+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Ravs1988

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
ircc doesn't seem to have a linear pattern in issuing med requests. seems like the majority of people with the timeline similar to mine got their med requests in November. I only got mine last week as well as a few other people with a similar timeline. so, I'd just wait... unless you wanna book it for a specific date and reschedule if need be.
You actually need a request form from Ircc to book your medical appointment

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
You actually need a request form from Ircc to book your medical appointment
the doctor's office i did my medical through didn't ask if i had a request when i called. although each office is probably different.

chloecanada

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Thanks, my background check started in May after sending in my Schedule A. Which I got the request almost 3 months late due to glitch in system.
We are on the same boat, IRCC sent me rq for PCC and Schedule A in March but i never got that rq until i called them in September. Im March 2017 Applicant, they only started my background check since Oct..:( Do you think that i will get response soon ? :(

Black Beauty

Jun 14, 2017
We are on the same boat, IRCC sent me rq for PCC and Schedule A in March but i never got that rq until i called them in September. Im March 2017 Applicant, they only started my background check since Oct..:( Do you think that i will get response soon ? :(
Yeah a lot of persons got request late due to the glitch. I still think you might hear something soon, fingers crossed for you. Lots of Feb applicants getting response so March should be next.

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
those who got their status changed to “we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility” - check your mycic account. mine is now approved. awhile ago it was just reviewing eligibility.
possible to share your timeline ?

i am mid-march 2017 applicant.