App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
My OWP was just approved!! (dates in my signature) Do I just need to apply for a SIN before I can go to work?
yup, just take your work permit and ID to service canada and they'll issue a SIN for you.

Reactions: Baharm

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
For December OWP applicants, consider that it takes about 2 - 5 business days for your application to arrive at Mississauga, and then take into account another 2 - 5 days before they look through your package and send your OWP application off to Vegreville for processing (mailing time 2 - 5 business days), so all that can add a maximum amount of 15 days to your OWP processing time - if you're a December applicant and haven't gotten OWP approval yet, don't panic. It's happening very soon :)

Mine was received at Vegreville on Jan 8th, and I currently have a prospective job offer looming. Augh...pray for me lol.
Did your owp got approved?

Baharm

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Congra... whats your timeline.
I am 23dec applicant. Still waiting for owp
December 21st! Yours is coming soon too! I didn't get any emails though, I was just checking my cic account like crazy! It changed to reviewing eligibility this morning and was approved a few hours ago!

Reactions: Rashka

Aob-Dtd

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
December 21st! Yours is coming soon too! I didn't get any emails though, I was just checking my cic account like crazy! It changed to reviewing eligibility this morning and was approved a few hours ago!
Dec.22 applicant here. Hope to get mine too.

chloecanada

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Hi,

I'm March Applicant. I got Decision Made on both side on Ecas yesterday. I received nothing from them. I called CIC today and they confirmed that i have been approved as Permanent Residence yayyyy !! i'm so happy :)
I would like to share my timeline:

App sent: 02 March 2017
AOR: 18 March 2017
Medical request: 02 July 2017
Pcc and Schedule A request have been sent to me in March 2017 but i never received that request until October 2017
Background check started: Oct 2017
Background check done: Feb 2018
NO AIP, NO SA...
Decision made on both side: 27 March 2018

Thank you all, thanks @profiler, thanks everyone so much who gave me answers and good advices when i need help ! Big thank to this forum.
Good luck to all applicants who are still waiting for the update !!!
Thank you, Canada xoxo

EGH

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi,

I'm March Applicant. I got Decision Made on both side on Ecas yesterday. I received nothing from them. I called CIC today and they confirmed that i have been approved as Permanent Residence yayyyy !! i'm so happy :)

Pcc and Schedule A request have been sent to me in March 2017 but i never received that request until October 2017
NO AIP, NO SA...

Thank you all, thanks @profiler, thanks everyone so much who gave me answers and good advices when i need help ! Big thank to this forum.
Thank you, Canada xoxo
Congratulations!!

commonlaw2018

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hi,

NO AIP, NO SA...

Thank you, Canada xoxo
Congrats. You got AOR just within 16 days! That is unbelievable!

Reactions: chloecanada

pius88

Mar 21, 2018
Hi,

NO AIP, NO SA...

Thank you, Canada xoxo
Congrats

Honey0914

Jan 23, 2018
Hi,

NO AIP, NO SA...

Thank you, Canada xoxo
Did they call u regarding ur landing interview or did u receive any email