Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
upfront/passed
When did u get dm on ur ecas as we have dm
Since march 28, 2018 and we did not hear anything from etobicoke office
I feel your pain... :mad: I've been waiting since March 9th.

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
Application received at Mississauga on March 13th 2018. AOR on April 12th.

PCC and schedule A sent along with the application (New checklist)

Whats next for me? Is it the long wait for the medical request?
every file is different, some people like us received the medical visit first and after the PCC

nav45

Apr 16, 2018
HI this is my first post i'm june 7 inland applicant. i have my work permit right now but i want to continue study. first i thought everything is gonna done by june and i can start in September after pr but delay in everything is causing me problem its a two year program i have deadlines to complete before jan 2021. so this September is my last chance. is there any solution coz i don't want to pay international fees.

outdoorcharles

Mar 27, 2018
September 26 applicant, just got my medical request and booked it for next week. What does that say about the process? Do they send medical requests once everything else looks good or is it just somewhat random?
I think it is somewhat random. I'm an Aug 2017 Inland Applicant and had everything sent off (Police Checks + Schedule A) in Oct 2017. I had my medical last week and passed that. Make sure you check your online account, I randomly logged in a week after I did my medical and it said I passed the medical. I didn't receive an email telling me that. Now I believe its a waiting game. Could be a few weeks up to many months. I had a friend receive PR after 30 days of doing his medical so who knows.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Hello everyone ,
I am trying to call cic but instead of putting me in loop
The are hanging up on me. Any idea how can talk to a live agent . I tried so many times .Thanks

Lewalle7

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Hi.

I was wondering if you could help me. When you got the notice about the medical exam. Did the attach a form with the email?
Yes, I received an email from IRCC, which had a PDF attached with instructions regarding the medical exam and a second page which you print and hand to the medical staff.

Lewalle7

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
I submitted my PR application in august 2017, throughout this process I tried almost daily to link my paper application to my online account, but no avail. Finally today it worked, and I see online I had documents to upload, Now i am confused because I HAVE been sending EVERYTHING via the IRCC webform per the instruction on every email. I have also received notifications back from IRCC saying " thank you for your submission it has been given to the proper people"-type of thing. So I quickly resubmitted the documents via the online account, but I am wondering if this will affect my processing times, or my account.

Thanks

So far I have submitted both the police clearances from my home country and Canada, I have been asked to do a medical ( Which i submitted to the web form proof the medical was completed), I received my CSQ, and I believe I also submitted proof of that even though I thought it said Quebec does that?

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
I think it is somewhat random. I'm an Aug 2017 Inland Applicant and had everything sent off (Police Checks + Schedule A) in Oct 2017. I had my medical last week and passed that. Make sure you check your online account, I randomly logged in a week after I did my medical and it said I passed the medical. I didn't receive an email telling me that. Now I believe its a waiting game. Could be a few weeks up to many months. I had a friend receive PR after 30 days of doing his medical so who knows.
yes its random for everybody for us they asked us the medical visit first and on the website they just said medical results received and 2 months ago they asked the PCC and annexe
now we are waiting hope its the end ....
June 9 th 2017

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
Guys on cic website they saying they r processing work permit applications received on 21 feb ? How is it possible ?

Matej

Apr 7, 2017
OK, it's finished finally - we had a PR interview today and my wife got PR paper right there.
Due to some personal reason we had to change phone interview (scheduled earlier) and to have an interview at CIC office.

Applied in the middle of Jan 2017, using old application package. Got PR in April 2018.

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
OK, it's finished finally - we had a PR interview today and my wife got PR paper right there.
Due to some personal reason we had to change phone interview (scheduled earlier) and to have an interview at CIC office.

Applied in the middle of Jan 2017, using old application package. Got PR in April 2018.
Congratulations

Reactions: Mr U

futurepr

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys! I just received my CSQ finally!

Now I’m wondering what comes next? Could you guys share your timeline?

Here is my timeline so far:

-Application sent on March 10th 2017
-App Received: March 15th 2017
-Started processing: March 28th 2017
-Request for Schedule A and police: April 4th 2017
-Medical sent with the app (aproved on October 2017)
-SA: March 5th 2018
-CSQ requested: March 9th 2018
-CSQ received: April 16th 2018

Now I guess I only need AIP and DM, correct? Any idea how long could it take approximately?

Thank you!!

Reactions: EGH