App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
upfront/passed
Hello Everyone, I am April 26, 2017 applicant I got DM on my sponsorship side and in Process on my side and I received an email saying my File has been transferred to Etobicoke for further review and i have not receive AIP or SA but shows on mycic rewiewing my eligibility, Medical-passed, you dont need an interview, you dont need fingerprint, processing my background check. Can anyone explain this to me or as anyone experience this before?
Congratulations! Everything is fine, in most cases they just don't update MyCiC. Now it's a wait game for them to contact you for your interview. Etobicoke is the busiest office.

lance2017

May 9, 2018
Congratulations! Everything is fine, in most cases they just don't update MyCiC. Now it's a wait game for them to contact you for your interview. Etobicoke is the busiest office.
Thank you for your reply, I’m just curious my Lots people receive eligibility when DM shows up on Sponsorship side

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
Hello Everyone, I am April 26, 2017 applicant I got DM on my sponsorship side and in Process on my side and I received an email saying my File has been transferred to Etobicoke for further review and i have not receive AIP or SA but shows on mycic rewiewing my eligibility, Medical-passed, you dont need an interview, you dont need fingerprint, processing my background check. Can anyone explain this to me or as anyone experience this before?
i don't wanna alarm you, but further review may mean that the local office is to continue processing your application. have ircc ever requested any additional docs from you?

cecilia.medico

Jan 23, 2018
Hi guys. My OWP was approved today as per my cic account. Timeline below:
OWP and PR Received by CIC Missisuaga - Dec 11
AOR - Jan 25
Linked to GCKey - Jan 30
OWP Returned due to insufficient fee - Feb 8
OWP received by Vegreville - Feb 14
OWP linked to GCKey - Feb 23
OWP Approved - May 9

Reactions: angel0214

lance2017

May 9, 2018
No IRCC never request for additional document from I even called th
i don't wanna alarm you, but further review may mean that the local office is to continue processing your application. have ircc ever requested any additional docs from you?
o

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
No IRCC never request for additional document from I even called th

o
i see. the fact that they didn't say that the app's processing has been completed and you'll be contacted for landing leads me to believe that you may get a request for additional docs by the local office. i can be wrong though and they could've just sent you the wrong template and didn't update the system properly. fingers crossed!

BOSHFX

Apr 15, 2016
Hi all,

I submitted my OWP application to Vegreville on Feb. 22nd of this year and still haven't received any sort of email confirmation for me to link to my online account. Should I be concerned? Should I call and see if they'll tell me anything? I see other people who seemed to have applied around the same time saying they received email confirmation almost immediately and some who even seem to have gotten their OWP already. Makes me a little nervous.

Thanks!

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
That's really valuable information!! If I knew that by the time I applied I probably could have done the restoration of my status... Now 14 months waiting for DM, no OWP... So hard to wait while I'm not even able to work or study
Oh, wow. Already 14 months? The wait must be driving you crazy. I hope you'll hear anything soon.

I only had a couple of weeks left to restore my status when we received our returned application. I searched around in this forum then found a thread about sending both OWP and Restoration together. The process would have been longer if I didn't do it that way.

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hi all,

I submitted my OWP application to Vegreville on Feb. 22nd of this year and still haven't received any sort of email confirmation for me to link to my online account. Should I be concerned? Should I call and see if they'll tell me anything? I see other people who seemed to have applied around the same time saying they received email confirmation almost immediately and some who even seem to have gotten their OWP already. Makes me a little nervous.

Thanks!
I don't think you'll receive an email confirmation for your OWP application. Have you tried linking your application using the information you have like UCI?