+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

brille_sky

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
uploaded schedule and police certs. jan. 24 now i noticed today the Review of additional documents changes again from "no addtional documents needed to " the additional documents you provided have been uploaded. whats next?

shmoops

Aug 27, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
Hi everyone! I am the sponsor applying from Quebec and I received an email confirming our application. The provincial requirements are also listed in the letter such as undertaking and the csq. Is this already the request for CSQ that we will send IRCC? Or is it just a sponsor AOR?

Reactions: gellyvezina

dcan009

May 3, 2017
I am completing the Schedule A background application form for my wife inland sponsorship. While completing the application form for my spouse couple of questions came to my mind.

Can you guys clarify, please?

1. My wife visited me couple of times and stayed with me, do I have to enter that traveling information on Personal History section?

2. My wife visited me couple of times and stayed with me, do I have to enter that traveling information on Addresses section?

dreamingkag

Nov 7, 2014
HOW TO LINK PR APPLICATION TO MYCIC:

for the number of family members, place two (2) for sponsor and principal applicant. IF you have non-accompanying dependents, do not add them to the app. IF you have accompanying dependents, for example, you have one (1) child who is not a pr or canadian citizen who will be receiving PR the same time as you, add him/her to the app. so in this example you type in 3. @ggl hope this works for you! if not, try to use uci number or other combinations. or try to fill single as marital status (i don't know why but it worked for some). if you still can't link, please post here so we can all figure it out.

Hi,

I tried doing this but I can't leave the City/town of birth with a space bar. I did it once but it still ask for it after I click the find my app. How did you do it?

Reactions: Noslord2003

Kozyrytka

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Did u receive AOR for open work permit.?
No, you don't receive AOR for OWP. I linked mine 2 months after because I was waiting for some kind of "aor" or at least an email. You have to figure out yourself and try several times to link your OWP after you have gotten aor for PR application. Sadly, noone is going to notice you that your OWP is being processed.

Kozyrytka

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Hi,

I tried doing this but I can't leave the City/town of birth with a space bar. I did it once but it still ask for it after I click the find my app. How did you do it?
I linked mine with providing a city but it has to be exact same city as you put in one of the forms of PR applications.

newcan1

Jan 13, 2018
Hello everyone,

I married the love of my life July 2017. My wife is from Vancouver, BC. We decided to do the inland spousal sponsorship. My application was received on December 27th, 2017. However, i received my police report from the USA on August 30th, 2017. So by the time i receive my AOR, my police report would have expired. Will they accept my police report even though it will older than 6months? thank you all!

Sigurgeirs10

Oct 6, 2016
Congratulations!
Were you able to link your work permit application to your online account just like the PR application?
I recently submitted the OWP application to Vegreville to extend my current OWP that is expiring soon as I got it with my old passport.
The last time I applied for OWP with the whole package of PR applications back in May, it only took me 2 months to receive the OWP by mail.
I wonder how long it would take to get the new one by sending the application directly to Vegreville...
After struggling to link my PR application for while, I tried to link OWP and it worked and so yes I was able to link my OWP. I have no idea about submitting the OWP extension directly yo Vegreville, Do you get any letter reminding you to apply the extension? If so, the letter might have information. I don't know as this is first OWP.

Reactions: sakura_hana17