+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Fyrushumaira

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hello everyone ,

I am kind of new here and have no idea where and what to post. So i am writing my current position for INLAND QUEBEC FAMILY SPONSORSHIP. And i am not really good with Aor and stuffs so do please help me with it.

Applicant: I am.

Sponsor: My husband

Applied: May 9th, 2017

Received first letter from CIC ABOUT THEY RECEIVING OUR APPLICATION : June 7th 2017 and also REQUESTED TO APPLY FOR CSQ.

Recieved CSQ ON : 28TH June 2017

Additional documents requested by CIC to further process our application: March 14th 2018 ( Requested for newly signed Schedule A and Police certificate and Medical Requested.

Medical Passed on : 19th March 2018

Mailed my Schedule A and Police Certificate to CIC AS REQUESTED BY THEM on 27th March 2018. ( was signed by one of the representatives from CIC)

CIC PORTAL : CURRENT STATUS :

Review of eligibilty : Still in progress
Medical : passed
Review of additional documents: still need additonal documents ( even though i submitted everything and called cic several times and got a head up )
intervieew - not needed
biometrics - not needed
background check - in process
final decsion - application in process

Recived eligibitly passed form from CIC ON MAY 9TH 2018 ( Where i passed the eligibility as an applicant )

i would like to know what should i be expecting next ? Thank you

Gio1908

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
I have a question.
On eCAS I have this message: "We sent you a letter on June 5, 2018. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

What do you think could be?
The landing appointment in mail form too?

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Hello everyone ,

I am kind of new here and have no idea where and what to post. So i am writing my current position for INLAND QUEBEC FAMILY SPONSORSHIP. And i am not really good with Aor and stuffs so do please help me with it.

Applicant: I am.

Sponsor: My husband

Applied: May 9th, 2017

Received first letter from CIC ABOUT THEY RECEIVING OUR APPLICATION : June 7th 2017 and also REQUESTED TO APPLY FOR CSQ.

Recieved CSQ ON : 28TH June 2017

Additional documents requested by CIC to further process our application: March 14th 2018 ( Requested for newly signed Schedule A and Police certificate and Medical Requested.

Medical Passed on : 19th March 2018

Mailed my Schedule A and Police Certificate to CIC AS REQUESTED BY THEM on 27th March 2018. ( was signed by one of the representatives from CIC)

CIC PORTAL : CURRENT STATUS :

Review of eligibilty : Still in progress
Medical : passed
Review of additional documents: still need additonal documents ( even though i submitted everything and called cic several times and got a head up )
intervieew - not needed
biometrics - not needed
background check - in process
final decsion - application in process

Recived eligibitly passed form from CIC ON MAY 9TH 2018 ( Where i passed the eligibility as an applicant )

i would like to know what should i be expecting next ? Thank you
You may get AIP(Approval of the applicant) this Friday, then next week maybe DM.

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
I have a question.
On eCAS I have this message: "We sent you a letter on June 5, 2018. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

What do you think could be?
The landing appointment in mail form too?
yesterday you got the letter for landing,pretty sure this is it

Reactions: Gio1908

Thirdy21

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29 and June 24
File Transfer...
April 29, 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
May 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 10, 2014
LANDED..........
Very Soon
try requesting to RCMP to them send to you a copy of the results and then you send it through Webform.
hello, RCMP said that they don't keep copy of the results and I would have to do it again. I emailed CIC asking how to proceed and I figured I might as well do it again and send through webform. Is it possible that they received it but haven't updated the system yet?

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
hello, RCMP said that they don't keep copy of the results and I would have to do it again. I emailed CIC asking how to proceed and I figured I might as well do it again and send through webform. Is it possible that they received it but haven't updated the system yet?
Possible..
in my case rcmp sent the results to my house, I scanned and uploaded on Mycic and the day after I sent through Webform just in case because I wasn't sure about the quality of the 1st one.. 2 days later they changed for " the additional documents have been uploaded"

KT214

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
I have a question . When I checked the status today,my sponsor side changed to 'application received ' from 'in process' ? what does this mean? is this a good sign or not? or just online system mistake?
And the detail is:
1.We received your application to sponsor XXX on November X, 2017.
We started processing your application on January X, 2018.

Anybody has same problem before?
Thanks.

skyfitch

May 29, 2017
My application was received June 1, 2017 and I received SA an AIP just yesterday. Today, I am seeing Decision Made on both the sponsor and applicant sides of ECAS. Looks like the end is near!
Congrats. When you click on the DM do u see anything?

KT214

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Wow! Good to hear someone with similar timeline.
My timeline is:
Nov 7,2017 received
Jan 2,2018- AOR
Jan 10- Sched A request
Feb 23- OWP approved
May 11- Medical request
June 1- Medical result received
And waiting for the next update... Good luck to our application.
Hi, we are exactly same, the time line totally same! But i got a problem today, the status of sponsor side changed to 'application received ' from 'in process' , and the sponsored side is still in process. Did you have the same problem?

bcw19

Mar 16, 2018
Congrats. When you click on the DM do u see anything?
On the sponsor side, it shows:
  1. We sent you correspondence on June 4, 2018 about the decision on your application.
And then on the applicant side:
  1. We started processing X's application on June 4, 2018.
Those are the only new points... not much info given...

Reactions: gabrielasqs

tiffany47

May 16, 2018
Hi, we are exactly same, the time line totally same! But i got a problem today, the status of sponsor side changed to 'application received ' from 'in process' , and the sponsored side is still in process. Did you have the same problem?
Hi

I just check and I have the same problem

my timeline is the same as yours

empatio

Star Member
May 23, 2017
On the sponsor side, it shows:
  1. We sent you correspondence on June 4, 2018 about the decision on your application.
And then on the applicant side:
  1. We started processing X's application on June 4, 2018.
Those are the only new points... not much info given...
I have the same statuses, just instead of June 4th I have June 6th.

caseyelle

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Kelowna
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Doc's Request.
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-07-2017
Med's Request
19-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
I'm so excited for all of you! What about June tho,is there any more June applicants who received news between yesterday and today?
Nothing for me still since medical passed in March. Still app recieved in Ecas and eligibility hasnt started. There’s no way I’ll be done within the 12 months , unless it all comes through at once! Fingers crossed

Reactions: Smiler