+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

anruby

Jul 4, 2017
Are you out of status too? Mine is July 25. Application in Edmonton now.
Yes, my partner is, I am a sponsor. Contacted MP about a week ago, they are still waiting for the reply, as many of CIC workers are on vacation at the moment. I am wondering why they are not asking for any additional information, if they have any doubts

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Yes, my partner is, I am a sponsor. Contacted MP about a week ago, they are still waiting for the reply, as many of CIC workers are on vacation at the moment. I am wondering why they are not asking for any additional information, if they have any doubts
I called the 1-888 number and they told me I'll probably have to wait longer . Is your partner involved with CBSA?

anruby

Jul 4, 2017
I called the 1-888 number and they told me I'll probably have to wait longer . Is your partner involved with CBSA?
No, he is not. I was told we will have to wait longer as well, but for how long they cannot reply. As I mentioned above, apparently this office does not have any timeline

Reactions: david_gat88

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
No, he is not. I was told we will have to wait longer as well, but for how long they cannot reply. As I mentioned above, apparently this office does not have any timeline
Well all the best luck to your partner and you! Hopefully it doesn't take more than 6 months. Thanks for replying and please let us know if you hear anything else. This process is traumatic.

anruby

Jul 4, 2017
Well all the best luck to your partner and you! Hopefully it doesn't take more than 6 months. Thanks for replying and please let us know if you hear anything else. This process is traumatic.
Thank you, same to you! The process did put our lives on hold... On top of that, my partner's dad has health problems and we really need to go backhome, this delay is killing us

Reactions: david_gat88

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
I have dealing with cbsa since 2012 and ,today they accepted my deferral...Thank God
Nice that gives us hope . But m November applicant hopefully it will be over soon and don’t drag me longer :( . I have see people from October getting Aips and that’s increasing my hope lolzzz .congrats @Pinklala now there is a light at the end of the tunnel :)

Reactions: AshaMc