+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

melissaj

Star Member
May 2, 2017
So we just received our medical requests in our CIC account.... I am a Canadian citizen sponsoring my Australian husband and 3 young kids for PR... So I received 4 separate forms, one for each of them. Anyone know how much these things cost? is it around $300 each? There is no way we can manage that right now!!! We still haven't had a proper pay check (it's been around 10 months now) and our Child Benefits have still not been processed (we applied back in September!!). HELP! What am I supposed to do? I guess I'm just hoping someone will tell me it only costs $300 for all of them o_O

From my knowledge if you're in Ontario its costs anywhere between $240.00 to $280.00 but don't take my word for it. You will have to call a few places if you're looking for get the cheapest price. I did mine back in November for $220.00. Good Luck!!

alexandroz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
So we just received our medical requests in our CIC account.... I am a Canadian citizen sponsoring my Australian husband and 3 young kids for PR... So I received 4 separate forms, one for each of them. Anyone know how much these things cost? is it around $300 each? There is no way we can manage that right now!!! We still haven't had a proper pay check (it's been around 10 months now) and our Child Benefits have still not been processed (we applied back in September!!). HELP! What am I supposed to do? I guess I'm just hoping someone will tell me it only costs $300 for all of them o_O
It sucks, medical for four people can get extremely expensive!
If you're in Toronto, Dr. Richard Chan was pretty cheap when I did my medical back in 2015. It might have been less than 200. Now I went to Dr. Roitberg and got ripped off for more than 300 including xrays and bloodwork but I just wanted to get it over with since they had appointments the day after. Hope you find someone affordable!

Elena1212

Apr 13, 2017
Hi,there!My medical expenses were 150$ for young kid and 200$ for me+55$ x-ray and 20$urine for kid and me +blood for me..It’s crazy money for all of you...I read here someone could find 150$ for an adult.
I hope someone here can give you a good advice what to do...Good luck

heather.rajat

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
I got mine done here. They have different prices for kids, maybe that'll help. https://www.panelphysiciantoronto.ca/prices/

Snibbles

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-10-2017
Med's Done....
upfront - 18-10-2017
YAY So my OWP status just changed to "We're reviewing your eligibility requirements" :D I'm a Jan 8th received date, I'd originally submitted the incorrect fee when I initially applied in October and had to mail it back to them.

Yulia V

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
upfront/passed
Hey Yulia, did you received any new correspondence from CIC?
Hey @melissaj .... Not a peep. Still patiently waiting lol... It helps that there are a lot of people on the same boat. I guess we'll all hear back from them around the same time.

Reactions: melissaj

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
Hey guys just to give you an update
AOR 9TH UNE 2017

Since yesterday its saying on the cic website : we started processing xxxxxxxxxx application on april 9 2018

good news ? do you know how many times they need now to finish it ?

thanks

newcan1

Jan 13, 2018
YAY So my OWP status just changed to "We're reviewing your eligibility requirements" :D I'm a Jan 8th received date, I'd originally submitted the incorrect fee when I initially applied in October and had to mail it back to them.
Same here finally. I'm a December 27th applicant. Do you know how long it takes once we're on this stage now?

Reactions: hunterrrr

lee9

Nov 22, 2017
Hey guys just to give you an update
AOR 9TH UNE 2017

Since yesterday its saying on the cic website : we started processing xxxxxxxxxx application on april 9 2018

good news ? do you know how many times they need now to finish it ?

thanks
Mine is processing since last May 2017, submitted in April 2017

newcan1

Jan 13, 2018
Once your OWP status changes to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." and requirements are met, how long does it take to be approved?