+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

schweiz19

Feb 15, 2018
Ohhh okay.. I got medical request on May 11. Had medical exams done on May 23. Results were submitted on June 1st.”Medical results have been received”shown in ECAS on June 4th.

Reactions: jeet07

lance2017

May 9, 2018
Anyone here that have gone through application that are sent to a local office for further review if there anyone can you share your experience on the forum?

Kellz

Jan 26, 2018
Anyone here that have gone through application that are sent to a local office for further review if there anyone can you share your experience on the forum?
My application was sent to etobicoke office for further assessment in march 2018. We didnt hear anything from them until may 28 when my spouse received a call from them , they did a phone interview with him (5 mins convo), then they asked him to send proof of address and tax assessment. May 29th we recieved aip, DM and landing interview date for June 1. That's our experience.

shane21

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
My application was sent to etobicoke office for further assessment in march 2018. We didnt hear anything from them until may 28 when my spouse received a call from them , they did a phone interview with him (5 mins convo), then they asked him to send proof of address and tax assessment. May 29th we recieved aip, DM and landing interview date for June 1. That's our experience.
Hi did your husband send tax assessment when he was submitting the initial application?

nmmusic

Dec 22, 2016
Hey I'm in the same boat... I applied on March 15, 2017. The last update I've got was the request for the CSQ (March 2018) and since then, silence... I've called many times and all they say is that I have to wait
You just have to wait a bit more. I am a Jan 2017 applicant and the processing of my application was completed last week. I am now waiting for the landing interview mail.

anruby

Jul 4, 2017
Congratulations! We are July 17 too, just SA received last week, background check and eligibilty check is still in process, I am wondering when are we going to receive AIP...