+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
:D:D:D:D
Today 4pm received landing interview date of June 23rd at Etobicoke and DM on June -07-2018
Application received July-17-2017
Medical request March-23-2017
Finger request March-23-2017
Congratulations :)
May I ask you when does they started checking ur eligibility??
Thanks in advance

Reactions: fivestar

Mizzcari

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Yes I will try to be there for 8am.

Question, they said my husband need to bring photo identification and proof of address. On his drivers license it doesn't have the address we are living at. It have his previous address. What can we do or take instead?
Hoping someone can answer this for me. What can my husband take as proof of address and photo identification?

stefpoko

Nov 9, 2017
I hope its that Simple. The letter says photo id and proof of address. I am hoping the proof of address doesn't have to be on the id eg a driver's license
I have the same exact issue - we are planning to bring his passport and a letter he received from the CRA about his taxes that was sent to our current address. I truly hope this is enough!

When is your landing interview? Mine is the 25th of June.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
I have the same exact issue - we are planning to bring his passport and a letter he received from the CRA about his taxes that was sent to our current address. I truly hope this is enough!

When is your landing interview? Mine is the 25th of June.
Congrats !!!!

Reactions: stefpoko

RecentGrad

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga + Vancouver
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Any other September applicants in the house? Any updates fellas? I am not getting any updates from CIC and with all due respect, but later-than-September applicants getting medical requests before me is getting me worked up.

Reactions: Julia2018

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Any other September applicants in the house? Any updates fellas? I am not getting any updates from CIC and with all due respect, but later-than-September applicants getting medical requests before me is getting me worked up.
You haven't received your medical request yet?? Were you able to link your application?

Luckyey

May 9, 2018
Any march 2017 applicants here? Still "checking my background". I didn't apply for owp as I had work permit for 2 years which is expiring in august. Thought I would have been done by now with the whole process. Should I apply for OWP? Maybe they're just waiting for it? What would you do?

Carman Lee

Jun 1, 2018
Any march 2017 applicants here? Still "checking my background". I didn't apply for owp as I had work permit for 2 years which is expiring in august. Thought I would have been done by now with the whole process. Should I apply for OWP? Maybe they're just waiting for it? What would you do?

Hi I am March 2017 application. I am also under background check for a long long time... I didn't apply any owp. I just apply the visitor visa extension for 2 times.