+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Yes I applied . I know I am in timeframe but sometimes when Cbsa is involved they just send AIP so that Cbsa stay on side I read some cases where people got AIP earlier becos of this
I read that they used to give IRCC 60 days to send you AIP, but I don't know how they count 60 days, i have been dealing with CBSA for 5 months haha. Please let us kow when you hear something.

btis

Star Member
May 24, 2018
If you don't mind me asking, how did they contact you guys? @jeet07 @david_gat88 @Pinklala
I'm also out of status, therefore always afraid I'm gonna have to go through this same situation.
I'm Dec 18 and passed medicals June 27(when I saw)
Thanks for sharing.

Teamako

Jul 16, 2018
Hi guys, i just received an email from cic stated that “
We are pleased to advise you that your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled for: August 14, 2018 “
Is this a landing interview? Does it mean my application is done? Is it the confirmation for permanent residence?

btis

Star Member
May 24, 2018
They called me and had an interview. How long have you been out of status?
For over a year now. But you guys mentioned CBSA involvement after the application so I'm afraid they can still contact me too. My phone number and email never changed since I came to Canada, just my address.

btis

Star Member
May 24, 2018
We are pleased to advise you that your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled for: August 14, 2018 “
Is this a landing interview? Does it mean my application is done? Is it the confirmation for permanent residence?
I'm pretty sure it's your landing letter. If it was a relationship interview they would say "in order to continue processing your application.. you are required to attend an interview.."
Congrats!! Almost done.

Reactions: Teamako

Teamako

Jul 16, 2018
I'm pretty sure it's your landing letter. If it was a relationship interview they would say "in order to continue processing your application.. you are required to attend an interview.."
Congrats!! Almost done.
Omg!!! Thank you... they are asking to bring passport, picture, proof of payment of rprf and current temporary resident document so i guess you are right.
What a relief

Reactions: btis and RecentGrad

RecentGrad

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga + Vancouver
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Omg!!! Thank you... they are asking to bring passport, picture, proof of payment of rprf and current temporary resident document so i guess you are right.
What a relief
Share your detailed timeline please. Thank you and Congratulationsssssssssss!!!!!!!!! :)

Teamako

Jul 16, 2018
Share your detailed timeline please. Thank you and Congratulationsssssssssss!!!!!!!!! :)
Thank you. Here’s my timeline:

Sponsor
Application received: sept. 5 2017
Acknowledging receipt: oct 31 2017
Start processing: oct 30 2017
Decision made on ecas: july 16, 2018

Application for PR
Recived: sept 5 2017
Request sched a: nov 24 2017
Police certificate included in the sent application
Request medical: april 9 2018
Passed medical: may 5, 2018
Decision made on ecas: july 16,2018

On cic online account nothing changed still on:
We are reviewing your eligibility
Passed medical
We are processing your background check
We are processing your application

Just got email from WST landing enquiries today stating the date for final determination of pr.

Last edited:

Pinklala

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
If you don't mind me asking, how did they contact you guys? @jeet07 @david_gat88 @Pinklala
I'm also out of status, therefore always afraid I'm gonna have to go through this same situation.
I'm Dec 18 and passed medicals June 27(when I saw)
Thanks for sharing.
They called me for interview too to see if i meet the requirements to apply for pr the interview was all good ,but was arrested there after we finished the the interview but am out of jail now

RecentGrad

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga + Vancouver
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
I just received my GCMS notes. if anyone familiar with it, can you please explain why is says Criminality: 0, does that mean my Background check is done? not started?

btis

Star Member
May 24, 2018
They called me for interview too to see if i meet the requirements to apply for pr the interview was all good ,but was arrested there after we finished the the interview but am out of jail now
OMG! That sounds horrible. I'm sorry to hear that and I'm glad everything went well after. That must have been super scary for you both.

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Thank you. Here’s my timeline:

Sponsor
Application received: sept. 5 2017
Acknowledging receipt: oct 31 2017
Start processing: oct 30 2017
Decision made on ecas: july 16, 2018

Application for PR
Recived: sept 5 2017
Request sched a: nov 24 2017
Police certificate included in the sent application
Request medical: april 9 2018
Passed medical: may 5, 2018
Decision made on ecas: july 16,2018

On cic online account nothing changed still on:
We are reviewing your eligibility
Passed medical
We are processing your background check
We are processing your application

Just got email from WST landing enquiries today stating the date for final determination of pr.
So happy for u .congratulations
Hope all september like me will be Next .
In ur IRCC account
Review of additional documents. What they say???
Me it is been 3 moths that they are saying we are reviewing the additionnel documents that you provided even they did not ask me for additionnels documents ! !

Pinklala

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
OMG! That sounds horrible. I'm sorry to hear that and I'm glad everything went well after. That must have been super scary for you both.
Yes is super scary ,and the person that has interview us haven't made a decision yet ,so we don't know what's going to happen but God is in the control

Reactions: btis

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Congratulations! This is your landing interview appointment. It's not yet your CoPR but the CoPR will be handed to you at this interview. So yes you're quite done! August 14, you'll officially become a permanent resident!