+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

cecilia.medico

Jan 23, 2018
Yes am vegerville feb 5 .... I will update once it is approved .... since yesterday evening they r reviewing eligibility.
Feb applicants finally!!! I need an update like this too...waaaaahhhh..I've been receiving interviews for potential employment already and I need updates to tell them.

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
Hi everyone, I am a october 11 applicant. Just now when I check my CIC, it shows I passed my medical exam. The thing is I was still waiting for my request, the only medical exam i did was 3 years ago when I was applying for study permit from outside Canada. I saw some folks here need to re-do it cuz it is only valid for 6 months or something. My ECAS changed to "medical results have been received". Is that normal? Anyone has similar experience? Thank you.
in some cases ircc recycle old medical results. if you never left the country after the original med exam, it's totally possible. however, there's still a possibility of them requesting a new med exam closer to your landing.

justyna123

Apr 24, 2018
Hi:) just wondering do I need to inform CIC about my pregnancy? Im a sponsor, July 24 applicant, and my due date is for July 8. I know that will not speed up the process. Anyone have similar situation? Thanks for sharing:)

nemema

Mar 29, 2018
Just curious that whether all the Dec 11-12 applicant got their OWP approval yet?
Just curious that whether all the Dec 11-12 applicant got their OWP approval yet?
Dec 12, still waiting. I called two times this week, they confirmed that application is in Mississauga and that I just have to wait. Today agent also told me that because I can continue working on implied status my application is not really urgent. However it’s been more than 4 months and still waiting. Hopefully soon!

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
When u get approval for owp did the inquiry system by phone says that application is approved . Does it says the approved same day or next day . As am using representative am relying totally on the phone inquiry which says we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements.

commonlaw2018

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
When u get approval for owp did the inquiry system by phone says that application is approved . Does it says the approved same day or next day . As am using representative am relying totally on the phone inquiry which says we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements.
It says got approved.

julzj

Apr 27, 2018
Are there any April 2017 applicants who are waiting on Etobicoke office for an appointment? Or any that have gotten through??

AfantyZ

Apr 18, 2018
Hi:) just wondering do I need to inform CIC about my pregnancy? Im a sponsor, July 24 applicant, and my due date is for July 8. I know that will not speed up the process. Anyone have similar situation? Thanks for sharing:)
Yes, I think you have to let CIC know about this situation. It’s kind of prove that Your and your husband’s relationship is still continuing. They might ask u more documents after u have a baby like birth certificate....

Last edited:
Reactions: justyna123