+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

princessjustin24

Jan 26, 2018
We submitted our inland application dec 18 and is planning to move to a new apartment. Will there be any problem if we change address while application is still on going?

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
hi, i received my decision made letter June 01, 2018. Landing in Etobicoke office. No landing date yet. please let me know if you received yours. thank you.
Our Timeline seems like exactly same..I didn't receive any date from Etobicoke office.. people say if you're lucky you'll get it in 6-8 weeks otherwise 10-12 weeks.. let's see

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015
We submitted our inland application dec 18 and is planning to move to a new apartment. Will there be any problem if we change address while application is still on going?
nope. as long as you update cic right away. most correspondence are sent thru email but OWP is mailed (if you applied) to your mailing address so you have to update them.

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Today I completed 13 months ~ still waiting for landing appointment to be arranged :)
hello @live&love
did u get ur sa ans aip in thw same day? be cause i juat recived sa on june 7 and ecas changed to dm for the sponsership side but the pr side still in process. is it normal becauae i am worried because i did not recived aip yet. and my cic changed to we are reviewing ur eligibilty

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
hello @live&love
did u get ur sa ans aip in thw same day? be cause i juat recived sa on june 7 and ecas changed to dm for the sponsership side but the pr side still in process. is it normal becauae i am worried because i did not recived aip yet. and my cic changed to we are reviewing ur eligibilty
I got the SA, AIP, and DM all in one week. My ecas still says proccessing cuz it takes time to update(probably after you have ur landing interview, it'll be updated)

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
I got the SA, AIP, and DM all in one week. My ecas still says proccessing cuz it takes time to update(probably after you have ur landing interview, it'll be updated)
i want to ask about my cic review of eligibilty . is it changed to passed or stil saying We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility

Flutterby1

Jan 4, 2017
Hey guys, my sponsor and I have received notice of eligibility passed in the last 2 weeks and I just received my OWP (after 14 months of not being able to work due to being out of status because my app was returned) so yay for that but I just noticed that immigration have put $200 back on my credit card that I paid all my fees with.. I'm not complaining but just wondering why that could be?
June 2nd 2017 applicant here.. fingers crossed for DM soon for me and all of You!

Reactions: Leogirl22

shruti88

Dec 27, 2015
Hey guys, my sponsor and I have received notice of eligibility passed in the last 2 weeks and I just received my OWP (after 14 months of not being able to work due to being out of status because my app was returned) so yay for that but I just noticed that immigration have put $200 back on my credit card that I paid all my fees with.. I'm not complaining but just wondering why that could be?
June 2nd 2017 applicant here.. fingers crossed for DM soon for me and all of You!

If you applied for a restoration of status along with the owp... the restoration fee will be returned to you. You do not need restoration if PR application is in process

Reactions: Flutterby1