+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
TFR means transfer so I would guess TFR Eligibilty means they transfer your file to an other office to review your eligibility.
My primary office - cpc Mississauga .
Secondary- irregular migration bc
So that means they didn’t move my file to any other province for review . I think it just another office in there.
Lolzzzz m trying my guesses

Trinh

Sep 12, 2017
Oh la la! Can't believe it! I just received landing letter 10 minutes ago!!! My husband who is my sponsor hasn't received a DM letter yet, but I know that lots of people here just received landing letter without the DM letter so I'm not surprised! I'm so happy! Soonnnn!

I wish you all will get PR cards soonnn! Love!!!

Bip31

May 19, 2018
My primary office - cpc Mississauga .
Secondary- irregular migration bc
So that means they didn’t move my file to any other province for review . I think it just another office in there.
Lolzzzz m trying my guesses
BC is British Columbia so your file went from Missisauga to BC

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
Oh la la! Can't believe it! I just received landing letter 10 minutes ago!!! My husband who is my sponsor hasn't received a DM letter yet, but I know that lots of people here just received landing letter without the DM letter so I'm not surprised! I'm so happy! Soonnnn!

I wish you all will get PR cards soonnn! Love!!!
When did you get AIP?

anruby

Jul 4, 2017
Hello, does anybody know why the file can be transferred to the local office (Etobicoke) for review? I called cic today and was told that our file was transferred on June 4, after we got SA on May 30. Tomorrow we are reaching 12 month mark, I am worried enough already, now this transfer came up. Our representative is useless, they even did not notify us about the file transfer.They just told me to wait patiently. I am not sure now, should I contact MP or wait for another couple of weeks? Any suggestions?

Bip31

May 19, 2018
Hello, does anybody know why the file can be transferred to the local office (Etobicoke) for review? I called cic today and was told that our file was transferred on June 4, after we got SA on May 30. Tomorrow we are reaching 12 month mark, I am worried enough already, now this transfer came up. Our representative is useless, they even did not notify us about the file transfer.They just told me to wait patiently. I am not sure now, should I contact MP or wait for another couple of weeks? Any suggestions?
I would suggest you order your notes to see why they transfered your file. They usually transfer your file without AIP if they have doubt about the genuineness of your relationship or if they find something on your background check. As the letter says, they may call you in for a relationship interview or ask additional document or clarification. Good luck!!

anruby

Jul 4, 2017
I would suggest you order your notes to see why they transfered your file. They usually transfer your file without AIP if they have doubt about the genuineness of your relationship or if they find something on your background check. As the letter says, they may call you in for a relationship interview or ask additional document or clarification. Good luck!!
Thank you for the advice, will order the notes immediately

Reactions: Bip31

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Hi you might be right . But I feel it different way I went our MP and he was very helpful . They called cic I front of me and I just pass the medical. They transferred my file and cic officer said that they haven’t started reviewing eligibility yet. So that means they transferred my file but didn’t even started reviewing eligibility yet. And m November applicant so still away from timeline .

Reactions: anruby