hunterrrr

Mar 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missa
App. Filed.......
27-12-2017
My IEC expired in October and I have not worked since then, I have now got approval for an OWP on MyCIC, do I use the SIN number I have had for the last 3 years or do I need to go and get another one?

Baharm

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Hi everyone

How do you know that your OWP is bring processed in Vegreville?
All OWP applications are sent to Vegreville, people who made a mistake in the original OWP application sent with PR app, have to resend it directly to Vergeville

Baharm

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Hi everyone, i am new here.
I’ve submitted my sponsorship application to sponser my spouse who is outside canada
on November 16,2017.
I just contacted the immigration and they informed me that my application will soon be transferred ouside canada!
Any idea what dose it mean ?

Note:
- application send November 16,2017
- medical review is done and passed in January 2018
- schedule A they are missing but the directed me to send it again along with the proof of them received it back in February 15,2018

Thanks in advance
Hi Deena,
I have no idea about the outland application processing, and this is and inland forum so you might have better luck asking in one of the outland forums! :)

Reactions: Deena

EGH

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Ok
Did u call cic helpline to inquire what’s happening..

Your case is simple or complicated like divorce etc.
I called and I did not get any especific answer.. they said they have everything they need.. just wait
My case could be complicated.. previous refugee claim.. rejected.. sponsorship ( gay couple) . I’ll wait for 1 more week and go to my MP to get more answers..
Thank you!

GMMG

Feb 22, 2018
All OWP applications are sent to Vegreville, people who made a mistake in the original OWP application sent with PR app, have to resend it directly to Vergeville
Thank you for the response. I had no idea. This waiting is very frustrating.

EGH

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Does anyone have any idea about how long it takes them to open your web form file and attach it to your account for an additional police certificate? Just checking everyday for “your additional documents have been uploaded”
I already sent my schedule A and other police checks back in July, this is just an extra one from the UK. Already passed my medical so this is the last step cant wait till it’s over
Mine took around a month

sakura_hana17

Feb 1, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Request
05-02-2018
Med's Done....
08-02-2018
Interview........
03-05-2019
LANDED..........
03-05-2019
May 26th applicant here. Today my CIC online account has been updated and they finally started reviewing my eligibility. Hopefully, I will be receiving AIP soon.

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
My IEC expired in October and I have not worked since then, I have now got approval for an OWP on MyCIC, do I use the SIN number I have had for the last 3 years or do I need to go and get another one?
You still have to go to Service Canada to get your SIN renewed. Passport + permit. I have done it thrice already since 2014 and I'm still using the same SIN.

Reactions: hunterrrr

thakkarc

Jun 7, 2016
Hello All,
I had a rejection for my spouse on outland application because I did not had enough paper for divorce from my ex. Which apparently i found out after i got asked about it during my spousal application. My first marriage was in India and i did not did any application for PR for my ex.
Now after rejection I applied inland as my wife was on TRV(luckily) after 8 months (it took that long to get proper document back home unfortunately) in Oct/2018 after remarrying here. wondering if it will be alright this time that we married again after i got divorce properly as per law back home.
any thoughts?

Saimasajjad91

Apr 11, 2018
Hello Admin! Thank you for such a really great forum and helping so many people.

I have submitted my application under spouse Family Sponsorship. Everything is done and today I received an email from CIC saying that they have sent my file to London Visa Office.
I just want to know how long does the LVO take for further processing any idea???
What will be thier next step?

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
Any Dec applicant who still waiting the OWP to be approved ?
Wow! That's great news. Mine was received Jan 19, 2018. No change yet but will monitor.
So we just received our medical requests in our CIC account.... I am a Canadian citizen sponsoring my Australian husband and 3 young kids for PR... So I received 4 separate forms, one for each of them. Anyone know how much these things cost? is it around $300 each? There is no way we can manage that right now!!! We still haven't had a proper pay check (it's been around 10 months now) and our Child Benefits have still not been processed (we applied back in September!!). HELP! What am I supposed to do? I guess I'm just hoping someone will tell me it only costs $300 for all of them o_O
Depending where you are, I found a panel doc that does $220 all included. Not sure if kids are quoted differently.

Last edited: