will have the outdated info.

Reactions: david_gat88

Teamako

Jul 16, 2018

I sent my application to mississauga, i recieved letter for interview from vancouver and i did my interview in vancouver office. Be patience, your landing interview will come anytime soon. Goodluck

metqc

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
The sponsor side in ECAS changed from "Application Received" to "In Process" (like the PA side). All details remain the same other than that, and no change in My Account. Hopefully that means things will be moving soon! (September 26 applicant)

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Hi David, they requested more proof of cohabitation on Aug 3, we've collected whatever was asked and more, it was submitted by our representative on Aug 10, hopefully received on Aug 13. Now we are just waiting. The notes were ordered as well, we suppose to get them on Aug 16, but I assume they will have the outdated info.
I see. Well, all the luck to you two! Hopefully you can get it soon now.

Reactions: anruby

UKCanada

Nov 8, 2017
We just received our landing appointment e-mail!!!!! My partner will land on August 21! :)

Timeline
Application Received: September 11
Meds Passed: Mid May
SA/AIP: August 10 - ECAS also changed to Decision Made on both sides on this day
Landing Letter: August 15
Landing Appointment: Scheduled for August 21st in Etobicoke

So happy it is almost over !