+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

canamconnect

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help! I am at the form for Additional family info and there is confusing instructions. There is a space for his Mother and Father (who are not coming it is just my husband) so ok we fill that out, and one of the sibling spaces for his brother but then on the checklist it says anyone over 18 listed on that page must sign?!
They are in the U.S. and Hubby is here in Canada. They are not immigrating.
I do not want my app coming back because of this one section! Do we have to list them or no? Hubby has no dependents.

Together

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hi, All,

To update and share, RAMQ will only cover for 2 reasons, whichever one comes out first:
1. PR or AIP comes out;
2. Full-time employment. You will just need to submit a certificate of employment for this.

:)
Thanks @Mutato_KT for your information.
Does AIP works for RAMQ? I don't see anything about this on their website.
Do one need to change OWP to regular WP to get RAMQ on base of reason 2?
What about self-employment? Is there a way to get a RAMQ for a self-employd person before getting PR/AIP?

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015
Please help! I am at the form for Additional family info and there is confusing instructions. There is a space for his Mother and Father (who are not coming it is just my husband) so ok we fill that out, and one of the sibling spaces for his brother but then on the checklist it says anyone over 18 listed on that page must sign?!
They are in the U.S. and Hubby is here in Canada. They are not immigrating.
I do not want my app coming back because of this one section! Do we have to list them or no? Hubby has no dependents.
you just put them in the list. they don’t have to sign

Reactions: canamconnect

Snibbles

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-10-2017
Med's Done....
upfront - 18-10-2017
Just thought I'd update; on May 17th I received an Email for my "final permanent resident interview", which is scheduled for May 30th...this would be the landing interview, correct? After this interview is when I would receive DM (decision made)?

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015
Just thought I'd update; on May 17th I received an Email for my "final permanent resident interview", which is scheduled for May 30th...this would be the landing interview, correct? After this interview is when I would receive DM (decision made)?
technically you’re done with decision made if you’re invited for the landing interview. your ECAS may not be updated that’s why it’s not showing DM.

Yakuza_princess

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2017
AOR Received.
December 18, 2017
October 31, 2017 applicant. Last May 2 mycic says “you passed the medical exam” although haven’t done any yet but had one last october 2016. so we thought they reused that old medical. then today we got the medical request.

Whoa. I thought u are not going to do it. Tsk. Tsk. Must be a glitched or something.

angel0214

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08 Dec 2017
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2018
I got my new passport and I know I'm supposed to inform IRCC via the webform.

I was wondering what enquiry to use -- will it be under "Change of Contact Information" or "Replacement Documents, Amendments to Documents.." or something else?

Thank you!

Yakuza_princess

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2017
AOR Received.
December 18, 2017
I got my new passport and I know I'm supposed to inform IRCC via the webform.

I was wondering what enquiry to use -- will it be under "Change of Contact Information" or "Replacement Documents, Amendments to Documents.." or something else?

Thank you!

I did mine and I choosed the replacement documents, amendments to documents.