+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Mar 4, 2018
Hi sorry but it’s still confusing . U do need a visa to travel out and in to the country. Out of status and implied are different. And do u receive the AIP because if u received work permit without AIP that means u were in status not out of status
I just got the out of status and implied status mixed up I think

Flutterby1

Jan 4, 2017
Hi all, I just realized I got a request for medical over 30 days ago and just saw the request now... what should I do?! Any advice much appreciated
Thank you

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
Hi all, I just realized I got a request for medical over 30 days ago and just saw the request now... what should I do?! Any advice much appreciated
Thank you
definitely send a web form explaining the situation and asking for an extension.

Amsadek4u

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Doc's Request.
15-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
Thank you! I just did that. I really hope my application doesn't get thrown out because of this
Good you send them a mail for extension. But You got to be proactive. Don’t wait for the extension to come, go get it done as fast as possible. They are not going to throw out your application, if your medical is updated before the time they will be making decision on your application. I figure you are June applicant, and they are already finalizing late May applications. So, Get an appointment for tomorrow or next and get it done. Within a week or two they could receive your medicals, even before they reply the message you sent through web form.

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Good you send them a mail for extension. But You got to be proactive. Don’t wait for the extension to come, go get it done as fast as possible. They are not going to throw out your application, if your medical is updated before the time they will be making decision on your application. I figure you are June applicant, and they are already finalizing late May applications. So, Get an appointment for tomorrow or next and get it done. Within a week or two they could receive your medicals, even before they reply the message you sent through web form.
Do that plus try to call them tomorrow and get a hold off one of the agent. See what they recommend you to do the next step. Do whatever you do that hekps

Gio1908

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
That's what I am kinda confused about to be honest, I wasn't expecting the work permit to be issued until then myself so I'm not sure. Also forgot to mention when I my Vistor Visa expired after the application was sent back, I applied for restoration within the 90 days.
So did you have a valid Visitor Visa when you submit your sponsorship application?
Did they tell you that you had to pay restoration of status fee after you resent your sponsorship application?

Kjanzen

Jan 19, 2017
Hello everyone,

Any news for May 2017 applicants?
My application was received on May 25, 2017, they are processing my background check.

Dreamerforever

Jan 9, 2018
Hey guys.

So. I was just able to link my OWP online. The thing is, I didn't apply for an OWP. I applied for restoration of status on Feb 9 to Vegreville, but since I wasn't able to link that, I thought I'd try the OWP just in case. And it worked?! Because the OWP was returned to us for incomplete fees, I did include all the OWP documentation as well as backup documents, but I'm confused.

Does anyone know what this means? Has this happened to anyone else?