+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

ayien05

Star Member
Feb 19, 2017
LONDON ONTARIO CANADA
Yup! Medical request is sent 120-130 days after they received your application, so I'm just waiting for my med request in mid September. After providing meds, it's just a waiting game till SA, AIP, DM etc.
If you want, you can join our WhatsApp group where we talk about our applications and help each other out. Click on the link in my signature below to join!
i was planning to join whats app but when I clicked it it says cannot be found.. can u give me the exact name group in whatsapp?

proud_quebecois

Jul 24, 2017
I just came back from Police Dept, and they told us PCC will be only issued for outside of Canada. They ask me to get clear information on where the PPC to be delivered to.

I am still trying on linking, and I know we still could submit all requested documents through webform or by mail. Thanks.
I didn't provide PCC from Canada.
Reference:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=037&top=4
Do I need to provide a police certificate for my time in Canada?
You do not need to provide a police certificate for your time in Canada. If required, a Canadian criminal record check will be conducted. You may be asked to provide fingerprints or additional information later, if we need it to complete the check.

Reactions: shazahsan

zeez13

Aug 9, 2017
For those still trying to link account, I just spoke with an agent at CIC. She gave some good pointers. Since I the details in my application in capital letters, I need to do that here as well. So if you typed your spouses name in capitals then try that. As well, I was told to put down 3 people as my spouse has an unaccompanying dependent child....IT WORKED!!!
can we have more details about what else they told you? Thanks.

Sschin

Aug 9, 2017
Hello All,

If any one could please let me know in the application form they ask "are you currently pregnant"? Does this mean they would delay my application? I see many posts saying if your spouse got pregnant during inland application processing, they delay processing due to incompletion of x-ray test?

If you mention if your wife is pregnant on the application form, will they give some relief in some portion of medical test?

Can anyone please help me, my wife is pregnant and does not have OHIP for coverage.

Vandave

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Tsawassen, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
IRCC only accept's the RCMP's "Criminal Background Check" as the PCC for Canada. What you need to do is to find an RCMP-accredited fingerprinting location (From the list here: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/who-can-conduct-criminal-record-check#ac) in your city or your area, go that place. They will take your fingerprints, you'll pay them, and they will electronically send them to RCMP online. RCMP will them process your fingerprints and look for a match in their database. And then in 3 days they'll print a document (the PCC) and mail it to you, and it should come to you in a week or so. Then you scan that document and upload it as your PCC.
The Police Certificate that your local regional police service provides is not valid for immigration or IRCC, it's only for volunteering at places or local stuff.

How to get PCC for Canada according to IRCC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp
Thanks. I just got it done through RCMP-accredited fingerprinting location.

I decide to submit it through webform because we can not get our application linked online.

Just upload the color scanned copy and sent, right?

chloecanada

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Hi guys,
I have a question. I'm March applicant inland spousal sponsorship 2017. I got medical request in July and i saw on ECAS that medical results have been received. I have not got police certificat request or Schedule A request yet, and i do not have any SA or AIP yet...Is it normal that i got medical request before police certificat request ? When should i get SA or AIP ? I'm so worried..Thank you in advance :)

Ylajali

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
2017-04-11
AOR Received.
2017-05-04
Med's Request
2017-11-15
Hi guys,
I have a question. I'm March applicant inland spousal sponsorship 2017. I got medical request in July and i saw on ECAS that medical results have been received. I have not got police certificat request or Schedule A request yet, and i do not have any SA or AIP yet...Is it normal that i got medical request before police certificat request ? When should i get SA or AIP ? I'm so worried..Thank you in advance :)
You were probably a victim of the glitch because people normally receives the Schedule A request few days after the AOR. I had that problem and I discovered it because ECAS said they had sent us a request on May 5 but we had not received anything on MyCIC. You should call and they will be able to tell you if something was sent to you, and they can reissue it if it's the case...

Reactions: chloecanada

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
Got my app linked with my account. They are requesting for SCHED A. Is it easier to mail it? Or do it online??? Thank you all!
online is faster and easier, and they get it instantly!

eadams

Nov 29, 2016
Is there a timeline spreadsheet for 2017 applications? If so can someone please post the link to the spreadsheet.

egee00

Oct 20, 2012
App. Filed.......
17-07-2017
Hello! I think I forgot to write my name and my daughter's name and dob in the pictures that I've sent with the application. I'm guessing that the application would be returned to us. I don't know why but I suddenly thought about it 23 days after submitting our application. Any applicants who did the same mistake as mine? Thanks in advance!