+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hello guys. I know I ask a lot of questions but I found every time the answers in this forum.
My application was received on september 20 2017.
In my account they say:
Your application is in progress we Will send you a message when we start review your eligibility

The review of eligibilty they started almost at the end of 12 months mark or it's just in random ? ??? Coz there is people they applied after me and they already start to review their eligibility.
Thank you
Is it maybe because of my backround check ? ??on my IRCC account it shows :
We are processing your backround check.

YuliaYulia

Jun 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hello guys. I know I ask a lot of questions but I found every time the answers in this forum.
In my account they say:
Your application is in progress we Will send you a message when we start review your eligibility

The review of eligibilty they started almost at the end of 12 months mark or it's just in random ? ??? Coz there is people they applied after me and they already start to review their eligibility.
Thank you
Hi Julia. My application was received the same day as yours and I have the same notices on IRCC account)
So, I guess that as we still are 3 month away from our 12 month mark - everything is OK.

Reactions: Julia2018

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Alo,

Is there any Aug applicant in Quebec here? Have you received any news yet? It seems like Aug app. who applied for Ontario are getting the final steps! Congrats you guys!
Me! I haven’t yet and I know a guy who is also August in Quebec and haven’t either..

Reactions: Trinh

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
In my account they say:

Thank you
Oh wow really someone from September. They started their eligibility. That’s great

Reactions: Julia2018

Twinks12

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hello everyone ,
I am posting this message for my friends here who are dealing with Cbsa and out of status like me.
So I am reporting Cbsa since March 2018 . And they gave me exclusion order in March 2018.
But thank to god that I have very good lawyer he is talking to Cbsa and finding ways .
My inland spousal file is in process and I pass the medical almost a month.
Cbsa asked me to apply for prra or have 60 days to get result from cic about my inland file . But 60 days policy is not guarantee that cic will send my AIP within time as I applied in November 2017 still have time . Then my lawyer advice me to apply for PrRA and he said on base of that he also applied work permit online until I get get prra result I can work doesn’t not matter if I am out of status . So today I got work permit approved . It’s not that big news but m out of status since two years it’s a first step of victory for me . So if any my friend out of status applying for prra send an open work permit file with it .while I am waiting for inland file result I can work . And Cbsa won’t bother me u till prra result comes it takes sometimes a year and by the time hopefully I get my AIP .
Thanks and sorry for long post guys :)

Twinks12

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Am in the same boat cbsa gave us 60 days hoping by then we should have got a response from cic. But none has come so far and we have reached the 12 month mark.i didnt want to go through the pra thing because of the expense.
Am really worried we still have two weeks to report to cbsa.hopefully a miracle can happen.