+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
So when it says “review of eligibility: application in progress”

For that mean they have started that part?

I would assume they would have done that THEN ask for all the extra stuff like the medical, background check, and the CSQ
Review of eligibility is the very last step and will be saying “we’re reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”

Sheraton_k

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hi, my application was received march 2nd, 2017. No sa or aip too .. they asked for my schedule A. Last jan. 2018 and the last update was Feb. 09, when they started my background check.
Oh I received correspondence on February 9, 2018 asking for the employment letter from sponsor side.
They might already processing your BG but their system just inconsistent you can tell; many march 2017 apps we experienced the system glitch at that time such like upload Schedule A or PCC.

Sheraton_k

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Mine is about the same... there is only one extra line saying that they have received medical exams

Have you tried to call? Do they give you more information? Last time I called the lady even tried to calm me down - she said “hang in there just a little more, is almost finished” LOL only if she knew how it feels to have your life future depending on other people
Last time I contacted them was 2 weeks ago, nothing new since then

angel0214

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08 Dec 2017
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2018
Dec 11 applicant here.

Got the email last Saturday that my OWP was approved on Friday, April 29th.
Received the OWP in the mail today.

Reactions: nemema

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
The process after landing interview is to wait for your pr card. I am not entirely sure. But the immigration officer told me that it will take 2 months to process.
YES, PR card would take 2 months. So would you like to share the lading interview? what kind of questions they will ask?

melissaj

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Everything regarding how my landing interview went is on page 558. Please read!
Don't take this personally but as you may be aware that everyone application is unique so maybe their landing interview may differ from what I had, however I shared MY experience. It may or may not be informational to you because its not YOUR landing interview. But I know that this entire process is nerve wrecking to all of us and any little information we share on this forum can give us a little piece of mind. Don't you agree :)?

Good luck and hope everything go smoothly for you :)!!

Reactions: CdnwifeUSwife

krimsuun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi,

I had my medical this week. Just wanted to ask if I need to upload the reciept or anything like that to my account?
Or do I just wait until the medical doctor uploads my results?

Thanks