+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

loubegga

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Yeah, the call center representative sent me the implied status info by email and told me I that could use that (along with the tracking number + copy of my application) as support of my implied status condition.
Hi. Can I ask what status u are currently on in Canada? And what information they sent u about implied status?

I'm in a similar situation.

loubegga

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
The same here. I have no luck trying to link my OWP. However, I called CIC to get my OWP application number and then I'm able to check the status using the application number by calling CIC without speaking to an agent. If you couldn't link your application, I suggest you do that as well.
Hi. How did u get the work permit application number from an agent? What information did they ask for?

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
Hi guys! I haven't posted in a while but I just wanted to give an update on my application. I just received my AIP leter today but ECAS and mycic is still showing eligibility in process and bg check in process.

Tin tin

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Niagara region
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Portage Road
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-11-2017
AOR Received.
20-11-2017
Med's Request
18-08-2018
Med's Done....
21-08-2018
Hi guys! I haven't posted in a while but I just wanted to give an update on my application. I just received my AIP leter today but ECAS and mycic is still showing eligibility in process and bg check in process.
Congratulations.

loubegga

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
What's your timeline please?

Noslord2003

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-03-2017
Med's Done....
June
Interview........
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
25-01-2018
Congrats I think they all have issues with the ECAS and my cic account

XtianM

Oct 5, 2017
is it normal if I just linked my application on MyGIC and it says Your action is required, while without any message or instruction provided?

aham1991

Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
02-11-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
is it normal if I just linked my application on MyGIC and it says Your action is required, while without any message or instruction provided?
Did you submit your Sched A and PCC upfront?

They asked for Sched A and PCC usually right after linking your application. I uploaded mine but it still says "Your action required".
But when you go to the application it says document uploaded. I think its the glitch the forum been talking about.

stke4130

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Febuary 06, 2017 applicant

Aor:February 27th
Pcc & schedule A: February 27th
Medical: june 07th
Medical passed: end of june I don't remember haha
SA: January 16th 2018, well today my wife got her email.

To all january and february 2017 people wish you all the luck!!!!! Now I play the waiting game for my eligibility. How fun.... This is honestly one of the most stressful occurrences, if not the most stressful in my life. So I wish everyone great luck.
Had your wife (sponsor) had any correspondence or emails since submitting the application, or just the SA that came through now? My wife is my sponsor, we are a similar timeline to you (Feb 28 2017 received) and she has so far not heard anything. Only I have had emails and correspondence as i'm the applicant.

Best of luck to you, i hope we have similar luck to you soon!

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Had your wife (sponsor) had any correspondence or emails since submitting the application, or just the SA that came through now? My wife is my sponsor, we are a similar timeline to you (Feb 28 2017 received) and she has so far not heard anything. Only I have had emails and correspondence as i'm the applicant.

Best of luck to you, i hope we have similar luck to you soon!
We applied in March and I am sponsoring my spouse.

So far I only received the AOR email and nothing else. However, my spouse (the applicant) did receive requests for medicals and PCC/Sch A.

Reactions: stke4130