Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
RCMP FINGERPRINT TIMELINE out of status applicant

app rec August 31
fingerprint req May 22
completed May 23
mailed out May 24
MY CIC changed to documents received June 27th
My wife is out of status and hasn't had any fingerprint request yet (we are August too), hard to second guess why only some people get RCMP fingerprint requests.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Hello everyone ,
I am posting this message for my friends here who are dealing with Cbsa and out of status like me.
So I am reporting Cbsa since March 2018 . And they gave me exclusion order in March 2018.
But thank to god that I have very good lawyer he is talking to Cbsa and finding ways .
My inland spousal file is in process and I pass the medical almost a month.
Cbsa asked me to apply for prra or have 60 days to get result from cic about my inland file . But 60 days policy is not guarantee that cic will send my AIP within time as I applied in November 2017 still have time . Then my lawyer advice me to apply for PrRA and he said on base of that he also applied work permit online until I get get prra result I can work doesn’t not matter if I am out of status . So today I got work permit approved . It’s not that big news but m out of status since two years it’s a first step of victory for me . So if any my friend out of status applying for prra send an open work permit file with it .while I am waiting for inland file result I can work . And Cbsa won’t bother me u till prra result comes it takes sometimes a year and by the time hopefully I get my AIP .
Thanks and sorry for long post guys :)

shane21

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Hello everyone ,
I am posting this message for my friends here who are dealing with Cbsa and out of status like me.
So I am reporting Cbsa since March 2018 . And they gave me exclusion order in March 2018.
But thank to god that I have very good lawyer he is talking to Cbsa and finding ways .
My inland spousal file is in process and I pass the medical almost a month.
Cbsa asked me to apply for prra or have 60 days to get result from cic about my inland file . But 60 days policy is not guarantee that cic will send my AIP within time as I applied in November 2017 still have time . Then my lawyer advice me to apply for PrRA and he said on base of that he also applied work permit online until I get get prra result I can work doesn’t not matter if I am out of status . So today I got work permit approved . It’s not that big news but m out of status since two years it’s a first step of victory for me . So if any my friend out of status applying for prra send an open work permit file with it .while I am waiting for inland file result I can work . And Cbsa won’t bother me u till prra result comes it takes sometimes a year and by the time hopefully I get my AIP .
Thanks and sorry for long post guys :)
I didn't know you could get a work permit if you're out of status.

Reactions: beni1126 and jeet07