+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
I am sponsoring my spouse. We got our AOR of November 22nd on January 4th. We applied for Visitor permit extension on December 4th since it was expiring on January 10. We got her OWP file back due to insufficient fees on January 14th. We resubmitted with correct fees on Jan 22nd. Her visitor record extension got approved on Feb 16.
Do you think she would still have to wait till AIP to get work permit? Or she should get it in 4 months from OWP AOR (Jan 22) Or should i send out another application now that she has valid status in the country?
Your wife is not out of status, so she will get her OWP any time sooner, it because her OWP application will Consider since CIC return your application!

Reactions: Noslord2003

futurepr

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Thank you all for your help! I guess my timeline is a bit different because I’m out of status.

So here is my timeline so far:

Application sent on March 10th 2017
Received in March 15 2017
Started processing March 28 2017
Request for Schedule A and police: April 4th and received on April 30th
Medical sent with the app (aproved on October)
CSQ request March 5th 2018

Does somebody knows what comes after that? This is a nightmare and sometimes it feels like it is never gonna end!

Aacon

Jun 7, 2017
Hello all,
I’m an American living in Alberta. I submitted my spouse sponsorship application at the end of June last year (2017) and have done everything up to the panel physician appointment (in early December of 2017). I was told the panel physician sent off my results to the CIC in December and am still waiting for next steps. I’m assuming I’ll be getting my PR soon, since many have told me the panel physician is the last step?
It took me 4 months to get DM since the medical check.
Good luck!

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Thank you all for your help! I guess my timeline is a bit different because I’m out of status.

Does somebody knows what comes after that? This is a nightmare and sometimes it feels like it is never gonna end!
Hi
Hope u get DM soon please share timeline when u receive PR .

Reactions: futurepr

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
Hey guys! Quick update: Just received my AIP letter (March 13th applicant). Yay....it's moving somewhere...
congrats! DM's on the way! hopefully next week.

Reactions: Yulia V

alexandroz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hello all,
I’m an American living in Alberta. I submitted my spouse sponsorship application at the end of June last year (2017) and have done everything up to the panel physician appointment (in early December of 2017). I was told the panel physician sent off my results to the CIC in December and am still waiting for next steps. I’m assuming I’ll be getting my PR soon, since many have told me the panel physician is the last step?
You sent the request at the end of June 2017 and got a medical request in December? You gotta be the only one that got it lol

Reactions: Amsadek4u

joannet

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017

CSQ was the last step for me - then I received DM on ECAS, AIP, interview date and sponsor approval (in that order). Between the CSQ request and the actual DM, there was about 2.5 months of wait time.

Reactions: futurepr

maryj12565

Mar 9, 2018
Hi friends
I made a post today but no one seems to reply.
I’m trying my luck here.

I went to an agency for the help of my application, and I submitted the application last year.

I was just checking my IMM5669 form, one of the section (personal history section), I was supposed to write down all my activities in the past 10 years which included studying, travel, and work.

And I realized that my agent (she typed in all the information for me) did not write down any of my working and travel experiences in that section. But I did submitted all my passport pages (which can see where I went), and I do tax turn every year (not trying to work secretly).

I did not get any call or letters regarding this section here, and I am already at the last stage with my application (Got DM letter). Will I be in trouble because of this? Should I explain it when I have the interview? Or will my application be rejected because of this?
I provided all the information needed for the application, but I don't know why the agent did not write it down on that section.

I am so panic, I am so close to the final step...

Thank you

Reactions: Noslord2003