+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Bears

Nov 28, 2017
Hi,

I had my medical this week. Just wanted to ask if I need to upload the reciept or anything like that to my account?
Or do I just wait until the medical doctor uploads my results?

Thanks
I had my medical done last month and the doctor did everything for me. He sent it really fast and I didn't need to do anything for it to be approved.

angel0214

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08 Dec 2017
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2018
Hi, my new passport just arrived at the Philippine Consulate.
Will my OWP still be valid even if I get a new passport?

Also, how can I update my CIC account with the new passport information?

Thanks!

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
Hi,

I had my medical this week. Just wanted to ask if I need to upload the reciept or anything like that to my account?
Or do I just wait until the medical doctor uploads my results?

Thanks
My physician used e-medical. So I didn't have to upload anything. They did everything.

Reactions: Amsadek4u

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015

Thanks!
do you already have your OWP with you? if yes, then it has nothing to do with your work permit now. you only need to submit that to cic if they are still processing your OWP.

MsCyn

Jan 21, 2013
VANCOUVER BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
12-12-2017
Med's Request
27-04-2018
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Interview........
28-08-2018
LANDED..........
28-08-2018
Hi guys,

I just received a request form ircc asking for rcmp police clearance certificate. I'm a bit confused, the letter was addressed to my spouse who's sponsoring me and asked us to send the original copy of the pcc straight to the case processing centre - mississauga. So I did my fingerprinting back in December 2017, and the original document from rcmp is with me. My question is....

1. Do I upload the file online as well as sending the original copy to cpc-m?

2. When I do the fingerprinting, I went to Commissionaires BC, and to make it clear, legally I have 2 names on my passport, on my main page passport, theres only 1 name without a last name, but on the second page, it is written that I am also know as... this other name, lets called it C. G
The lady who took my fingerprint, chose to use my name C.G because it has last name, but ircc is processing my file using the name on my main page passport. Will it be a problem if I submit to ircc the pcc from rcmp but using C.G name?

I did submit all my documents containing name change, and its certified translation when I apply back in October.

I know it sounds complicated. But I really appreciate if anyone also has the same situation and how to deal with this.

Thanks a lot for the help

Last edited:

GIE34

Jun 8, 2017

Thanks!
how did you renew your passport? I mean , I applied for inland spousal sponsorship but my passport expired, and I cant renew my Philippine passport for I don't have legal status here. I'm on the stage where my medical is received, and I'm worried coz it says you need a valid passport for COPR. Thanks hope you can help me

Reactions: angel0214

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
how did you renew your passport? I mean , I applied for inland spousal sponsorship but my passport expired, and I cant renew my Philippine passport for I don't have legal status here. I'm on the stage where my medical is received, and I'm worried coz it says you need a valid passport for COPR. Thanks hope you can help me
Have you tried calling the consulate about your concern? Bec from what I read before, if you have an expired permit, you can submit a proof that you applied for a new permit such as the receipt of your OWP. Maybe they'll also accept the receipt of the sponsorship application. But on the safe side, phone them.

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone know if being out of status will affect your finalizing on PR??
Don't think so. Recent poster here (mellissa) said she was out of status for 5 years, just did her landing interview....all around or under 12 months.

Have you seen any changes after you passed the medical?
Wife had passed medical on Thursday and yesterday in ecas the PR app finally went to "in process".