+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

polar25

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Just for Canada.
how did you get the request is it separate from Sch A & PCC.? in my CIC account it says that they need additional document but i havent got any email regarding the document that i was supposed to submit.

EGH

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
how did you get the request is it separate from Sch A & PCC.? in my CIC account it says that they need additional document but i havent got any email regarding the document that i was supposed to submit.
It is separate from Schedule A and PCC. I received an email two weeks ago ( MArch 1st ,2018) saying that I have a message in mi CIC account and they were requesting my Criminal Records based on fingerprints( Canada) after that my application status changed..
Review of additional documents---We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
I did it (same day) and as the requested ,RCMP sent it in MArch 03, I have not heard anything since then.

You should call and ask what they are requesting, maybe is a glitch or not...

Good Luck!!

Amsadek4u

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Doc's Request.
15-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
Is it online or paper application.i did july 2017 paper
Paper application. Do you have a representative? I think you should check with him or her. July applicant had received medical request some couple of days ago. Or log into you mycic and check if you have any updates. Also check your junk mails too in your email. They must have sent you that request, if not, put a call forward to cic.

Reactions: sk000

raa

Feb 11, 2018
Any updates on owp of dec applicants?
Dec 13, still waiting :(

Before receiving my AOR I had to ask for extends my stay in Canada, that was approved last week. So they asked my medical exams.
I don't know if it will make my OWP application come later. I hope no.

Last edited:

bieber123

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Dec 13, still waiting :(

Before receiving my AOR I had to ask for extends my stay in Canada, that was approved last week. So they asked my medical exams.
I don't know if it will make my OWP application come later. I hope no.
When did you apply for extensions and how long did you ask?

Yulia V

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
upfront/passed
I paid for mine. Never knew it was free. Anyways it worked out for me. If ordering the GCMS notes helped with my application then its the best $18.00 I ever spent...lol.
@melissaj Have they contacted you yet? I haven't heard from them.

raa

Feb 11, 2018
When did you apply for extensions and how long did you ask?
I applied on January 24 because I was still waiting for the AOR and I was afraid if they send back my Application, I would lose my status.
I asked for 1 year, but they approve just for more 6 months(actually is 8.5 months because I was 2.5 months under the implicit status since I applied for the extension).

Reactions: bieber123

Dreamerforever

Jan 9, 2018
I applied on January 24 because I was still waiting for the AOR and I was afraid if they send back my Application, I would lose my status.
I asked for 1 year, but they approve just for more 6 months(actually is 8.5 months because I was 2.5 months under the implicit status since I applied for the extension).
Did you apply online or through paper?