+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

icelandicpie

Jun 22, 2017
My Ecas status changed from "Application received" to "In process". No new updates (last one was "Medical results have been received" 3 weeks ago). What does it mean? Am I getting close to "Decision made"?

Nothing changed on myCIC profile, they haven't started reviewing my eligibility.

futurepr

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
im march 2017 applicant
DM april 10
SA april 20
AIP april 25

So funny, I thought DM was after SA and AIP. Tired of trying to understand the immigration process - it just doesn’t make any sense lol

Congratulations!!!

I’m March as well... no AIP or DM, only SA so far :(

futurepr

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
My Ecas status changed from "Application received" to "In process". No new updates (last one was "Medical results have been received" 3 weeks ago). What does it mean? Am I getting close to "Decision made"?

Nothing changed on myCIC profile, they haven't started reviewing my eligibility.
hard to know, what’s your timeline?

Dec 25, 2017
How often do you guys (who have passed the deadline) call immigration to check about your application?

I sent CSQ two weeks ago and in the website nothing has changed...

I'm also March 2017 - I see a lot of people from February and March waiting! wondering if I'm close to the end...

Reactions: futurepr

AfantyZ

Apr 18, 2018
How often do you guys (who have passed the deadline) call immigration to check about your application?

I sent CSQ two weeks ago and in the website nothing has changed...

I'm also March 2017 - I see a lot of people from February and March waiting! wondering if I'm close to the end...
Yes, I am Feb 2017 applicant and still waiting

AfantyZ

Apr 18, 2018
I’m sorry about that! What’s your timeline so far? No SA or AIP? Have you tried to call to find out why is it taking so long?

Hopefully it’s coming soon!
Here is my timeline
  1. CIC Received application February 27, 2017.
  2. Received File number March 23,2017
  3. Medical results have been received.(In June 2017)
  4. Cic sent me correspondence on February 5, 2018. They received my correspondence Feb 14,2018 And I didn’t receive any update email since I called CIC couple of weeks ago. She told me the background is in process.that’s all I know.

Reactions: futurepr

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
UPDATE: Just received an email from the IRCC office in Kitchener inviting to a landing interview for May 4! I did not receive any emails for SA, AIP or DM. My ECAS on both PA and sponsor side changed to Decision Made on Apr 24. My full timeline is in my signature below. Finally at the finish line!
wow..congratulations

Lemur

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
AND on my PR application my background changed to: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Reactions: bieber123

AEVS26

Apr 26, 2018
Hello,

I've been reading through the posts and there is some really good information on here, thanks everyone!!

I was wondering if there was anyone else on a similar Timeline to myself;

- I sent off my application for Spousal Sponsorship Visa and Open Work Permit late February and my the application was received by CIC on the 4th April 2018 (I had sent it tracked so know when they signed for it at the Mississauga address).
- I have not yet received any correspondance from CIC but from reading this thread it looks like I am still early doors and might not receive anything for another 4 weeks or so at least :/