+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Jan 25, 2018
Hello!
I got this letter from CIC on Jan 24, is this an AOR?
Also I wasn't able to link my application to myCIC account. I tried to submit 5 times then it is blocked for 24 hours haha o_O I put the correct information though.
Anybody has a case like me?

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Unique Client Identifier (UCI): *********
Application Number: *************

Please note: When you contact us, please use your UCI and Application number.

Dear sweetlittlekitty,

To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.

Last edited:

fangz

Jan 24, 2018
Hi

January 2017 Applicant here
So far already receive AIP on 15 December
then DM both side on Ecas on 9 January

But until now, CIC never contact me anything, is this normal?
or CIC just prepare the rejected letter or what?

bajanqueen

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
Hi

January 2017 Applicant here
So far already receive AIP on 15 December
then DM both side on Ecas on 9 January

But until now, CIC never contact me anything, is this normal?
or CIC just prepare the rejected letter or what?
I doubt very much they are preparing a rejection letter by the way congratulations. Give them a call and find out whats going on sometimes they need a little nudge.

fangz

Jan 24, 2018
I doubt very much they are preparing a rejection letter by the way congratulations. Give them a call and find out whats going on sometimes they need a little nudge.
Thank you for the reply :)
How to call them?
is this normal? because it is already more than 2 weeks

bajanqueen

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
Thank you for the reply :)
How to call them?
is this normal? because it is already more than 2 weeks
1-888-242-2100 have your application number ready. Nothing seems normal when dealing with CIC some people have a difference experiences but just know you are at the end of your road just need to complete it. Depends on where you are landing as well I guess some offices are super busy like Toronto area so there is a wait 8 weeks I think.

Amsadek4u

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Doc's Request.
15-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
Oh that's annoying. Sorry to hear that. I am also a august applicant, and although I still have a work permit til Feb, I also got told I wouldn't get OWP until approval in principle. And I have no Idea when that is?
Why? When you still have a work permit till FEBRUARY, and you are not out of status.

Haire Gabriela

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Quebec, Canada
From what the email I received says , I am out of status . My application is inland and it got received in the IRCC after my previous work permit had expired. soo
As someone else already said, I advice to try to restore your status and remain in Canada. I know of a couple of people who applied inland and are out of status and yet their PR application is still being processed. If you leave, specially as a common law partner (since you need to keep on living together), you risk not being able to entry Canada again and having your application cancelled.

inlandPRfeb17

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
I'm a Feb applicant. Date application received: 02/21/2017
But I still didn't get AIP :(
Is it just me? Is there any other Feb applicant no AIP yet? I saw so many good news for Feb 2017 applicants but I'm not as lucky
I am still waiting too. feb applicant. nothing from cic after medical in June last year.

Haire Gabriela

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Quebec, Canada
Oh that's annoying. Sorry to hear that. I am also a august applicant, and although I still have a work permit til Feb, I also got told I wouldn't get OWP until approval in principle. And I have no Idea when that is?
I have a friend who applied for PR as common-law in January 2017 and he already had a work permit, however he applied for the OWP because he wanted to change jobs, he was also told it wouldn't be approved until AIP. He got AIP like a week before he landed as a pr (December 2017) so he never got that owp processed!

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
Hey if your WP expires in Feb you're not out of status yet. Sorry but your story is a little confusing... People here are trying to help, can you tell us when did you submit your PR? Did you had WP denied? Who told you that you're out of status and you cannot apply for a WP?

crystarclear

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Doc's Request.
26-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
06-11-2018
Hi, I just received my AOR yesterday and I've tried linking my application online but it says no application found. What to do here? I've tried twice already.