Doc's Request.
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-07-2017
Med's Request
19-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
June 28th inland- still waiting for Ecas to change the principle applicant to ‘in process’ it’s driving me crazy checking it everyday

TayWilson

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
June 28th inland- still waiting for Ecas to change the principle applicant to ‘in process’ it’s driving me crazy checking it everyday
It probably changed already and it didn’t update yet because I’m an October applicant and it changed already.

rzubarev

May 15, 2018
Hi everyone, hope we all receive a positive decision soon!

I have a question about my ECAS status. I have just checked and noticed that mine does not have a sponsor cell at all. This is how it looks:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1At603MZ36YvLPC7SAX58OBGc44CZaSM-/view?usp=sharing

My timeline:
1. Application received: June 17th, 2017, medical used from study permit and was accepted fine.
2. Request for Schedule A and Police certificate: July 18th, 2017, both submitted online within a few weeks
3. Nothing at all since.

Do you know if there is a way/number to get some update on your file from IRCC?

Thanks so much for any help,
Roman

alexandroz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016

I have a question about my ECAS status. I have just checked and noticed that mine does not have a sponsor cell at all. This is how it looks:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1At603MZ36YvLPC7SAX58OBGc44CZaSM-/view?usp=sharing

My timeline:
1. Application received: June 17th, 2017
2. Request for Schedule A and Police certificate: July 18th, 2017, both submitted online within a few weeks
3. Nothing at all since.

Roman
You have to use the sponsor's details (including UCI, the sponsor should have received an AOR email too) to get both cells

You didn't get medical request either?

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017

My timeline:
1. Application received: June 17th, 2017, medical used from study permit and was accepted fine.
3. Nothing at all since.

Roman

rzubarev

May 15, 2018
Got it, logged in with sponsor's UCI and it says "In process" under Sponsorship and "Application received" under PR app. Thank you.

The PR app status last says: "We sent Roman Zubarev correspondence on July 18, 2017. If Roman Zubarev has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have Roman Zubarev do so as soon as possible. Please wait until Roman Zubarev receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Both Schedule A and Police check were submitted online through my GC account.

I guess I should be okay to just wait it out? :)