+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Dec 25, 2017
Me too, haha. I'm March Applicant: med passed since July, background check is in progress since Oct ..we are all waiting together. Hope we will get response in Jan or Feb !
Good luck to us! The last update I have on my application is "Medical results have been received". It's been like that for a while now... I'm sooo anxious, I update it every day lol

I did my process with an immigration consultant so I don't know my timeline precisely :(

Kozyrytka

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Thank you Kozyrytka. Have you been required to do your medicals? Thanks!
No, I haven't :(. I hope to get my medical request by the end of January. I think the Christmas break delayed things quite a bit.

nafiul.hyder

Oct 27, 2017
Application received: August 31
AOR: October 27
Sch A/PCC requested: October 27
Sch A/PCC uploaded: November 16 ( Online portal still says "Your Action is Required")
OWP Approved: December 27

I am really tensed about the "Your Action is Required" status. However, if it is a glitch, can anyone guide me through what to expect next? ( When will I be hearing from CIC again & what might that be about?, what are all the steps from here to get approved for PR?)

If there's anyone from the same timeline let's connect and keep each other informed about the progress.

Thank You

metqc

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
when did you get the email to apply for your CSQ?
I received my AOR on December 19th and am wondering when I will need to send in my Quebec application.
We got the AOR on November 27 and got the email for the CSQ on November 29. I think it's somewhat random the timing of that, though, and was worried they had sent the message in error at first. Since you got your AOR around the holidays it probably slows it down a bit too.

Reactions: spacemonkey1o1

abcdmud

Jan 23, 2017
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2017
Doc's Request.
Apr 3, 2017
AOR Received.
Mar 5, 2017
Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018
Yeh,after medical passed comes to SA and AIP,a few provavelmente don’t even received that and got straight up to DM.. so after you pass the medical is just a matter of time to get your decision made!
Really!!...? I am a Feb 17 applicant. I passed my medical end of Jun. I have not heard anything from CIC since then.
I just sent in an extension of OWP application as mine expires in 4 weeks.

kiyalily

Nov 30, 2017
App. Filed.......
September 6 2017
AOR Received.
September 11 2017
Sch A/PCC uploaded: November 16 ( Online portal still says "Your Action is Required")

I am really tensed about the "Your Action is Required" status. However, if it is a glitch, can anyone guide me through what to expect next? ( When will I be hearing from CIC again & what might that be about?, what are all the steps from here to get approved for PR?)

If there's anyone from the same timeline let's connect and keep each other informed about the progress.

Thank You
Our application was received September 6 and we got AOR September 11. Schedule A was requested November 18 and sent in December 11. Still waiting on that OWP! We also haven't been able to link our account still.

MaameD

Sep 4, 2017
Hello All - I submitted my application on nov 28 and had it returned today due to wrong version of the checklist used :( Also it didn’t have an representative form in there to have CIC provide update to my husband on my (principle Application) behalf. Anyway, will be resubmitting the package again.

Question - has anyone been in this situation and have any advice to provide? Want to get it absolutely right the 2nd time.
Yes i have been in the same situation before i applied aug 31 app returned sept 14 bcos i used old version of checklist bcos i initially wntd to apply 2016 but put it on hold so wen i finally decided to apply i didnt check the website again(silly me)i resent app on oct 13 received AOR dec 13th

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017

Thank You
I’m August 11th and last Friday my status switched from your action is required to update,then I checked and my bgc had just started!

nafiul.hyder

Oct 27, 2017
Our application was received September 6 and we got AOR September 11. Schedule A was requested November 18 and sent in December 11. Still waiting on that OWP! We also haven't been able to link our account still.
Does your portal still say "Your Action is required"?

I wasn't being able to link my OWP application for a long time. I was using UCI and Application number option to link it. However, when I tried to link it using my Passport number, it was linked in the 2nd try. this might work for you as well.