+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

vaneizaguirre

Mar 22, 2017
Hello!
I am September 19 applicant and I received my AIP today. Is it true that having AIP implies that you have SA? I have check ECAS but it doesn't show decision made on the sponsor side; it actually just shows Application Received (I was one of those people that the sponsor changed from in process back to app received like 2 months ago)

How long does it usually take to get DM?

Thanks,

Vanessa

metqc

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hello!
I am September 19 applicant and I received my AIP today. Is it true that having AIP implies that you have SA? I have check ECAS but it doesn't show decision made on the sponsor side; it actually just shows Application Received (I was one of those people that the sponsor changed from in process back to app received like 2 months ago)

How long does it usually take to get DM?

Thanks,

Vanessa
Congrats! I'm one week after you in app received and AOR. Did your AIP letter come from Vancouver Immigration like most September applicants seem to be (not Mississauga) (says it at the bottom of the letter)?

vaneizaguirre

Mar 22, 2017
Congrats! I'm one week after you in app received and AOR. Did your AIP letter come from Vancouver Immigration like most September applicants seem to be (not Mississauga) (says it at the bottom of the letter)?
Yes, it came from Vancouver!
Good look! We are super close to being done!

Reactions: Layna

Layna

Jul 28, 2018
He guys .application received september 13 2017. No news since medical passed om april 21 2018. I ordered my Gcms notes on july 16 and i received them now. It is only 47 pages with almost the same information i dont understand .
My file was transfered to vancouver on may 2018
Eligilbilty for me principal applicant : not started .
Eligibility for the sponsor : not started
Criminilaty for me : in progress since mars 2018.
I am almost 12 months mark. Do you think it is normal that thet did not start my husband the sponsor eligibilty yet??
One thing on the firsr page of the notes there is no due date it is a blank, it means what?
Than you

commonlaw2018

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
He guys .application received september 13 2017. No news since medical passed om april 21 2018. I ordered my Gcms notes on july 16 and i received them now. It is only 47 pages with almost the same information i dont understand .
My file was transfered to vancouver on may 2018
Eligilbilty for me principal applicant : not started .
Eligibility for the sponsor : not started
Criminilaty for me : in progress since mars 2018.
I am almost 12 months mark. Do you think it is normal that thet did not start my husband the sponsor eligibilty yet??
One thing on the firsr page of the notes there is no due date it is a blank, it means what?
Than you
tell me the primary and secondary office on the first page of your GCMS note.

Layna

Jul 28, 2018
Primary office: irregular migration BC
Secondary office : vancouver immigration
Reason: TFR-workload (re)- distribution.

This is what it shows.

commonlaw2018

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Primary office: irregular migration BC
Secondary office : vancouver immigration
Reason: TFR-workload (re)- distribution.

This is what it shows.
I could not see any issues on your application. what you have to do is just wait....How many notes on the last pages of your GCMS. For the Note 1,tell me the updated date/label/office.

btis

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Hello everyone,
I guess there is no news on December applicants yet? .. Medical submitted back in June.... Since then no news.

question for QC province applicants:
Guys how did you manage to get RAMQ with open work permit and letter from employer? Everyone is saying that I need to wait for AIP. Any tips?
Dec applicant here too! No news at all. It's been two months after medicals but I guess it's normal.
Good Luck to us all.

Reactions: SunnyK17 and Lemur

Lemur

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hi guys, any December applicants receiving updates? I am having a hard time with the radio silence and waiting.

We were asked for additional documents that proof my husband is not receiving any provincial financial support (he's a student with no income). Not sure what this means, but we got the province to write a letter stating exactly that. I was asked for RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints so I also did that.

I am worried about our application and my husband not having income. I have a full-time job with a very reputable organization so I hope my income is sufficient to approve the application. Last time I phoned CIC they said everything was received and I just have to wait.

Layna

Jul 28, 2018
I could not see any issues on your application. what you have to do is just wait....How many notes on the last pages of your GCMS. For the Note 1,tell me the updated date/label/office.
Note 1 :
Updated date : november 17 2017
Restricted:No
Label: General
Office: cpc mississuga
Text : a request letter sent on november 16 2017 ( schudle A)

Layna

Jul 28, 2018
And for all the notes it is 7 notes .only the first note ,the office is mississuga the 6 others the office is : GCMS-System and the notes says nothing just my name DOB my husband name ,application inland category spouse .

commonlaw2018

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
And for all the notes it is 7 notes .only the first note ,the office is mississuga the 6 others the office is : GCMS-System and the notes says nothing just my name DOB my husband name ,application inland category spouse .
On the ASSOCIATIONS(in the middle of the GCMS), organizations & entities 1 and 2, what is the name and effective date prospectively?

Layna

Jul 28, 2018
On the ASSOCIATIONS(in the middle of the GCMS), organizations & entities 1 and 2, what is the name and effective date prospectively?
Organisations and entities : 1
Created date : 2017/08/09
Updated date : 2017/08/09
Type: organization
Effective date : 2017/11/07
Name : inland prospective
Other reason description: Member

It means what please?thank you so much for your help.

commonlaw2018

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Organisations and entities : 1
Created date : 2017/08/09
Updated date : 2017/08/09
Type: organization
Effective date : 2017/11/07
Name : inland prospective
Other reason description: Member

It means what please?thank you so much for your help.
It means you are applying inland sponsorship....nothing special. How about the organization and entities 2?

Layna

Jul 28, 2018
It means you are applying inland sponsorship....nothing special. How about the organization and entities 2?
There is only 1 thats it . It says
Organizations and entities : 1
Just after that there is no number 2 .it goes directly to
Paper file:
Created: 2017/09/30
Updated:2018/05/17
Foss: N
Office: irregular migration BC.

Do i need to have number 2 in organozations and entities?? It means what please.