+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Sheraton_k

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Mine still say in process/ received. I called them on Monday and they said my background was finished... I just don't get why is taking so long... The agent said that they have everything they need so there is nothing to do but wait... Almost 2 months late in the process (I'm March 10), so frustrating.
You are not alone I’m march 2nd 2017 N I reached out my MP office and they give me the same answer as CIC call Centre, they told me wait till BG done, now still in processing. I pass the security check which on my note I ordered , only hold up maybe is criminality check I don’t worry about that. There is nothing else I can do by my side. This waiting game is killing meo_O

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Hi:) just wondering do I need to inform CIC about my pregnancy? Im a sponsor, July 24 applicant, and my due date is for July 8. I know that will not speed up the process. Anyone have similar situation? Thanks for sharing:)
My wife (the sponsor) gave a birth about 1 month after they received the application, we notified them by submitting the birth certificate of our child.

lee9

Nov 22, 2017
Are there any April 2017 applicants who are waiting on Etobicoke office for an appointment? Or any that have gotten through??
Hi,

I am April 2017 applicant, got DM on April 13.

Waiting for Etobicoke office to contact

When u got DM?

Reactions: julzj

AG01045

Mar 2, 2018
in some cases ircc recycle old medical results. if you never left the country after the original med exam, it's totally possible. however, there's still a possibility of them requesting a new med exam closer to your landing.
I have the same issue, I am October 18,2017 applicant, it shows that they are reviewing my medical results,the change occurred yesterday Friday evening, the only thing different is that I never received a medical request, and I never did an immigration medical exam, cant wait till Monday so I can call them.

sarezaei

Jan 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I am sponsoring my wife and we sent out the application on June 5th. She just received an email with attachment stating:

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Kitchener IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

My question is: What do they ask on the appointment? How much longer it will take after the interview to get the permanent residency? Do I (the sponsor) need to go with her to the interview?

Leogirl22

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
My wife (the sponsor) gave a birth about 1 month after they received the application, we notified them by submitting the birth certificate of our child.
Hi. Congratulations to you and your wife for the new born.
I gave birth early this month, and I am waiting for the birth certificate. Did CIC ask for anything other than the birth certificate? Could you please tell me how did you submit it?
Thanks

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hi. Congratulations to you and your wife for the new born.
I gave birth early this month, and I am waiting for the birth certificate. Did CIC ask for anything other than the birth certificate? Could you please tell me how did you submit it?
Thanks
You can make an update by submitting a webform.

Reactions: Leogirl22