Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
May 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 10, 2014
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Hi I just talked to IRCC and they said that there is a delay in the processing of n-land application that they are still working on applications starting Aug 23.

Reactions: dangvt2

Angeles87mike77

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Seems like they are confused last week when I called they said they are processing August 31th.... To bad IRCC didn't have website saying what weeks they are working on, maybe it would reduce phones calls and help speed the process thanks for the updated

Reactions: Mutato_KT

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
Seems like they are confused last week when I called they said they are processing August 31th.... To bad IRCC didn't have website saying what weeks they are working on, maybe it would reduce phones calls and help speed the process thanks for the updated
Some AORs for around the 31st August were reported in this thread last week, so I guess that was where they were at.

Just need to be patient as clearly they are focusing more resources on making sure the 2016 apps hit the new 12 month target, which if you look in the 2016 thread it seems to be going to plan with many people reporting landing at around the 12 month mark. Things will pick up pace again for newer apps I suspect in the new year.

Reactions: Angeles87mike77

Angeles87mike77

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
AOR are very important they should have goal for them as well.... So much stress waiting to see if application is complete or is been returned to us

Thirdy21

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29 and June 24
File Transfer...
April 29, 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
May 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 10, 2014
LANDED..........
Very Soon
I just got my AOR! they received it on 29 of Aug.

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
AOR are very important they should have goal for them as well.... So much stress waiting to see if application is complete or is been returned to us
For sure though this forum should negate stress in terms of when to expect an AOR and approx speed of next steps in the process. We got our AOR a few weeks back and I knew at that time it was around 7 weeks wait for inland apps so was not worried in the slightest until around the 7 week mark and thats when the AOR came. We did have a bit of a panic for a day or so as our AOR came 2 days later than someone else whos app was received on the same day...but that taught us a lesson there not to jump to conclusions either!

I think I would only start worrying about a returned app if you see people posting AORs that had their app received at a later date than yours.

Thirdy21

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29 and June 24
File Transfer...
April 29, 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
May 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 10, 2014
LANDED..........
Very Soon
For sure though this forum should negate stress in terms of when to expect an AOR and approx speed of next steps in the process. We got our AOR a few weeks back and I knew at that time it was around 7 weeks wait for inland apps so was not worried in the slightest until around the 7 week mark and thats when the AOR came. We did have a bit of a panic for a day or so as our AOR came 2 days later than someone else whos app was received on the same day...but that taught us a lesson there not to jump to conclusions either!

I think I would only start worrying about a returned app if you see people posting AORs that had their app received at a later date than yours.
Yeah I agree, my received date is 29AUG and I start seeing 31stAUG getting their AOR. I started to panic. I am so relieved that it came in today after almost 9 weeks.

Thirdy21

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29 and June 24
File Transfer...
April 29, 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
May 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 10, 2014
LANDED..........
Very Soon
This forum is definitely my stress reliever haha. Thanks everyone for the continued updates. I appreciate it.

Reactions: mmorelu and Anand P

hmk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
It seems AOR has been pushed to the 8 weeks mark now. We received ours last Friday on 28th after the application was received on Aug 30, almost 2 months ago! Can anyone please clarify if the 4 month mark for processing the WP is counted from the day the application was received or from AOR?

BertlCamus

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
It seems AOR has been pushed to the 8 weeks mark now. We received ours last Friday on 28th after the application was received on Aug 30, almost 2 months ago! Can anyone please clarify if the 4 month mark for processing the WP is counted from the day the application was received or from AOR?
I have not checked the most recent processing times, but when I applied it was four months from the day the application was received. Remember that you have to be in status though - if you are out of status you need to wait for AIP.

Reactions: hmk

Trinh

Sep 12, 2017
Alo! Can someone please instruct me if I can re-send online my Police certificate by my CIC online account?