+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Andy.ve

Oct 19, 2017
My situation is very similar to yours. I originally submitted my application in Oct 2017. OWP application was returned due to insufficient fee in Dec 2017. By that time, I was already out of status (my old status expired in end of Oct). I resent my full application to Vegreville in December. In Feburary, I was able to link my CIC account to OWP application. Two weeks ago, my OWP was approved. I got them in mail in the following week.

Since you're able to link to your account, that means your application got accepted. just give them some time. You are still in status now, so don't worry too much :)
This is good to hear! Thanks, I'll keep waiting patiently then!

Snibbles

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-10-2017
Med's Done....
upfront - 18-10-2017
My situation is very similar to yours. I originally submitted my application in Oct 2017. OWP application was returned due to insufficient fee in Dec 2017. By that time, I was already out of status (my old status expired in end of Oct). I resent my full application to Vegreville in December. In Feburary, I was able to link my CIC account to OWP application. Two weeks ago, my OWP was approved. I got them in mail in the following week.

Since you're able to link to your account, that means your application got accepted. just give them some time. You are still in status now, so don't worry too much :)
Hi! Would you be able to tell me the date that your OWP application was received by Vegreville in December?

I have the same situation with the wrong fee + resending and a pending job offer so I'm trying to get an idea of how many days it takes from OWP receipt to OWP approval.

Trinh

Sep 12, 2017
My husband bought me a health insurance package for a tourist when I first came here on March 17th last year. Although my husband work-contract covers my health insurance but like some people here said, it doesn't cover like the tourist package. So my husband just bought a health insurance package today for me which means it's late for 12 days that I was not covered by a tourist health insurance package. Does it make a trouble for me to land - I mean for the final step to get PR card or something?

raa

Feb 11, 2018
Hey guys, my OWP Application "Review of eligibility" just changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.".
I hope it's coming!!!

My timeline

Application received by CPC Mississauga: December 13, 2017
AOR: January 26, 2018
Schedule A requested: January 28, 2018
Schedule A sent: January 30, 2018
OWP Linked: February 8, 2018

shmoops

Aug 27, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
Hey guys, my OWP Application "Review of eligibility" just changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.".
I hope it's coming!!!

My timeline

Dec 19 applicant here and status also changed to « We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.".»

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
I hope it's coming!!!

My timeline

Later today or tomorrow!

I got my work permit in the mail today. Finally!